Private Lap Dance Clubs

Sorry to hear that.

From the address that they list in their emails it looks like they are using Hustler Club the same way as Lido is using Scores. Can anyone confirm that?
I went to CLV at Hustler. It is a different deal than Lido at Scores. There is a separate area for CLV guys and dancers. Only 1 out of 3 hustler only girls tried to circulate through CLV area, she did sell a LD, but she was the worst looking of 3. Public side of Hustler was a ghost town. 1 guy. When I left to piss or drink, I saw the only floor dance I saw, was all air. CLV area had 13 dancers and maybe 15 unique guys whole night, max 6 guys at a time. There is a walled off LD area and a CLV social area. No floor dances in the CLV area. I asked if I am a hustler guest also? I was told yes, I can sit where ever, talk to hustler girls, throw $ on stage, but if I get dances or rooms, outside of CLV's half, I'm not at CLV anymore.

Songs are 30 seconds long tho like rosewood with beat matching and cross fade. Only girl I did songs with, I told her I'll set the stopwatch on my phone, and when my budget is done, she will get what I think she deserves. Cuz she knows me, she agreed. Another fugly told me she is doing 2 for $20 for rest of the night bc ano guy earlier in the night confronted her about song length and she told me Mermaids(???) and other places do that so its always 2-4-1 at those clubs with short songs. A waitress comes once in a while to the CLV area, but I can drive home quicker than waiting for her to show up. I just goto the bar directly and walk back. LD parties arent supposed to have waitresses. I dont need frills.

My thoughts, Hustler is a better place than midtown east place. I'd pick the Port Authority spot more than Hustler. not sure where Chelsea or Alphabet City sit.

Ano guy told me Lido at Scores has a separate area that regular Scores guys can't walk into, but its air dances and he got confronted by security during a song. I have to revisit Lido at Scores and make a 2nd opinion.

Wow. I just got an email from CLV that apparently was intended for the models and not for the public.

C'EST LA VIE MODEL POLICIES

Tip in/Out

You are required to tip in when you arrive and tip out before leaving the event. Tip in varies based on arrival time (see below.) Models that do not tip in will not be invited back to work.

Arrival time

6:30-7:30: $40 tip in, $25 tip out

7:30-8:30: $40 tip in, $45 tip out

8:30-10:30: $60 tip in, $45 tip out

After 10:30: $125 tip in

All first time models have a $40 tip in no matter the arrival time.

New Recruits

If you bring a new model to work you will receive $80 off your tip in and tip out. Please let staff know before you bring a friend. We appreciate your help as we expand C’est La Vie.

Cancellations

When you confirm your attendance to one of our events, we are counting on you to be there. If you cancel the day of an event you will not be invited to work the following week.

Departures

We ask that all models work until at least 12:30am. You must let Joe know 24 hours before the event if you have a bus or train to catch that requires you to leave earlier than 12:30am. At 12:30am, we will begin sending models home at our discretion. Do not ask a staff member if you can leave early unless you have given advanced notice or it is an emergency. If you ask to leave early you will not be invited to work the following week.

Identification

You must bring at least 1 form of valid ID with you to be allowed to work. Show your identification to the housemom when you arrive.

Attire

The attire for our events is cocktail dress. Please remember our aim is to provide a classy, girl-next-door experience for our customers. Always carry a small purse or clutch for your personal items and money. NEVER leave the premises in your work attire. You must ask staff for permission to step outside and you MUST wear your coat or day clothes over your dress.

Bag check

All models must check in their coats and bags with the housemom. Do not repeatedly return to coat check for personal items throughout the night. Carry what you need with you. We have limited space, please minimize your bags. The less you bring, the more we can expedite the check in/check out process for everyone. For security reasons, do NOT bring expensive coats and purses to our events.

Dances

Our rate is $20 per full-length song. Songs are generally 4-5 minutes long. Please read very carefully: as you near the end of the song, ask the customer if they wish to continue. Do NOT overcharge customers, request more songs, or charge more than what you are owed. Cheating customers is a very serious offense and cause for immediate removal from all events.

CONDUCT

Cellphones

Customers and models are strictly prohibited from using cellphones in the dance areas. If security or staff sees the use of a cellphone, you will be asked to put it away on the first offense. You will be sent home on the second offense.

Personal Belongings

Please keep track of your personal belongings during our events. C’est La Vie staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items and we don’t want you to lose your hard earned money.

