Private Lap Dance Clubs

Do owners of these clubs read this thread? Anybody have any idea about that?
Yes. Sometimes the owners shill too. If owners read it, they dont usually act because reviews can be fiction or revenge. If you review a stripper, and her regulars read UG, they will show her the review. Last time I told Cara she is famous. She already knew. Others men told her before me earlier in the night. Cara didnt appreciate the review.

Went here Tuesday at Greenich Village location. Went at about 830 about 20 girls there small venue but big lap dance area. Majority of girls were beautiful got dances from 3 girls made out with 2 overall fun night

What is "here" that you referenced? Name of place? Entry fee? Tips you gave for lap dances? Extras? etc. etc. etc.
Entrance requires an invitation, admission was $40, lap dances were $20 as per extras none but its open area so hard to say if you had some privacy. Its Lido but the venue itself can not be disclosed unless you are on there member list

Went to Lido last night 50th st , WSHighway
Plenty of hot girls. Did 5 dances with one 34D . Sucked them as I made out with her. Blew a huge load as she looked into my eyes. Another girl 5 dances. Smoking hot .. omg ..Blew a second load . Got her number ..60 at door.
PS.. if you guys going here are not dirtying in your pants you are missing the boat .
Its an interesting place if you like a sensual woman of the lets say 20 dances ive got overall id say I passionately made out with about 15 of them. I wonder if that is mentioned in part of the hiring process lol

Went to Lido last night 50th st , WSHighway
Plenty of hot girls. Did 5 dances with one 34D . Sucked them as I made out with her. Blew a huge load as she looked into my eyes. Another girl 5 dances. Smoking hot .. omg ..Blew a second load . Got her number ..60 at door.
PS.. if you guys going here are not dirtying in your pants you are missing the boat .
Is she giving you a hj, bj? Jerking yourself off? Or just blowing from the dance?

Went last nite. Met tall girl with stripper body and went private cube , no cost. Did 30 min. She laid on sofa as I knelt and administered daty. Then she sat on my face. Hj finish . 100 all in. Try doing that at fat Lou’s Lido .
Glad to hear these parties are still going. I only went to Svt when it was around. I miss those crazy emails.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Supposedly as part of Lou's plea bargain when Hot Lapdance got closed he wasn't even allowed to set foot in a strip club again. So how is he running one again? What corrupt motherfucker is he paying off this time?

I got that same email. Very surprised. Hope this does not mean that the others are going to close.
I got the usual CLV email today, they are still running.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Judging by how many days they were open, how much they were charging (I think well drinks were like $20) and how many attended they were making a pile of $.

Judging by how many days they were open, how much they were charging (I think well drinks were like $20) and how many attended they were making a pile of $.
I always thought that was very true. Though I have not been attending recently, the place was always very crowded and I was sure they were making plenty of $$$.