Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to see Mimi last week and had a great time. Been meaning to connect with her. She has great natural breasts and lovely face. She also has a great attitude and is playful. One thing that stood out is that we did a lot of kissing and touching before going to the shower. That really sets the mood and I love it when the sexy clothing stays on for a bit before turning into a towel. Great kisser, we lay on the bed making out for several minutes, then to the shower - preview bbbj and titjob.

Back in the room she started with a massage, which was actually great and I really needed one. Then catbath and rimming. Then she positioned her head under me for more bbbj and ball sucking. Went to DATY. She was responsive but maybe faked. Hard to tell. Then Mish, Doggy, finished cim. That used up the hour and I felt a little rushed to dress and leave. Probably had a client right after me.

Overall great session. Would definitely repeat with her.

YOYO

GIRL: Have been itching to see Yoyo because I love the petite girls but she doesn't seem to work as often and her schedule gets booked up pretty fast.. I can see why. Enter the room and see yoyo wearing a sexy two piece and looking absolutely incredible. She is genuinely pretty (prettiest at PH?) and very friendly. She is tiny! Weighs about 90 lbs and 5'2".. nice small As and cute little butt. She speaks relatively good English and is nicely shaved. Also very friendly and giggly.

SHOWER: I opt for a TS and she leads me to the room. Yoyo seems shier then the other girls here but not necessarily in a bad way.. I found it sexy. She gives me a nice TS with a nice preview rim and BBBJ. Her BBBJ skills are awesome with a lot of attention to the balls. She is actually quite seductive and really had me aroused the whole time. I almost popped a few times but wasn't sure if I'd be able to get 2 pops in so I had her stop. She doesn't seem to be too much into kissing (which is too bad bc I enjoy kissing) but she makes up for it with great skill.

MAIN: We get back into the room and she lays me face down and gives me a deep and long rimming session. Again, she is very good at what she does and really knew how to hit the right places. She turns me around and slowly makes her way down and again gives me an amazing BBBJ. Paying good attention to the balls, attempting DT, and using the right amount of hand and mouth. Eventually she says "lets fuck" which I am happy to do. She climbs up on top and slowly rides me. Her pussy is nice and tight and she rides me for awhile while we kiss and I play w her tits. I then ask her to switch to doggy and her ass looks amazing from behind. Eventually I get on top and complete with CIM.

END: Yoyo cleans me up with a hot towel and we hang out for a little bit and I'm on my way. Yoyo is wonderful and I had a great experience as I usually do here. She was somewhere between PSE and GFE and I can see her definitely becoming more GFE with more visits (initially didn't kiss but by the end was far more into it). Unfortunately, this may be my last visit to PH for awhile since I'm moving out of NY. So sad.. hope to see Yoyo and the other girls here soon.

I called on Thursday, they said power and hot water was off, call later, they were reopening that night. Didn't have time, tried somewhere else. They seem to be having some problems lately.

Stella

Texted MMS for the lineup and scheduled Stella on the first week of January. Come out of the elevator, knock on the door MMS opens and points to a room where Stella is waiting. She’s got a nice pretty face and just enough curves. All natural up front and as a previous review here says, she does have one of the nicest natural racks i’ve seen.

Stand up shower was pretty standard, scrub down all the pertinent areas. Back in the room she tells me to lie face down and that she’ll be back in a minute. Upon her return I turn around and she begins BBBJ. She asks me if I want her to continue and I say yes a little bit more. Eventually she stops and says, “you fuck me.” Cover goes on and we begin with CG and i’m enjoying holding onto her rack. She asks me if i like them. I’m a boob guys so yes of course i enjoyed them. Oddly enough she asks me if i like them natural or with implants. We move to K9 where i notice the mirror panels mounted on the wall next to the bed. I’m near popping at this point, so I switch over to mish. The sight of natural C’s are amazing. We finish and she grabs a warm towel to wipe me up. Overall for a 30min sessions Stella gave me a good time. Will definitely repeat. She’s tells me she’ll be away and will be back first week of Feb.