Unattended Drinks

Do not leave your drink unattended at any point during the evening. If you leave your drink before going into the dance area, do not pick it up when you come back out. Instead, leave it with the bartender to hold onto it for you. This is for your safety.

Bathrooms

Please keep the bathrooms clean. Flush the toilet, clean up after yourself, don’t leave toilet paper or paper towels on the floor, and treat the bathrooms as if they were yours. Models are not allowed to share the restroom between 8pm and 2am. If you are caught sharing a restroom with another model, you will be warned on the first offense. You will be sent home on the second offense.

Sofas

You must share the sofas in the dance room when it is busy.

Exchanging Information

Exchanging info and meeting with clients is strictly prohibited. Do not give out phone numbers or email addresses to customers. You may let the client know your next scheduled work day. If you are discovered giving out real or fake personal contact information to a client or meeting with a client, you will not be invited back to work.

Respect

We strive to provide a sophisticated event for our customers and models. There is a zero tolerance policy for yelling or confrontation of any kind towards coworkers, clients, or staff. Any aggressive or emotional display or loss of self-control will result in immediate removal from the event and all future events. If you have a problem with customers or coworkers, let security know.

Be respectful of yourselves, your fellow models, and C’est La Vie staff. Wait your turn at coatcheck. CLV staff is on premises to ensure that the events run smoothly and safely. Please show your appreciation to your housemom.

Sex and drugs

If a client solicits you for sex or offers you drugs, immediately tell staff or security. The guest will be removed from the event. Do not engage in any illegal sexual activity at our events. We are a NO SEX EVENT.

Affiliations

This event is only run by Joe. If at any point someone asks you for personal information or says they work or are partnered with C’est La Vie, they are lying. Immediately let staff know.
May be they recruiting you for a male strip club :p

pokler

Power Bottom
I went to CLV at Hustler. It is a different deal than Lido at Scores. There is a separate area for CLV guys and dancers. Only 1 out of 3 hustler only girls tried to circulate through CLV area, she did sell a LD, but she was the worst looking of 3. Public side of Hustler was a ghost town. 1 guy. When I left to piss or drink, I saw the only floor dance I saw, was all air. CLV area had 13 dancers and maybe 15 unique guys whole night, max 6 guys at a time. There is a walled off LD area and a CLV social area. No floor dances in the CLV area. I asked if I am a hustler guest also? I was told yes, I can sit where ever, talk to hustler girls, throw $ on stage, but if I get dances or rooms, outside of CLV's half, I'm not at CLV anymore.

Songs are 30 seconds long tho like rosewood with beat matching and cross fade. Only girl I did songs with, I told her I'll set the stopwatch on my phone, and when my budget is done, she will get what I think she deserves. Cuz she knows me, she agreed. Another fugly told me she is doing 2 for $20 for rest of the night bc ano guy earlier in the night confronted her about song length and she told me Mermaids(???) and other places do that so its always 2-4-1 at those clubs with short songs. A waitress comes once in a while to the CLV area, but I can drive home quicker than waiting for her to show up. I just goto the bar directly and walk back. LD parties arent supposed to have waitresses. I dont need frills.

My thoughts, Hustler is a better place than midtown east place. I'd pick the Port Authority spot more than Hustler. not sure where Chelsea or Alphabet City sit.

Ano guy told me Lido at Scores has a separate area that regular Scores guys can't walk into, but its air dances and he got confronted by security during a song. I have to revisit Lido at Scores and make a 2nd opinion.

Songs are 30 seconds ?
Is that a typo ?

Songs are 30 seconds long tho like rosewood with beat matching and cross fade.
This week's email to the models reads:
Dances

Our rate is $20 per full-length song. Songs are generally 4-5 minutes long. Please read very carefully: as you near the end of the song, ask the customer if they wish to continue. Do NOT overcharge customers, request more songs, or charge more than what you are owed. Cheating customers is a very serious offense and cause for immediate removal from all events.

Yeah S88 is clueless with his claim of 30 second songs. I’d wouldn’t put too much stock in anything he says .
Pokler, have you been to CLV lately? I have had good times there but with my health issues have not been there in a while but am hoping to get back there shortly. With the Hustler location, I am kind of iffy though about whether I should go or not.

