REV: 45th Kissena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JIMYDR
Jasmin is retired for ever!
Say it ain't so...I actually saw her late last year in a House on 35th Ave...I told her that her cell phone number hadn't worked and she gave me a new one...that didn't work...

She was a sweet one...

Originally posted by eatkunt
Say it ain't so...I actually saw her late last year in a House on 35th Ave...I told her that her cell phone number hadn't worked and she gave me a new one...that didn't work...

She was a sweet one...

She was the BEST!!

Jasmine is working on 56 Road, near 150th St in Flushing.
I do not have the exact address or phone number, but the Queens Tribune has an advertisement.

sexpert being promoted!!

i, bruce lee am making sexpert a 10 degree black belt in FU KIN DO.

i thought i was doing good for finding f/s for $80 - 120.
i find young fukin for average $110.
but i have never heard of it for 70.00

p.s. make sure you check for crabs afterwards .

Originally posted by schwenko
Jasmine is working on 56 Road, near 150th St in Flushing.
I do not have the exact address or phone number, but the Queens Tribune has an advertisement.
I don't believe that's the same one...

Originally posted by eatkunt
Nah...I'm partial to Asians...
Me too, but unless one of Asian-brother fello mongers can hook me up, I have to settle for the 60 non-Asians at ASSCON. Not a bad conselation prize, really.

But still......

Originally posted by TC123
Me too, but unless one of Asian-brother fello mongers can hook me up, I have to settle for the 60 non-Asians at ASSCON. Not a bad conselation prize, really.

But still......

59, Chi Chi is Asian!

When I called the # that was posted for this place (718-888-2299) some lady w/a very heavy accent picked up and told me: "Huh? Wrong number!"

Has anybody else encountered this? And is this place still open? I'll try calling later this afternoon. Thanks.

* squeak! *

Status
Not open for further replies.