Referrals/Screening

Can anyone give advice on the question I posed a while back on this thread - why does a provider need my real name and want to see ID? What protection does that give the provider?

Some say never give your real name, which seems to make sense, but only works if no ID is involved. And if you need a reference, you'd better have used the same name there too.

Newbie here, in need of some serious advice. I recently contacted a provider, no info was exchanged, but provider felt very safe with me based on the answers I provided. How can I feel just as confident towards the provider? I have never used any services, amps or private. The only reason I felt comfortable with this Provider is because they are highly respected on UG. Unfortunately, being a new comer I am always worried about the outcomes. Can some please help me, I plan on using this provider within a week

Dont worry

Newbie here, in need of some serious advice. I recently contacted a provider, no info was exchanged, but provider felt very safe with me based on the answers I provided. How can I feel just as confident towards the provider? I have never used any services, amps or private. The only reason I felt comfortable with this Provider is because they are highly respected on UG. Unfortunately, being a new comer I am always worried about the outcomes. Can some please help me, I plan on using this provider within a week
If she is on here then relax. You have to start somewhere. What i did when i finally got a provider to take a shot with me was to have her reference me on datecheck.com or 411 preferred. Once you have been screen with one of those agencies... ( i never paid for datecheck btw because if you have providers reference you there its free) or you can pay. Not sure how 411 works. You're gonna be nervous, just tell her its your first time, once she starts suckin your dick you will be fine. Oh and btw... never divulge your real name or phone number. Go get a monger phone and use your handle or first name only. It is ok to show your ID at some upscale 400 dollar AMPS tho' because they cant read English anyway... lol

If a provider wants your real name then pass. I only know of one in particular who poses as an Indie but who's handler actually works for an agency that is UTR ( under the radar) because they were busted. Once in a while, like at a high end AMP brothel, they ask to see your ID to make sure your not LE. Once in a while a provider might want to eye ball your ID, but thats only if she hasnt screened you properly. Believe me, if shes a pro, by the time you go visit her she knows you are safe. Other then that, you can join a screening service like 411 preferred or Datecheck.com if you have no references, and that is usually enough for a provider to take a shot with you. Some might others just wont until you have references. Its a bit of catch 22 that you just have to deal with when you start out. Everyone has been there. Review as many providers as you can, and contribute to different boards.

It would be a mass conspiracy if any provider with multiple reviews by well known members on a reputable established PMB was not who she claims she is, there is a difference between being rightfully cautious and outright paranoia.

Do you honestly believe a provider would spend years establishing her stability and long time members would risk their reputations as a honest source for information just to get you?

What outcomes are you worried about? is it your personal safety or just what kind of time you will have. I can promise you this, if you go in to have a session riddled with irrational beliefs you will be unable to fully experience all the enjoyment a session can bring. You might be new to the hobby but I am sure you are not new to common sense, if you just put your fears and worries in perspective I am sure you will see my point.

It would be a mass conspiracy if any provider with multiple reviews by well known members on a reputable established PMB was not who she claims she is, there is a difference between being rightfully cautious and outright paranoia.

Do you honestly believe a provider would spend years establishing her stability and long time members would risk their reputations as a honest source for information just to get you?

What outcomes are you worried about? is it your personal safety or just what kind of time you will have. I can promise you this, if you go in to have a session riddled with irrational beliefs you will be unable to fully experience all the enjoyment a session can bring. You might be new to the hobby but I am sure you are not new to common sense, if you just put your fears and worries in perspective I am sure you will see my point.
Emily

Does UG have a PM or backchannel way to talk. I have a story for you on exactly what you are referring to.

skudd, I'm sure we'd all be interested in that story.

Ok.. i will just say this ..... .i wanted to see a provider. I am on datecheck ( which should have been good enough) and have many high end 400. and up courtesans that are happy to, and do, reference me. Still not good enough for this handler who was posing as Julia Styles. Now we all know that the agency she used to work for was busted last spring. Julia has since declared her independence. But... that is not really the case, because her handler Laura ( who works for the UTR agency) answers all her emails. So WHY, wasn't it good enough you ask... good question.

What they/she/Laura asks for is your full name, your real work number, the name of your business, and then wants you to FAX your license to her. Interesting no? So i was talking to Laura, who i thought was JS backchannel saying why do you need all this info. We kind of went back and forth all very polite because of course i wanted to fuck the hell out of JS.

But then i posted something to some mongers that were complaining, and some newbies who were just going to give all that Intel, and i said are you all out of your minds.. basically.

