Private Lap Dance Clubs

Way back when, there was the best Private Lap dance club in the city - Studio 5. Great owners, great talent! Even met the Slink-Mister there too! Are these guy still around some where? Any other great places to note these days?

Last edited by a moderator:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Not that I know of. I know for sure the original owner does not have a place because he is still a friend of mine. The guys who literally took over the place from him didn't have the wherewithal to open a new place on their own, as far as I can tell. Pretty much all the good lapdance / underground places are gone unless they have really gone underground. SVT is probably still around, but there was no mileage there.

I was just reading comments about a lap dance club in the city yesterday on another hobby board. I can't remember the name of the club, though. I will check it out next time I am on there and then report back here.

Okay, got it. Saint Venus Theatre.
Search on that and you will get a list of links, including the club's website, an article about how to get into the place, and a New York Post story about a stripper who worked there.
I didn't read any of them, though, so I can't say whether the experience will be favorable.
Also, I saw a mention for another place called Lido on that other board. Here is the link for that: http://www.thelidoroom.com/
I hope this helps you, new_york_lover.

Last edited:
mod note: I changed the thread title to a generic description in order to serve as an area for the topic discussion about existing venues rather than just lamenting about the loss of closed ones. Feel free to chime in with personal knowledge about clubs you have visited or heard about that are still open. But if anyone wants to rehash stories about the Harmony or any of those long-gone places, that would be okay, too.

C'mon, you know you should elaborate and not just tease us with that tidbit. Maybe you are too busy now, but please detail your experiences when you have a chance.

pokler

Power Bottom
C'mon, you know you should elaborate and not just tease us with that tidbit. Maybe you are too busy now, but please detail your experiences when you have a chance.
I know Lido and Svt extremely well and will give detail later in week. But for.. Dont waste $ on Svt

Yeh... I've been to both of these parties and I can safely say that there just isn't that much fun to be had at them. Not like the underground spots of yesteryear... :-( The best you get at these places is a high-mileage lapdance with roaming. No private VIP where anything goes. This is especially true of SVT, where they have security akin to a mainstream strip club. Lido is a bit more relaxed, but still not much VIP available.

Perhaps im in wrong thread here but from personal experience. Places you can go for a Lap Dance and extras are as Follows FS is avail at Xdreams,Tunnel,Showworld, Gossip (Tuggy) Gallaghers 2000also and NYC Gentlemans Club in Queens (Now Queens Scores) Full Svc is available but most legit strip clubs if a girl offers extras usually they have that scripted cry for help routine or baby daddy drama

Perhaps im in wrong thread here but from personal experience. Places you can go for a Lap Dance and extras are as Follows FS is avail at Xdreams,Tunnel,Showworld, Gossip (Tuggy) Gallaghers 2000also and NYC Gentlemans Club in Queens (Now Queens Scores) Full Svc is available but most legit strip clubs if a girl offers extras usually they have that scripted cry for help routine or baby daddy drama
Let's keep this thread to private clubs. Those others that you mentioned mostly already have their own threads. thanks

pokler

Power Bottom
LIDO... hot college girls in early 20's .. $20 at door b4 9m . 20$ per dance..
Girls walk around in their underwear.. They will come up to you to talk... unlike strip clubs they are not hustling you to dance.. Just convo...
If you want her to dance take her to dance area...
Most will make out with tongue... All will let you suck tits.. 75% will let you finger over panty.. some under...
I get them lick my nipples and grind me good.. Ill blow a load after 4-5 dances..
Bottom line.. If you want to kiss young girls.. and feel them up there is no better place.. Dance area not monitored...
  • Dont expect more although Ive gotten a HJ
  • Most will give phone numbers.. Ive taken a few out on private sessions
another one is SVT..AVOID

SVT has female monitors.. and a strict policy of no kissing.. Even tit sucking is unlikely
$50 at door..

Far more milage at LIDO..

pokler

Power Bottom
There is also Masked Nights which from what I understand was started by a bunch of disgruntled former SVT dancers. Has anyone been there?
Yep .. Lots of not so hot girls... Milage same as Lido but girls are 5's and 6's not 8's and 9's like Lido..

I think they do it just once in a while

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So it sounds like SVT girls who were not as hot as others who needed to give a little more mileage to make some bank but were thwarted by the strict rules at SVT.