Private Lap Dance Clubs

Interesting wording in last CLV email:

REMIND THE GIRLS TO​

TAKE THE LEAD.​

Ideally, all of the CLV girls you'll meet are very nice, sometimes too nice. Help them take the lead, inform them that it's ok to ask for a dance. At times you may need to start things or else they may not.

Always let the girls be in control or inspire them to be.

Also, if you are taking a lot of their time, remind them that it is good to move around and be social.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The new version of Bliss had a free admission event on the LES on Thursday (ironically right across from the ex-Happy Ending location). Did anyone check it out?

I went to C Door on the LES last week (bliss?) mainly cause it was free admission. Services was meh but the girls there were of all ethnicity and were very attractive.

Also DHT has free admission on week nights, but haven’t gotten a chance to go. Anyone share their experiences ?

Free admission are these underground parties are the best. I don’t know who would still pay to go to one these days when everyone is doing free admission

Yearly membership is only for discounts (and others perks) to their other locations.

The complimentary admission is only for their Rosewood Theater location (for the first 2 hours, so 7pm - 9pm). Their email indicates girlfriend experience and topless dances, and it's free admission so one of these days I might try it out. Problem is that Rosewood is kind of out of my way and I normally don't take the 7 train unless I need to for work et al.

Also C door last Thurs was okay, but hey cannot complain about the free admission. Location was very convenient and closer to Chinatown than LES.

Girls at C Door were all hotter than CLV, which is kind of interesting because CLV charges a cover and has since raised their admission. Could be CLV charges their girls lower house fees hence their girls are not as good looking as others. I know most of the new CLV girls found the gigs/jobs on craigslist (Private Dancing) hence why I feel they sent out that weird email. The description listed was pretty vague, and CLV has security now on the dance floor so that was a buzz kill to my friends and I.

Yes you can get on the DHT email list.

DHT is $20 at rosewood in 2018, in 2017 it was free before 9pm, $20 after. Rosewood as Rosewood's email list, you can text RSVP ahead and get free cover supposedly but IDK if its a bottle service upsell gimmick or not. I've gotten in for free or $20 rate always at DHT Rosewood. It is $40 no discounts no membership at Rosewood when I asked.

DHT ultra private loft is as stated ($100) but it used to be $150 for non members in 2017. The only thing paid membership AFAIK does is lower cover for ultra-privates.

Masked Night must have the best mileage then. I haven't tried them yet, but will consider it.

CLV has security roaming the dance floor now which is a buzz killer. Glad that CLV is doing free admission cause C Door has better looking girls, and I hear DHT has better looking girls. So if services are the same or worst at CLV, it makes sense to go to the place with the best looking girls.

After all, the VIP Lounge (Lido 2.0) looks like a ripoff just based on their email where they said they prohibit kissing and titty/butt touching. The whole point of the underground clubs is to get services you wouldn't otherwise get a regular strip club without the VIP room.

Used to be able to get a lot more from a girl at CLV when they were at 113 Ludlow, but now there's not much privacy at their RailwayNYC in LES and Bonafide Club in Midtown locations; especially with security roaming around in dance area. Privacy is even worse over at their W 29th location.

And in terms of Lido, I'm starting to think it could have been pissed off customers or a competitor that made Lou go down this time. Now they've opened up this Lido 2.0 with really strict rules (as excuses) and operating from Sapphire, a real stripclub with no mileage. Perhaps I need to try out places like Masked Night where they have real mileages. Lol.

Got text today about party on 27th tonite. I think it’s Lido 2.5?
Likely Lido. Wow, Lou is working hard. He's good at tricking real stripclubs into letting him use their space. First it was Sapphire then he got Scores' venue.

Lido, at least, had mileage. This new lounge thing is a huge waste of money - just look closely at the descriptions: "No lewd conduct, including no kissing, or touching of the breasts or buttocks. No photographs or videos, including cell phone cameras."

Sooner or later, they'll go out of business (if they actually even start one).

I went to "Lido at Scores". You use the girls back entrance to Scores, not front door. There is a separate cover girl there. I paid $30, got a grey VIP wristband, then was told go through double swing doors. Bait and switch, no Lido specific area of Scores or ANY Lido girls. First dancer told me $650/30 minutes, $1200/1hr, floor dances are no contact, they will run right over if you touch a girl. I left Lido at Scores and went back to CLV which was still packed to the gills men drinking in groups and a very long line for the LD area, and was packed right until 2am house lights on. Many girls exchanged numbers or went home with guys since the line for getting a lapdance was so long. At 2am when they start to close, it turned into standup dancing at bar since nobody could be into the back. I left after that point. Its not possible to get a lapdance at CLV. It doesn't ever get dead.