So, she said this, and i am cutting and pasting from the other board:

" The topic of "Screening" on this board is always appearing to be a sensitive issue especially if or when an established provider whose highly reviewed, comes in conflict with a hobbyist (*********) who chooses not to cooperate with the providers screening methods that leads to this debate. The choice to refuse how a provider chooses to screen is a matter of preference and should be respected period, NO debates."

She challenged me so i replied "

Dear Laura
I dont appreciate your cynical, snide remark. Again............ i comply with all types, and manner of screening, and I gave you an enormous amount of verification, which has been good enough for EVERYONE except you. What i refuse to give you is my last name, name of my business and business phone number or FAX my license over to you as you requested. I told you i would present this to JS personally for her eyes only. Nope, not good enough. Very interesting. So do you want my SS# too? Do you require the name of my first born as well? I have a long list of upscale providers that will vouch for me as a gentlemen. Your screening, is over the top absurd, and risks our safety, if it ever came into the wrong hands. IMHO. Thats why i decided to PASS, at least until she is free of you.
I have been with ****, she is awesome btw. AND i am not the only hobbyist that chooses not to cooperate with YOUR screening methods. You have no idea what is going on backchannel. ( If you want to PM me privately about that feel free, as i dont think its appropriate to be mentioned in this public arena) I have said enough on this matter. And i had no intention on contributing to this any more until you attacked me personally. This is also a board for hobbyists to express what is on their minds, even if it comes into conflict with advertisers that pay to be here on ******. Thats it, i am done with this nonsense."

At that point a mod jumped in and told us to chill, and take it backchannel but i dropped it. I was also contacted by other providers privately that thought that what they were asking was very strange. Also, Julia herself said to another monger that she would deal with me personally, and Laura backed off and said the same thing as well. I was contacted by some mods that gave me the inside story too. The whole thing stunk of fish to me. I for one dont want my name to sitting in that data base.

So in response to Emily, i simply say that there are times, however few, that a hobbyist needs to use his instincts, and if he feels queasy about the amount of personal information a provider or agency are requiring, he will have to decide for himself what that limit is. Especially married mongers who are known in their communities. The catch 22 is that you need to allow a provider or agency to screen you at least in the beginning with some personal intel.

(((Julia if you read this, I know its not your fault! lol )))

Skudd, I would not feel comfortable giving that much information either, no disrespect to other ladies but if I were that uneasy that I need to ask for that much information I should not be seeing him. This is a very personal buisness so screening should also be personal, I have a different approach the way I screen, I prefer to listen to the voice and feel the vibe then see cr****tials. I trust my gut more then a referral or a list of personal info, I do not believe gathering lots of information keeps you 100% safe. A referral is not a deal maker with me, I actually prefer to screen everyone with a clean slate, I don't care how you got along with other ladies, I only care how we are going to get along.

Your story is much different then Murano07, he stated he had already been screened without giving info but he was still nervous even though it is a provider held in high regard, it just seems excessive to still be weary.

In his case i agree totally. But in the case of JS and her UTR agency... I am staying clear of her and them, unless or until she becomes truly independent. It amazing me that they solicit constantly and she gets booked and those knuckleheads just spew there ultra private information to a group of people they dont know. And the key words here are that agency was b u s t e d. Go figure. Actually its old history already this happened a few months ago.

There is no end to the amount of stupid things that we mongers will do to get to our target.

1) We give out personal information
2) We break up marraiges/families in pursuit of some of these women
3) We take risks with STDs or go bareback
4) We play white knights to lost causes
5) We spend our rent money on this hobby
6) We Suger daddy some of these women with the hopes that they stay faithful
7) We line up in waiting room, waiting for pussy to become available, awkwardly avoiding each other glances.

The list is endless, I cannot even remotely pretend to hold the higher ground. The are alot of mongers out there and never underestimate how many stupid things we can do.

Last edited:
In his case i agree totally. But in the case of JS and her UTR agency... I am staying clear of her and them, unless or until she becomes truly independent. It amazing me that they solicit constantly and she gets booked and those knuckleheads just spew there ultra private information to a group of people they dont know. And the key words here are that agency was b u s t e d. Go figure. Actually its old history already this happened a few months ago.
I am going to play the devils advocate this. I have been a phone person and when you are arranging appointments for other woman you are even more cautious then doing it for yourself because you are completely responsible if something goes wrong and that is a heavy burden. A provider with a phone person might be completely independent, she has just hired a personal screener, having a phone person does not mean she is part of an agency. I recently verified a client to an assistant for a provider, I verify all the time, I am not competitive and never have a problem with it. You stated you are on datecheck, I do not completely trust that site as much as I would a direct confirmation from well known provider. On the other side of the spectrum I spoke with a guy a while back and my gut told me to pass but he insisted on giving me all of his info so I thought how bad can he be so I agreed and he turned out to be one chromosome away from being Ted Bundy and I was uneasy the whole time, my gut was more reliable then all that was on paper.

