Reviews and discussion 38 Mate 347-633-0000 718-866-7520

3rd floor walkup, and a very easy appointment process..."yes come now".
Saw Linda, a sweet korean gal, 28??. Average to nice body, pretty face. Very pleasant attitude and showed a lot of sensual affection during our hour.
After a thorough teasing shower, in the room she gave a skilled warm wet bbbj and ball tongue bath. Then on top for a cowgirl ride, and finished doggy style.
A final shower cleanup and a 140 tip and Im ready for the 2hr train ride home.

I did Ivy. Shes very slim with big boltons.
Decent massage for 20 minutes...flip for a 69 daty bbbj holding her like a 2lb blowup doll.
then bbbj, some bbpussysliding doggie style, finished bbbjcimnq.

I went to 38 late around 2am after a night of drinking in ktown. I think it was a bad idea. I asked for Ivy and she said she was available. Arrived 30 mins late and was later met by a pissed off Mamasan that I was there at 2:30. Why open 24 hrs if you are gonna be pissed off we come late on a Sat night? I was given a sleepy Linda who is no way 28. I'm Asian and you can't fool your own. She easily 36+ with the face to show for it. Shes got upgraded boobs and has tanned skin. I was first guided to a changing room, then to the table shower.0 The TS started with some rnice washing and lathering in all the fun spots which lasted about 15 mins. I was then strangely guided to another room. She left the room for about 10 mins to grab my things and chat up the mamasan. She then came in and started the massage and started making her moves. I don't enjoy negotiating price, but apparently in order to get bbbj tip was not 140 from what I read here. She upcharged me to 180. The bbbj was actually quite good, but she quickly jumped to cowgirl and started that annoying bucking grind. Her pelvic bone get hitting mine and it was painful. I asked if I could get up on top, but she kept going and eventually the pain just killed the fun. I then switched to doggie to end the sess. The place is pretty clean, easy to fine and the call system was easy. Sadly Linda is pretty whack for the money. Overall this was a sad experience and I won't be repeating here

5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite sweetie that I have been with for a few times is Linda. She is a quiet girl but that changes during the sensual act in the room. I have enjoyed satisfying her with DATY and she has given me many fine oral BBBJ.

This is my first review on this site. Please excuse me if I make any mistakes. More reviews will follow.

Haven't been back to 38mate in about a year and a half. Made a visit to see ivy about a month an ago. I was a disappointed by her age because I thought she would be younger from her pics. She is definitely in her 40s.

She was definitely I good mood and took good care of me in the ts. She paid especially closed attention to the rim area and I found out why later in the session. Why back to the room and she asked for the house. I just hand over 2.2 and said everything. I lay on my stomach while she steps out to take care of things. Stripped off everything right away when she got back to the room. She is definitely in good shape with enhanced C. Started doing ST with her fingers and light kissing all over my back. Then she start rimming me. My first experience with this and she can tell I was enjoying it and keep on doing it deeper and deeper for a good 5-10 mins with some special attention to the boys.

Asked me to turn over and started a cbj. I then kindly told her I preferred bbbj. She says not on the first time. I let her do her thing for like 5 mins and then I just took command and took over the cover myself and took her to suck it. She then replay I only have one cover so no fxxking. I told her just do it. At the end I just couldn't finish with her. Her age really threw me off.

Overall all I think most folks will enjoy her personality and body. I just need a younger gale.

Ivy has left.
Not sure where she went.
I have seen Linda many times, so that probably helped me with service from Ivy.
She has the body of a fit 24 year old IMHO, and for me her service was great.
It's funny how so much is in the eyes of the beholder, and how service can vary from customer to customer.

Ivy is at shakeshake spa.

Ivy has left.
Not sure where she went.
I have seen Linda many times, so that probably helped me with service from Ivy.
She has the body of a fit 24 year old IMHO, and for me her service was great.
It's funny how so much is in the eyes of the beholder, and how service can vary from customer to customer.

Oh Bella, how I'll miss you...

