REV: 45th Kissena

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there is a place on 45th and kissena with very young chinese girls. the girls range from 18-21 and the setup is very similar to junction. i was informed about this place through a masseuse who only does hr but told me if i was looking for this is where i would find it. i will post the # if it is ok with slinky. i walked in and it just a reg house and saw the 5 girls that were working there all of them young and nice looking. i chose a girl named lily who had the tightest pussy i ever had with a provider. she was extremely nice and gave me a rimmer and cbj b4 we moved onto fs. all in all a nice experience and i do know that some girls offer bbbj as my friend received one from the malay girl he chose. i would have to say this place has a lot of real good potential if they keep the quality of girls like this.
btw: i believe this place likes to only cater to chinese and even though im korean i always tell them im abc and manage to get in.

Big Guy,

Please let give us some 411 on this or at least where to find this place? I live so CLOSE there and let me tell you there is ONE street where I have seen some REALLY REALLY fine ladies walking....

Didn't want to "FOLLOW" them home and be accused of "STALKING" them... BUT man gorgeous... How much was the service?

the price is a benjamin and 2 jacksons to be exact. i dont think they offer multiple cups and no table showers. girl just washes u down in the bathroom.

Interesting place. Sounds similar to Susan's setup (btw, if anyone is wondering, this is different than susan's place). 10 bucks cheaper too. Lady on the phone is very nice. No problem.

Spunky168

Originally posted by spunky168
Interesting place. Sounds similar to Susan's setup (btw, if anyone is wondering, this is different than susan's place). 10 bucks cheaper too. Lady on the phone is very nice. No problem.

Spunky168
If you speak Chinese...otherwise fuhgettabouit

metellier

Two time offender
Is this the same guy as...

Originally posted by bigyi21
718-888-2299. theres the # hey slinky if this is not acceptable i apologize please dont ban. damn im close to silver lol

...will meet ya on the corner of 45th & Robinson? (One block off Kissena??

If so, I got some info to share...if not, c'est la vie, I gotta get back
to working the Psychics (see cheap bastard thread)...

"Rings a bell" Etellier

Originally posted by schwenko
If you speak Chinese...otherwise fuhgettabouit
Not just any chinese. It has got to be cantonese. All information provided by bigyi21 are accurate as usual and lady insist that we call ahead rather than ringing the doorbell.

Spunky

Status
Not open for further replies.