I do see where you are coming from, you are a experienced hobbyist and a desired client but she does not know that, undesirables can say the same thing and they often do. I talked with a provider who said they saw a well known member on this board when I met the actual member at one of the parties it was apparent that the two men were not the same so some guy said he was this well known member and he was in fact not.

It would be great if UG had a version of a white list, I would have no problem being in charge of it, I am very discrete.

I am going to play the devils advocate this. I have been a phone person and when you are arranging appointments for other woman you are even more cautious then doing it for yourself because you are completely responsible if something goes wrong and that is a heavy burden. A provider with a phone person might be completely independent, she has just hired a personal screener, having a phone person does not mean she is part of an agency. I recently verified a client to an assistant for a provider, I verify all the time, I am not competitive and never have a problem with it. You stated you are on datecheck, I do not completely trust that site as much as I would a direct confirmation from well known provider. On the other side of the spectrum I spoke with a guy a while back and my gut told me to pass but he insisted on giving me all of his info so I thought how bad can he be so I agreed and he turned out to be one chromosome away from being Ted Bundy and I was uneasy the whole time, my gut was more reliable then all that was on paper.

I do see where you are coming from, you are a experienced hobbyist and a desired client but she does not know that, undesirables can say the same thing and they often do. I talked with a provider who said they saw a well known member on this board when I met the actual member at one of the parties it was apparent that the two men were not the same so some guy said he was this well known member and he was in fact not.

It would be great if UG had a version of a white list, I would have no problem being in charge of it, I am very discrete.
So here is the thing and i will drop it because i dont want to be part of that past gossip. Laura did know me by virtue of my all my reviews, and datecheck. Laura is not new and isnt just a screener for JS, she works for the agency. Her old agency in fact was busted, common knowledge and thought to have disbanded. That is simply not the case and they are UTR. Laura didnt even take the time to investigate the many referrals i gave her. Instead, she simply insisted on the same information the IRS has on all of us. ( or most of us) If JS ever goes truly indie i have a feeling i will be contacted. In the meantime. No way are those knuckleheads going to get information that they may need as part of a plea bargin. Not from me anyway.

A white list here would be awesome. Great idea. Maybe even a section for higher end courtesans so other mongers dont have to defend themselves for spending more then 180 on a provider.

There is no end to the amount of stupid things that we mongers will do to get to our target.

7) We line up in waiting room, waiting for pussy to become available, awkwardly avoiding each other glances.

The list is endless, I cannot even remotely pretend to hold the higher ground. The are alot of mongers out there and never underestimate how many stupid things we can do.
All i can add is AMEN. Very well said.

Last edited:
I think a white list here would subject the board and all its participants to potential legal liabilities that none of us would want.

This is completely legal because it's a DISCUSSION board (protected speech), which also carries advertisements (for which the carrier is not liable). As soon as the board gets directly involved in illegal transactions -- such as by screening customers -- it enters dangerous territory, from protected speech into an arguable conspiracy to commit crimes.

Last edited:

People have been doing insensible things for love, lust, inflation for eternity and not just the business, it's human nature to leave common sense behind for the pursuit of fleeting happiness. I cannot tell you how many dumb things I have done in and out of the buisness because I was driven by something other then my brain.

Fairemily..

The main thing I fear most going into this is LE, and secondly personal safery. LE, because no one wants to have a criminal record. Safety, because you never know who is behing that door when it opens. Like, I said the provider is listed on UG and has many reviews from satisfed customers. It may just be paranoia, but I think i have to take the plunge and just go for it.

Do you have any provider suggestions? Not sure if that is violating any rules on UG.

The main thing I fear most going into this is LE, and secondly personal safery. LE, because no one wants to have a criminal record. Safety, because you never know who is behing that door when it opens. Like, I said the provider is listed on UG and has many reviews from satisfed customers. It may just be paranoia, but I think i have to take the plunge and just go for it.

Do you have any provider suggestions? Not sure if that is violating any rules on UG.
I could understand those fears and I am not saying you should not be cautious but unlike your forefathers you have this amazing research tool. Could you imagine what it was like before the Internet when you just called an ad from the back of a magazine, no reviews, no stability, everything was a crap shoot. Those guys had reason to be nervous but you have this bevy of information at your fingertips.

I do think it's paranoia getting the best of you especially if you did your homework and there are no red flags. The chances are zero that the well established provider you scheduled with is not going to be on the other side of the door. You can entertain yourself with irrational scenarios all you want but it is unlikely any of them are going to happen.

I do not do suggestions, only referrals for guys I know upon request.

Last edited: