Private Lap Dance Clubs

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
They are probably waiting to see what charges shake out. The police probably charged them with a whole laundry list, but you don't know which are going to just get thrown out by a judge. For the dancers, a prostitution charge is a B misdemeanor. But if the owners are up against a "promotion of prostitution in the third degree" charge that's a D felony.

The address is actually 244 not 240. venue wasn no big deal but the place had a bigger crowd than usual. More men actually then usual. Girls about the same 6-7's mostly. Nothing exceptional on the action front, some will make out, some won't. Most will tug you through your pants but no private room here and no privacy.

I liked the new venue. A lot roomier and all on one floor. There were a few good looking girls there, but a lot of the best ones haven't returned yet. And the drinks were more expensive, IMO.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I figured it would be 244 since I know that spot and generally how these parties find "troubled venues" in need of any action and thus willing to take some added risk.

I liked the new venue. A lot roomier and all on one floor. There were a few good looking girls there, but a lot of the best ones haven't returned yet. And the drinks were more expensive, IMO.
I wasn't a fan of the new venue , not enough space in the dance area. No privacy at all.

Went to CLV last nite. Hotel room, suite? barely. Some new women there, mostly good looking ones too. Women outnumbered the men for the three hours I was there. Weird setup though. Not enough space if it got really crowded but it never got really crowded. When I left there were about 6 men there and at least a dozen women. Usual lappers with most that I tried including a Russian and a Venezuelan. Though had some fun with Cara. Good kisser and she gave junior a through the pants workout in a more private room that we went to (not called a private room, just a bedroom that was off the main room).