Nikko/Molly

After figuring out the Vicky at AsianLassies is just not the one for me, I went back on New Year's eve and picked Nikko. Wow, could she take a pounding! It was at the level of an ab workout, and she seemed to love it. Problem was at the finish, when I let go CIM, she stopped moving (she said "too much!") and it wasn't the usual finish I came to love from Isabella.

A week later I tried Molly. Better CIM at the end, took direction well, but played defense on the pounding. I never got the old "too beeg!" but used clever ways to limit the depth. I miss Isabella.

Nikko/Molly

After figuring out the Vicky at AsianLassies is just not the one for me, I went back on New Year's eve and picked Nikko. Wow, could she take a pounding! It was at the level of an ab workout, and she seemed to love it. Problem was at the finish, when I let go CIM, she stopped moving (she said "too much!") and it wasn't the usual finish I came to love from Isabella.

A week later I tried Molly. Better CIM at the end, took direction well, but played defense on the pounding. I never got the old "too beeg!" but used clever ways to limit the depth. I miss Isabella.
a week later Molly?????????

Lucia

She has been on my list for a while. I was a little hesitant because I'm so partial to natural boobs.
She had some work done, but the work is good and there is enough natural breast that they don't
feel hard.

Had an awesome time. She is very sensual and happy to go off script. After a brief standing shower
we started with me sitting on the bed, her standing while I explored her body. Then she sat on
my lap. Lots of LFK, mutual touching, P2P. Very sensual, slow and relaxed. Then I put her on
her back for DATY. Tasted great and she had real O. Started bbbj with me on my knees, then
I stood while she sat on edge of the bed. Did good long stretch of gentle face fucking. Felt great
and looked great in the mirror. Got myself close to the edge. Suited up for mish and doggy. Popped
in the bag. Definitely a real gfe experience. We both lay around for a bit in each others arms.

Definite repeat for me.

I visited lily last sunday after a year of absent from the mid town amps. lily is the one on the pictures. she is average height, slender, nice natural b cups and great pair of legs. texted mms and I was surprised they still have my number, lucky me. mms opened the door and we did some chat and she led me to lily's room where she was waiting for me. everything you read about ph is real. we started from lfk to hugging, standing shower, bbbj preview, and a to z, no greek. the clean up was also great in the shower. she helped me dressed and walked me to the door. mms kept the place clean and professional. I will repeat again. 280 total.

Juts saw Flora for the first time. She told me she is back after some time off. And I'm so glad I did, she is truly great! Slim and fit body, hard, rounded and really cute ass, and so accomodating and eager to please. She asked me to go down on her and seemed to really enjoy it, which is always a turn on for me. Very good technique in rim and bbbj, able to take a good pounding from a large jr, which see seemed to enjoy greatly as well. Finished with CIM where she sucked until the last drop. She said she had a good feeling with me and asked me to come back see her soon, and I'll definitely will!

Nikko

Ok, showed up on time (noon exactly) for my appointment with Rachel but Rachel had not arrived (had a great session with Rachel about 3 weeks ago). Mamasan apologized profusely, which I appreciated. She offered Nikko and I declined (see my last review of Nikko), saying that I would be back. She pushed a bit, and Nikko came out of her room with a big smile to assist in the pitch, and then the boys started reminding me of how full they were, so against my better judgement I relented. Nikko has a great smile.

BBBJ was like last time (just the first inch or two), and I told her she would simply have to go deeper, and to my surprise, she did! With that change, it was actually a lot better. She is actually pretty cute. But I was looking forward to the workout I would get since I knew she can take such a good pounding and actually likes it. DFK uninspiring.

But then another surprise: she started wincing and complaining within a minute or two. Perhaps it was just because I was the first of the day? I don't know. But different positions didn't help. But hey, now that she got her bbbj sorted, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad finish. Dismounted and pulled the rubber off. She seemed relieved and immediately began. It went well until about the 3rd or 4th pump, at which time she stopped moving and pulled off a bit. Damn! Then coughing and gagging all the way to the pail. I felt bad. At least they got drained. Mamasan very nice and helpful and genuinely wants to know how it went with each girl. I still like PH a lot. Never really went wrong there. Place is one of the best if not the best, but Nikko ain't Isabella.

Status
Not open for further replies.