Haven't been here in a few weeks now because of an annoying situation that happened b/n me and mamasan.
But thats whatever.

I'm just so sad Bella's gone. Damn these midwinter blues. And this snow storm... cabin fever... HELP

[Edit]

I figure this post will get deleted without some details. So here you go:

Bella was cute as hell. I discovered her when I stopped by one time when my regular was on vacation. I asked to see who else was available. They send in this chinese girl(?); I'm usually not good at saying no/turning away girls because I feel bad, but since mamasan told me they had a few girls, I wanted to see what else they had. Next walks in Bella, she looks at me as if she walked into the wrong room... she was definitely in the right room. I told her to get her ass inside. She has THE MOST AMAZING ASS you will see on an asian girl her size. It's a work of art (Bee stings up top though. She said shes going to get work done on them. I didn't mind either way). Her curves are amazing (she said she works as an exotic dancer, I would be inclined to believe her), and I couldn't resist the urge to have a taste. One thing to note, that's slightly on the negative side about her is that she's unwilling to do anything uncovered (my last visit with her I found out why). Anyway, we started with the usual activites; TS, back to room for some ST, then she reaches for the umbrella. I ask her not to but she says she can't/won't. I concede and on goes the cover. SHe does give a pretty good CBJ, but I was still disappointed that i couldn't get the BBJ, so to compromise, I told her to 69. She tastes good. None of that nasty stuff they rub on in between custys (I think I just got lucky here, cause she told me she had just woken up from a nap). She has the natural scent of a woman. Fcking amazing. I couldn't take my mouth off of it. She came no less than 4 times. After the 4th she pretty much forced herself off my face and fell in a heap, telling me in her broken english that she thought she was going to die.

She recovered quick though and quickly pulled me on top of her and into her. Super tight.... I'm by no means huge, but she is tight... We begin to do our business and she's still into it from her warmup. Within seconds I feel her contractions... over and over and over and over again... switched from mish to doggy, more of the same. I had to slow up a few times because I didn't want it to end so fast. The look on her face... she was like in this trance.... and she does this thing where she rhythmically gyrates her hips. I don't think she was doing it to try to make me feel good, I think she just didn't have control over her body.

Maybe she was faking it and was giving herself one hell of a kegal workout, but those contractions never stopped. It's been a really long time since I nutted at the same time a chick was coming too.

There are some providers out there that are willing to do nasty things for you (you're lucky if you can find these).
There are some providers who are just nasty (unfortunately we've all encountered our fair share of these).
And there are the providers that give you a really organic feeling, passionate experience, that makes you feel like you're walking on clouds on the way out.

I rarely get satisfaction from these p2p scenarios anymore, especially after discovering this site and finding out what kinda naughty things you guys do. It's hard for me to get into those pump and dump places, even the upscale ones with pretty girls. That's why I stopped going to my regular place, which houses 2 of my ATF in terms of looks. I saw bella 3 times, and felt like I could bench press the world afterwards everytime. I give my stamp of approval. If you're lucky enough to encounter her, treat her well. She's amazing.

Bella, you will be missed. Come back soon.

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If someone with 8 posts "gets it" / understands the rules here then what is everybody else's excuse?

(And before you overly sensitive guys need to change your tampons, when I say "everybody else" I mean everyone who cant be bothered to read / follow the rules)

If someone with 8 posts "gets it" / understands the rules here then what is everybody else's excuse?

(And before you overly sensitive guys need to change your tampons, when I say "everybody else" I mean everyone who cant be bothered to read / follow the rules)
You should take into account the fact that even though he only has 8 posts, he's been a member for over 2 years.

For all of you Ivy lovers, she comes back to 38 Mate Wednesday 3/2 at noon!
I would have been her first appointment but am busy all day.
I was bummed she wasn't working but glad she is coming back.

