REV: 45th Kissena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaamax!!!!

It was YOU!!!! You were deciding to wait and see if SHE was the one you saw @ Junction!!! She told you no and then you clarified that she just looked like your Junction provider!!!

You don't know HOW close I came to giving you the UG signal!!!!

I was the guy in the RED jacket sitting there talking to mamasan! Man I was waiting for my PS to show up and I just found out she is out of the country, as a matter of fact was able to spend about 5 minutes with her on the couch chatting and saying goodbye and she packs up leaves for Malaysia!!!

Hamaax, glad you went for Eileen, I think if I waited any longer, I would have went for her too!!! :)

:D

gotta love UG!!!

Originally posted by wunderweasel
Dudes, I must be retarted, but then again I am new to the area. I spent two hours walking around the Flushing area..Linden and vicinty and I couldnt find shit. I need help. I am used to Dallas area and the AMPs down there just jump out at you.

Plz help......
For starters, if I was you... I would start by picking up a copy of the Queens Tribune... there's a ton of ads that you wouldn't believe. Then, I would post a review and then you'll see how many guys here will be glad to share their experiences with you.

Good luck !!

metellier

Two time offender
Yes-midah....

Originally posted by bigyi21
hey guys i was wondering are there any other amps in the queens manhattan area with really attractive looking women besides 412 bway and 45th kissena
...but, my Korean post-colonial brother...it is equally important to avoid
the bad joints (ugly babes/ bad service/ rip-offs/LE problems) because
the taste of a bad experience stays with you a lot longer than the
joy of a good one...I think that was the famed Indian philosopher
Mahatma Gandhi who said that...or maybe his rival Pakistani
philospher Mahatma Coat...but I digress...

Anyway, this board is full of....well, its full of a lot of things..but
searching for Queens and then for Manhattan is going to bring
you beacoup des informations....

Michel "I like this guy bigyi21" Etellier

metellier
the only problem is im not chinese and i know there are more places like 45th and kissena and 55 junction where they have very nice looking young girls who offer bbbj and asian and the whole works. im just tired of going to the same places i go to an want to try something different. all of these places that advertise is no good for me because i do not speak chinese and they wont let me in once they hear me.

BigYi

i do not speak chinese and they wont let me in once they hear me.
I feel the same as yourself. I would like to locate a nice house too. I am not asian, so it is even more difficult. Plus the chinese are still mad from when Marco Polo stole the noodles from them way back and made linguini, now I'm really F$%ked.....

metellier

Two time offender
Oh, I see...

metellier
the only problem is im not chinese and i know there are more places like 45th and kissena and 55 junction where they have very nice looking young girls who offer bbbj and asian and the whole works. im just tired of going to the same places i go to an want to try something different. all of these places that advertise is no good for me because i do not speak chinese and they wont let me in once they hear me.
..ya want a little diversity? A little of this gorgeous mosaic?

Two suggestions- equally tough and painful:
(a) learn Chinese or;
(b) brown-nose Spunky168 like hell...

Michel "Trying to offer options" Etellier

Re: Re: My first visit to the ladies at 45th

Originally posted by spunky168

Shall I report to Helen and Lena that you will be MIA for extended period since you will be at bigyi's second home? BTW, I forgot to ask you last time if Helen likes lollipop?
Nah,

I was there tonight for my weekly ration of pampering...

Spunky, are you going back there anytime soon??

If yes, see Helen and ask about the services I request (M&M)

Haamx

Thanks to Bigyi21,

I've been going to 45 for the past several weeks and I quickly found a nice favorite (MALAY) going by the moniker "ICE". :D

No not because she is COLD but because after receiving the PEN ULTIMATE BBBJ from her your BODY shivers!!!

On my first outing, I saw the following girls there:

Lilly (Chinese/Mandarin - Beijing)
Coco (Chinese/Malay - Malaysia)
Malay #1
Malay #2
Ice

I quickly chose Ice because of her looks (6.5) and slim, tall (5'4" for asians that's tall!!!) body! And boy when she disrobed, I was QUITE pleased! 33 A cup, curvy, and sexy body and great long hair. Took a quick shower with her and then the fun began!