Can anyone update for me the scene now at CLV?
Hustler fixed the music problem. 5:00 songs now. Its my fav location compared to the live music venue in midtown east. Free drink ticket (still should tip the BT) is also nice. $16 wine. High privacy dance area. The midtown east place gets really busy tho, and the hottest girls pick the "not the strip club" day to work. At hustler all PLs and strippers are squeezed into a small social area & sometimes PL vs PL or stepping into convos can happen.

Hustler fixed the music problem. 5:00 songs now. Its my fav location compared to the live music venue in midtown east. Free drink ticket (still should tip the BT) is also nice. $16 wine. High privacy dance area. The midtown east place gets really busy tho, and the hottest girls pick the "not the strip club" day to work. At hustler all PLs and strippers are squeezed into a small social area & sometimes PL vs PL or stepping into convos can happen.
How is the privacy at the midtown east location? Any chance for xtras?

Got an email today from CLV.

We are taking a Break. We will return shortly. We will be reorganizing our events and presenting a revamped presentation to you. The atmosphere and manor in which our events are conducted will remain the same. We will keep you updated on our return. Our goal is to continue our Events in the same manor you have become accustomed to. We value you all, as members of our Events. We will maintain the privacy of our events and safety to both the staff and members.

We stand firm:

C'EST LA VIE THEATRE WAS BORN ON THE PREMISE OF BRIDGING THE UNDERGROUND SCENE WITH JOYFUL, POSITIVE VIBES. WE CHOOSE TO BE PRIVATE AS AN EXAMPLE OF PURE LIBERATION AND UNITY WITH CUTTING LOOSE AND HAVING A GOOD TIME. FROM RESIDENCIES IN NEW YORK'S PREMIERE CLUBS.

C'EST LA VIE THEATRE HAS BECOME AN IMPORTANT MOVEMENT AND A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH IN LAP-DANCE EVENTS. GROWING BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS, ONE HOT THUMPING BEAT AT A TIME .

We ask that you be patience with this break. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or updates

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Based on recent emails I'm going to guess that CLV has split into two factions. Anyone have more info on this? The danger of this for patrons is that when things like this have happened in the past, there has usually been a mixture of bad blood, competition and often shady behavior - including one faction diming the other out (NB I'm not referring to CLV with that statement; I'm referring to past underground events where the promoters had an unpleasant split).

Last edited:

pokler

Power Bottom
Went to DHT last night at Rosewood. The quality of the girls was the best I've seen. Even better than SVT at its peak. Spent 300 on dances, Door and drinks are 20. I won't be going back and here's why...

... The length of the songs is noticeably less than we've gotten used to..
... Almost impossible to tell where one song ends and next one begins .
... Was sucking on a girls tit and the idiot bouncer interrupted and said can't do
.... Girls wont kiss since its against rules
.... no titty sucking its against rules
.... no giving phone numbers , against rules..

On the songs its as if they are engineered to maximize profit by reduced length and making it easy to run up the count... I Never blew $100 so fast in a furry of (supposedly ) 5 dances.

Went to DHT last night at Rosewood. The quality of the girls was the best I've seen. Even better than SVT at its peak. Spent 300 on dances, Door and drinks are 20. I won't be going back and here's why...

... The length of the songs is noticeably less than we've gotten used to..
... Almost impossible to tell where one song ends and next one begins .
... Was sucking on a girls tit and the idiot bouncer interrupted and said can't do
.... Girls wont kiss since its against rules
.... no titty sucking its against rules
.... no giving phone numbers , against rules..

On the songs its as if they are engineered to maximize profit by reduced length and making it easy to run up the count... I Never blew $100 so fast in a furry of (supposedly ) 5 dances.
Had the same experience at DHT about a month ago. Except i blew 500. Also the ATM fee is 15 (there’s a bank a block away).

Went to the new “silly rabbit”/ CLV / whatever they are calling themselves these days last Friday. Cover was $40. coat check was $5. Drinks are $20. Place seemed empty on a Friday for its size. Recognized a few girls from DHT & CLV is met before . Won’t be going back soon but I’m willing to give it another try. The dances are in the middle of the room behind transparent curtains.( large circular cubicles?) Everything was out in the open but I preferred the setup to DHT because bouncers weren’t hovering (but my dances were “tame” I.e. no kissing.)

I Might have to keep looking for other venues - with all of these “underground” places running out of strip clubs the cost are higher for everyone involved including the girls.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re:CLV,
So lap dances are out in the open and tame, prices are the same as a regular strip club, and it's in a regular strip club.
So what about this isn't just a regular strip club aside from them claiming it isn't?