Referrals/Screening

The main thing I fear most going into this is LE, and secondly personal safery. LE, because no one wants to have a criminal record. Safety, because you never know who is behing that door when it opens. Like, I said the provider is listed on UG and has many reviews from satisfed customers. It may just be paranoia, but I think i have to take the plunge and just go for it.

Do you have any provider suggestions? Not sure if that is violating any rules on UG.
There are ways to mitigate that danger to almost zero. Following established providers in secure locations will eliminate that possibility.

People have been doing insensible things for love, lust, inflation for eternity and not just the business, it's human nature to leave common sense behind for the pursuit of fleeting happiness. I cannot tell you how many dumb things I have done in and out of the buisness because I was driven by something other then my brain.
At times I am surprised you read my posts. Though both of us are prolithic writers, we hang out at different ends of the mall. You might shop at Victoria's Secret and I hang out in Spencers Gifts.

UG is a very diverse group of people with different tastes, and if it was not for this PMB or its parties, none of us would even randomly have a chance of meeting each other.

At times I am surprised you read my posts. Though both of us are prolithic writers, we hang out at different ends of the mall. You might shop at Victoria's Secret and I hang out in Spencers Gifts.

UG is a very diverse group of people with different tastes, and if it was not for this PMB or its parties, none of us would even randomly have a chance of meeting each other.
Of course I read your posts except for the AMP ones, I never read any of those threads.

I could understand those fears and I am not saying you should not be cautious but unlike your forefathers you have this amazing research tool. Could you imagine what it was like before the Internet when you just called an ad from the back of a magazine, no reviews, no stability, everything was a crap shoot. Those guys had reason to be nervous but you have this bevy of information at your fingertips.

I do think it's paranoia getting the best of you especially if you did your homework and there are no red flags. The chances are zero that the well established provider you scheduled with is not going to be on the other side of the door. You can entertain yourself with irrational scenarios all you want but it is unlikely any of them are going to happen.

I do not do suggestions, only referrals for guys I know upon request.
Fairemily, I really do appreciate all the words of encouragement from you. I guess I will never get over this paranioa until I pop my cherry. I have just watched too many tv specials on stings and trying to catch a predator. I am a professional and always worried about having my image ruined. Hopefully, I can grow some balls and commit to the hobby soon.

Fairemily, I really do appreciate all the words of encouragement from you. I guess I will never get over this paranioa until I pop my cherry. I have just watched too many tv specials on stings and trying to catch a predator. I am a professional and always worried about having my image ruined. Hopefully, I can grow some balls and commit to the hobby soon.
I once saw a guy who was super nervous, I did everything to try an make him feel at ease, we sat for a while and talked about music, movies, where we grew up, just pleasant small talk. Once he felt comfortable he told me he was once picked up for soliciting a undercover and had to call his dad to come and get him, he never quite got over the experience. I felt really bad that he was traumatized from it so I understand bad things can happen.

Your fears are realistic, just do not participate in the more risky end of the buisness until you are savvy enough. You will be fine going to see a well known provider or agency that established members have approved is as safe as you can get. You should see someone not only because it is a safe option but that is your type and provides a service you desire. You are in a golden age with lots of guidance, you really can't lose with all the info at yoru fingertips, just be a smart consumer and know your boundaries.

Last edited:
If you really wanna have someone requiring a lots of referral, you should. But if it's not the only option I would recommend some places posted on UG. I tried some of them, and most of them are awesome. Great service they did for me.

I once saw a guy who was super nervous, I did everything to try an make him feel at ease, we sat for a while and talked about music, movies, where we grew up, just pleasant small talk. Once he felt comfortable he told me he was once picked up for soliciting a undercover and had to call his dad to come and get him, he never quite got over the experience. I felt really bad that he was traumatized from it so I understand bad things can happen.

Your fears are realistic, just do not participate in the more risky end of the buisness until you are savvy enough. You will be fine going to see a well known provider or agency that established members have approved is as safe as you can get. You should see someone not only because it is a safe option but that is your type and provides a service you desire. You are in a golden age with lots of guidance, you really can't lose with all the info at yoru fingertips, just be a smart consumer and know your boundaries.
With the invention of the internet I always figured that since these girls can be reviewed and verified by other trusted users that this kind of thing should be a thing of the past. Using other services in combination with forums such as this one, people should not have to worry about LE. I could be ignorant but I don't have the slightest fear of something like this happening - like I'm going for a session and its a setup or something. The only think I could think of is that something could happen while I'm in the middle of my session outside of me or the providers control.

I feel bad for this guy! Hopefully he isn't ruined for life