Ice starts off with a light (very light) massage with her hands for about thirty seconds and then magically, the hands morphs into her delicious tongue. She licks you ALL over and when she reached the backdoor I was in heaven!!! The oral tongue bath last a long LONG time and then the flip! Oh MY god, I can still FEEL her lips and tongue wrapping around my COCK,BB gently swirling, licking, sucking and stroking of a person who really enjoys BJS!!! :)

I didn't want this to end and she READILY obliged me, with ORAL nirvana for 15 to 20 mins easily, the longest and most enjoyable BBBJ I've had up to date (Next stop Melanie - Ice Cream Lady)...

FS was almost a let down in comparison to the BBBJ! My subsequent visits with her afterwards were better each time around and the BBBJ only got better each time as we got to know one another better!

well i am glad u guys are enjoying this plave. i have been with a few girls there so far and i enjoyed coco the most just because her service is excellent and she starts sucking on your right there in the shower and really enjoys giving head. there is another malay girl there who bbbjnqns. she is a tall chinese girl there looks like she is malay but as i found out tonight they have gotten a whole new crop of girls there. not that great compared to what they use to have.

Bigyi,

The Tall Chinese Malay (BBBJNQNS) is she a VETERAN meaning was she there before the influx of new girls or is she one of the new ones? What's her name?

Inquiring minds do so want to know!!! Did you sample her yourself or was this 2nd hand info from your friend?!?? :D

Thanks!

Originally posted by lonewolf69
Bigyi,

The Tall Chinese Malay (BBBJNQNS) is she a VETERAN meaning was she there before the influx of new girls or is she one of the new ones? What's her name?

Inquiring minds do so want to know!!! Did you sample her yourself or was this 2nd hand info from your friend?!?? :D

Thanks!
this was secondhand info from my friend but i would say it is reliable. she is not part of the new crop because when i went there last night she was not there.

Bigyi21

Bigyi21, there used to be a girl named CoCo who worked at the north arlington sauna in NA NJ. She was short and had a big set of cans. Could you describe the CoCo you are familiar with at the place you mentioned in your post? If that is the same CoCO, I'll have to put on my Mao Tse Tung mask, a shirt and tie and head on over!

Re: Bigyi21

Originally posted by petehanse
Bigyi21, there used to be a girl named CoCo who worked at the north arlington sauna in NA NJ. She was short and had a big set of cans. Could you describe the CoCo you are familiar with at the place you mentioned in your post? If that is the same CoCO, I'll have to put on my Mao Tse Tung mask, a shirt and tie and head on over!
yes she was short and had extremely huge breasts and she was malaysian. unfortunately she is no longer there.

Ice isn't there anymore. Tammy is one of the new girls there and best of the three I saw Sat night. She's 23, 5'4", Malay with decent looks (6.5) and tight body (7) with nice c cups.

Allow me to cut and paste from lonewolfe's review of Ice because my writing skills aren't as eloquent and everything pretty much applies to Tammy:

"{Ice} starts off with a light (very light) massage with her hands for about thirty seconds and then magically, the hands morphs into her delicious tongue. She licks you ALL over and when she reached the backdoor I was in heaven!!! The oral tongue bath last a long LONG time and then the flip! Oh MY god, I can still FEEL her lips and tongue wrapping around my COCK,BB gently swirling, licking, sucking and stroking of a person who really enjoys BJS!!!

I didn't want this to end and she READILY obliged me, with ORAL nirvana for 15 to 20 mins easily, the longest and most enjoyable BBBJ I've had up to date ..."

What I liked about Tammys bbj was the eye-contact, and she's got a deep moan that vibrates her mouth. I've always wondered how that would feel and it's pretty damn nice.
Another attribute some of you may be looking for is her tight love box was the tightest I've experienced. Especially during doggie (boy what a view). My little 1 is by no means too long or wide and she wasn't getting dry, but it was like a firm hand grip.
Overall the session was unrushed, with a nice massage before and after, and Tammy has a good enough personality and English skills.

One last note of thanks to bigyi and those that posted reviews (u know who you are) and an appology to the guy (if you're here) who was waiting for Tammy for so long Sat night about 1:30 am

Status
Not open for further replies.