Private Lap Dance Clubs

Finally got to Lido on Fri nite. The East Side location is tight and you feel squeezed in. I was told the other locations are roomier.
The ladies are as promised, 7s and 8s with a mix of white, latin, asian and black.
I enjoyed a few dances and then met Morgan, a hot red head. Lots of ink on her, not my favorite thing, but she is hot as hell and gives a great makeout session and can make you cum. I would see her again.

Went to LIDO last night out on 13th and University. The 1st floor was a regular night club the 2nd floor was a strip club very secretive which was really cool. Had to show invite and pay $40 to get in. I had been to that bar before and what they did was put up dividers in the VIP area. There were about 30 girls of mixed race... White, European, Black, Latina, Asian. Of the 30 girls about 25 were smokin hit and the other 5 were just pretty. A very attractive Colombian girl approachs me and we exchange small talk but she is using cheezy pick up lines which actually were funny. Over there the girls seem to genuinely hit on you to get dances instead of walking and asking do you want a dance? Also while she was talking to me she was massaging my back and biting my neck and ear so I was helpless when she asked if I wanted a dance. A dance is $20 per song which is about 2 maybe 3min long which you can clearly tell they edit. The dance itself was very sensual and allow for roaming hands they get thier faces real close as if they want to kiss you. This girl would give me little pecks but tongue wasnt happening. WARNING although at $20 a song they will not stop dancing until you stop them! my 1st dance was $100 but whatever. The 2nd girl I was with was a beautiful girl from Italy who loved to make out. Needless to say we hit it off but she made out with you as if we were long lost lovers! I had only 2 songs with her but my move was when song was over I scooped her up by her ass switch seats so she was sitting down and continued to make out with her and give her a little dance. I did that for about 2 songs which she did not charge me she also gave me her #... A lit of girls give out #s we'll see. This place was a nice change, however you are rolling the dice when you make out with these girls not sure if they do it with every guy

pokler

Power Bottom
Went to LIDO last night out on 13th and University. The 1st floor was a regular night club the 2nd floor was a strip club very secretive which was really cool. Had to show invite and pay $40 to get in. I had been to that bar before and what they did was put up dividers in the VIP area. There were about 30 girls of mixed race... White, European, Black, Latina, Asian. Of the 30 girls about 25 were smokin hit and the other 5 were just pretty. A very attractive Colombian girl approachs me and we exchange small talk but she is using cheezy pick up lines which actually were funny. Over there the girls seem to genuinely hit on you to get dances instead of walking and asking do you want a dance? Also while she was talking to me she was massaging my back and biting my neck and ear so I was helpless when she asked if I wanted a dance. A dance is $20 per song which is about 2 maybe 3min long which you can clearly tell they edit. The dance itself was very sensual and allow for roaming hands they get thier faces real close as if they want to kiss you. This girl would give me little pecks but tongue wasnt happening. WARNING although at $20 a song they will not stop dancing until you stop them! my 1st dance was $100 but whatever. The 2nd girl I was with was a beautiful girl from Italy who loved to make out. Needless to say we hit it off but she made out with you as if we were long lost lovers! I had only 2 songs with her but my move was when song was over I scooped her up by her ass switch seats so she was sitting down and continued to make out with her and give her a little dance. I did that for about 2 songs which she did not charge me she also gave me her #... A lit of girls give out #s we'll see. This place was a nice change, however you are rolling the dice when you make out with these girls not sure if they do it with every guy
Your first dance was 20 but she kept going for 5 of them as there is little break in the music. I always count them out load. Use to be most do DfK but now they are harder to find. I hate this location. 34th is best .

I was also there last night. I have a phone # of a girl I met there before and she was supposed to show up. Great make out artist. However after waiting a while I asked the lady with the roster if the one I was waiting for was coming. She told me that she had cancelled. I danced with a couple of others, none were into kissing but two did give good lappers. I also was with that Colombian lady that Dano was with. There was another Colombian lady named Maria who gave the best laps of the night. Got down on her knees in front of me to rub those girls up against my hard on. If there were pvt. rooms at Lido we would have wound up in one.

I was also there last night. I have a phone # of a girl I met there before and she was supposed to show up. Great make out artist. However after waiting a while I asked the lady with the roster if the one I was waiting for was coming. She told me that she had cancelled. I danced with a couple of others, none were into kissing but two did give good lappers. I also was with that Colombian lady that Dano was with. There was another Colombian lady named Maria who gave the best laps of the night. Got down on her knees in front of me to rub those girls up against my hard on. If there were pvt. rooms at Lido we would have wound up in one.

I forgot the colombian girls name but she was funny I ended up with an Italian named Claudia. This place is fun, I typically don't do strip clubs because you get all worked up and spend all that money with nothing to show. I come from LI and I think the caliber of girl here is wayy better than the scene or gossip. Who doesnt love to make out with a hot chick but idk if I want to with someone who makes out with everyone kjow what I mean?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
My guess is that Bar 13 is on its last legs because it is not only hosting this but tranny parties, which is usually a sign that a spot's regular club business is flagging.

I remember back in the day when there was a Chinese restaurant on the first floor of this building and a nightclub upstairs by the same name. I can't remember what the name was though. Anyone else remember it?

The Colombian girl that Dano is referring to, I think her name is Andrea.
Do you guys blow your loads in your pants with lap dances? I usually dirty myself 2-3 times a night.
Only one time and that was at Chummy's. The lady was a blonde and a semi regular there from NC and in the adult industry. She opened my zipper for a hand job. No extra charge either,,She just asked if it was ok and went for it :).
I was a regular with her. She was VERY hot.