Private Lap Dance Clubs

pokler

Power Bottom
Since this thread is about multiple establishments it would help when posting if you guys at least said which establishment you were talking about even if not the specific location.
This exchange is about Lido.

Lido is a lapdance party with college girls etc. I usually find one to make out with , suck her tits and finger , usually over panty but last few times under. I always blow a load or two.

Don't ask me names as I don't ever remember or care.

Went to Lido last night it was on the 2nd floor of a BBQ restuarant. That's different went around 830p entrance was $40 but came with free lap dance card. There were about 12 girls when I arrived with about 10 guys. The majority attractive and the looks varied. I took an interest in a pretty girl named Emma she was 4'11 but cute as a button. I initiated convo and about 15min later offered her a drink then we chatted some more then went for a dance. Dance was good nothing crazy but it did not seem that making out was going to happen. So never went beyond 2 dances (Songs are approx 3min) on my way out there was an old guy making out with this hot blonde so I guess you gotta roll the dice with each girl. I left a little after 10 and about 20 girls were working

I was there on Fri nite at the BBQ place. Lots of women there most attractive and some exceptional. Dances are good but making out seems to be off the menu now with most if not all. Had dances with 4-5 women and titty sucking and heavy breathing on my neck and ear was as far as they would go. Roaming to pussy is definitely off the menu. Did not see any making out among others when I was in the LD room.

I was there on Fri nite at the BBQ place. Lots of women there most attractive and some exceptional. Dances are good but making out seems to be off the menu now with most if not all. Had dances with 4-5 women and titty sucking and heavy breathing on my neck and ear was as far as they would go. Roaming to pussy is definitely off the menu. Did not see any making out among others when I was in the LD room.
When it was at Bar 13 about a month ago I had made out with a cute Italian girl but we had chit chatted for a few minutes before. As per Friday night I focused on the short girl she was about 5'1 with heels we spoke at bar for about 30 min and then bought her a drink and asked for a dance but she just said dont touch my pussy. Making out didnt seem to be an option though. ill give this place a try one more time

Big D is STILL around ? Does he have a permanent spot (like 25th St years back), or does he move around?
Yup, he's still around. He's got a spot in midtown now. Great game and great party last night! Filled with so many hot black women in all shapes and sizes. The wings and all the food were amazing as well. Def worth the $60 door fee. I missed Lady Gaga's halftime show like many other guys who were there. We were busy doing our own thing! lol

pokler

Power Bottom
Yup, he's still around. He's got a spot in midtown now. Great game and great party last night! Filled with so many hot black women in all shapes and sizes. The wings and all the food were amazing as well. Def worth the $60 door fee. I missed Lady Gaga's halftime show like many other guys who were there. We were busy doing our own thing! lol
The only shape and size I've ever seen at D's are fat black asses.

"been to Lodi's party few times, obviously better than stripclubs, you can touch and grab but don't expect mileage like FS, BJ even HJ."
Ha,, that is why I miss Chummy's

I was there on Fri nite and still the same type crowd. Mostly pretty girls, action better than strip clubs but no extras.
Met two Brazilian roommates though and took both for private dance. We had fun, junior got stroked outside my jeans and they were frisky and fun. That is the most action you can expect at Lido now.