Nicole. Very pretty chinese girl. Face and body pretty. Nice trimmed bush. Age late 20s. Imo the prettiest girl here.
Got the tableshower...standard.
Room fun consisted of daty[fresh] a long wet bbbj , some light rimming ( i didnt ask, she just dove in) and fs. Tight coochie.
My main attraction was her lovely body and cutiepie face. Photos accurate on their website.
80 house, donation 120

I had a nice visit to 38 Mate last week. I decided to go there for no other reason than comparison shopping versus establishments I’ve already visited in my neophyte hobbying career. I also had read a fair amount about a certain “Ivy”, and decided to check her out for myself.

It was an easy set-up—called for an appointment and notched it with no problems, requested Ivy, and received her. They asked if I’d been there before/how I knew of Ivy, to which I replied UG, and as per usual, once they heard that, it was clear sailing.

Location was well-marked, buzzed in, and up some stairs to 2nd level. Met by MMS, and taken to room with no problems, and directed to put on robe and shower slippers. As I was changing, in comes Ivy who tells me to take my time, she’d be right back. First impression, I agree with a recent poster regarding her age…she’s older than the pictures on the site have her appear. Nonetheless, she is quite exotic looking, and large (DD?) breasts of the man-made variety. She was gone just long enough for me to dress out and get fees in order and readily accessible, and we were off to the TS.

TS was standard, although she spent considerable time on the starfish whilst on my back, and lots of stroking whilst on my front. Looking back, however, I feel if we had had more familiarity with each other, it could’ve gone much farther. But, she has a casual, easy way about herself, and set a casual, easy-going atmosphere.

Once back in the room, while we took care of the fees (.8/1.4) she plainly asked what I wanted to do (“massage first, or after”), I said “I’m in your hands”. So she left to make her deposit and was back in no time. I decided for this session I was just going to sit back and let her drive regardless of how amped up I got. She had me lay face-down, she disrobed and climbed on my back. She proceeded to scratch my back, give a cat bath, and otherwise engage in various forms of ST while also grinding her kitty into my back. She went down and rimmed me as well, although that’s not really my thing.

On the flip, we made out extensively while she laid on top of me, then we went side to side while she stroked me and I variously massaged her back and played with her kitty. It gets blurry for a while there, but the one thing I can say is it turned into a far more sensuous experience than I’ve experience in the past—like love-making. Eventually, I somehow wound up standing while she put the cover on with her mouth while she was laying on the table. Nice BJ for a while--stoking, licking the shaft, tea-bagging, DT, various paces, when I noticed the time had flown by and I needed to get down to brass tacks, so I pulled back and she got up and spread her legs. I rubbed the head of my cock about her entry while she played with herself, and eventually plunged in. Mish for a while before some cowgirl while I sucked on those nice tits. Before long, shot in the bag.

She cleaned me up with alcohol and hot towels. We talked a bit while getting dressed. I don’t know if it was me, or the session making me think so, but she came off as more mature (intellectually) than many of providers I’ve been with, and I can appreciate that--it makes that age issue go away really fast.

Overall, a great session--easy set-up, no waiting, good, professional/experienced provider. The room was small, but that means nothing to me. Although the building is a little old, the interior of the spa isn’t run-down--not new, but not bad comparatively, and the TS area was clean. The only issue I can come up with is I’m pretty sure they left the second door open the whole time, so if someone buzzed into the building for some other floor/business, they could easily just wander in. Would love to know if anyone else has noticed this in their visits.

The only issue I can come up with is I’m pretty sure they left the second door open the whole time, so if someone buzzed into the building for some other floor/business, they could easily just wander in. Would love to know if anyone else has noticed this in their visits.
Did you come in one of the warm days last week? I came last week and the 3rd floor door was open as well, probably just to keep the temperature cool. When I came during the winter the door was kept close.

I have seen Ivy @15 times, and always BBJ, but I asked the first time and after an inspection, she went right to it.
So you have to ask the girl sometimes in order to get what you want.
She is highly skilled at her profession. Highly skilled.
And I am pretty sure only 1 pop but I guessing more if you pay for it.