REV: 45th Kissena

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im korean and i got in on my first try. i just showed up at the door and they let me in. i think u should just show up and maybe u have a better chance

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by schwenko
Jasmine is working on 56 Road, near 150th St in Flushing.
I do not have the exact address or phone number, but the Queens Tribune has an advertisement.
Can someone point out the ad since I can't find it. Would like to see her.

Originally posted by pinga
...called a number fro the World Journal today , and was surprised at not being hung up....was told location as 45av. and Kissena and 140 for price .... wonder if its the same place.
Pinga,

Are you Asian?? or did you speak to them in Chinese??

Damn, I am getting desperate... I managed to talk for a little bit with the phone girl but she wouldn't give in, man.... what are my options... what are my options....shit ...

Can any of you asian guys who frequent this place try to talk them into taking non-asian clients?? PLEEEEAAASEEEE !!

metellier

Two time offender
Wooo....down boy....

Originally posted by haamx
Pinga,
Are you Asian?? or did you speak to them in Chinese??
Damn, I am getting desperate... I managed to talk for a little bit with the phone girl but she wouldn't give in, man.... what are my options... what are my options....shit ... Can any of you asian guys who frequent this place try to talk them into taking non-asian clients?? PLEEEEAAASEEEE !!
...calm down, Haamx...you're soundin' desperate...on second
thought, maybe Allen Street might be better for you after all
(you remember "walking down the deserted streets..." etc, etc)
you're all bent out of shape (I meant that for little Haamx)..
you're all excited (I meant that for little Haamx, too)....

Take a deep breath and repeat your new mantra:

"Ni how ma? An how? Hsieh, Hsieh...etc etc..." within a couple of
days, they'll won't even be able to tell you're a gweilo when you
call...when you show up and they look shocked, you just give them
the old "my mother's Chinese and grandma was in the Kuomandiang"
story...ya know the drill: mention the cultural revolution, Long March,
Opium War, Mongol invasion, Boxer Rebellion, whatever the hell
it takes to get in that door!

Haamx, we all know you can do it. Just don't let little Haamx do
the thinking on this one.

"Severely worried that Haamx will be on 45th & Kissena a very long
time" Etellier

Originally posted by biggod
Can someone point out the ad since I can't find it. Would like to see her.

She has no ad just her cell number for those mongers she gave it to. She will be going to Chicago for a few weeks starting next week. I saw her last night.

Originally posted by JIMYDR
She has no ad just her cell number for those mongers she gave it to. She will be going to Chicago for a few weeks starting next week. I saw her last night.
And?!?!

Jimy, don't leave us hangin'!!!

My first visit to the ladies at 45th

Allright !!

Spunky, you are the best man!!

Thanks for your help, I honestly appreciate it.

At first, I was a little hesitant to make the trip to Flushing since it was more like Mission Impossible but thanks to my friend spunky it turned out perfectly fine...

I saw Eileen, beautiful 22 yo girl, malaysian, she stands 4 feet tall (yep, she is really, really short), has the cutest little body I've ever seen, a little baby fat around the waist but I can live with that, she is able to communicate in English (big plus), chatty and with an amazing personality.

Anyway, the service is that of the typical malay place, she showered me, made sure that my asshole and dick were perfectly clean. Once in the room, she started a brief massage by crawling on my back which felt a little strange as she is really small... anyway, she managed to crack my back quite a few times. Then the fun began, provided me with a tongue bath from head to toes, Asian, allowed me to play with her pussy, BBBJ which happened to be allright I must say she wouldn't go too deep. We then moved onto cowgirl (cute sight) for quite a long time, reverse cowgirl, mish, doggie. All of this was fun to watch, she is so cute I couldn't believe it.

Will I be back?? Hell yes, you know what I just found out? the attitude of the provider definetely has a lot to do with how the session goes... had a great time with little Eileen and look forward to seeing her again...

I got to see the other girls on my way out and I didn't think they were better looking than the one I had, I might be wrong though...

BTW, I wasn't even given a gweilo rate, I paid the same rate that all you lucky boys pay at this place. Oh, wait, I fucked up... was it $40?? cause I said, my friend told me it's $50 and that's what I handed over... oh well, it's allright... sorry about that guys...

Thanks again spunky, I can't seem to thank you enough

Re: My first visit to the ladies at 45th

Originally posted by haamx
Allright !!

Spunky, you are the best man!!

Thanks for your help, I honestly appreciate it.

At first, I was a little hesitant to make the trip to Flushing since it was more like Mission Impossible but thanks to my friend spunky it turned out perfectly fine...

Thanks again spunky, I can't seem to thank you enough
Sgt. haamx,

Glad to help. Well done. Mission impossible completed. I hope all information provided were helpful and accurate. I shall raise the flag to full staff in your honor. Apparently, slinky thought my post was okay.

You owe me and bigyi big time but consider all your contribution to prior missions in the past and the spirit of this board, we may be willing to forgo the harems of pinays you were suppose to deliver (yeah right, LOL).

If you thought Eileen was special, try Bebe next time. Follow bigyi's advice and avoid Leelee (Lily). I watched some tv with her and got the big attitude vibe. I was surprised to hear that you didn't scare her with your big feet. You know what they say about UG brothas with big feet.

Bebe's coordinates are 36B-26-32, 60", malay-cantonese speaking.

Your mission was full and complete with no deprivation due to being a gweilo identity. However, to be consistent and avoid possible inflationary prospect according to Greenspan, please respect the cost of manufacturing at $.40. No more no less.

Do you need me to call my mole again prior to your next mission or have you established your own security clearance with the mole so that you may make the next drop without prior contact? How are the mandarin lessons? If you have advanced accordingly, it's time to enroll in cantonese class.

So much for walking down the lonely streets of chinatown (LOL). BTW, I made my visit to Allen and found the young malays long gone long time. New management is very accomadating but they have aged by about 10 years. "Club members only" my ass. Facility is indeed quite nice.

Shall I report to Helen and Lena that you will be MIA for extended period since you will be at bigyi's second home? BTW, I forgot to ask you last time if Helen likes lollipop?

Well done once again for penetrating enemy line and returning in full health.

Spunky

went last night

hey guys just went back last night they had 3 girls i chose coco. she was malay and nice little short girl with a great body and huge rack for her size. very nice bbbj she started giving me one in the shower while she was washing me which was great. then onto the basicstuff u know the rest from there but a good session nonetheless.

Dudes, I must be retarted, but then again I am new to the area. I spent two hours walking around the Flushing area..Linden and vicinty and I couldnt find shit. I need help. I am used to Dallas area and the AMPs down there just jump out at you.

Plz help......

Status
Not open for further replies.