Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLORA

GIRL: Reached out to MMS to see who was available. I was considering trying one of the new girls but decided to go with a PH favorite, Flora. Flora has an incredible body and an amazing attitude. She has this look about her which is quite slutty actually and a huge turn on for me. She is thin but has nice natural B cup boobs and actually a really nice cute little butt for an asian girl. In my experience, most asian girls don't have the nicest asses but hers is actually quite nice and great to look at during K9. I also love her red hair and luscious lips. She really aims to please and is ready and willing to do anything you desire. She also speaks great English which makes communication a breeze.

SERVICES: DFK, 69, DATY, Rim, CIM, BBBJ, DT

TS: I opt for a TS and Flora takes me back to the room. It was actually quiet on the day I went which was nice. The TS was actually relatively quick and simple. She did a quick cat bath, preview BBBJ and preview rim. All the while giving me luscious kisses with a lot of eye contact. Standard PH excellence.

MAIN: She walked me back into the room and gave me a nice rim and BBBJ with some DT. We put on the cover and she got on top after which we did KP and missionary. Eventually I told her I was about to pop and she asked me to CIM which I was happy to do. She cleaned me up and we cuddled for a little bit while chit chatting. Eventually she could see me getting hard again and without being prompted she was back to work with a BBBJ.. eventually she slipped on the cover again and we went K9 and missionary. Unfortunately despite her best efforts, I wasn't able to get a second pop in time but she gave it her all lol

AFTER: Flora and I hopped in for a quick shower while continuing to chat and make out. Flora is definitely one of the best in the business.. very friendly and eager to please. One of my favorite things about her is the sultry look she constantly gives during the session and her self-directed kisses.. really quite tender and a nice touch to make it the ultimate GFE. Definitely worth visiting
She is great. One of my ATFs. I don’t think of her face as slutty though. She has a confidence about her but very humble vibe.

Isabella

To keep it short and sweet, Isabella is my ATF and is IMO one of the best providers I have ever been with. I have repeated with her many times and will continue to. I wish i could whisk her away to keep her all to myself lol

As always PH is a top notch location and if you are lucky enough to be let in, know exactly why. Today, i was a bit late for my afternoon session but MMS was super understanding and i appreciate her for that. By far the best customer service in town. Once i finally made it I was quickly greeted by a smiling beauty that led me to my favorite room in the back. She greeted me with some DFK ans it was so natural I forgot where I was for a second. After a bit of banter, she led me to the table shower room where the fun begins.

The table shower room is really comfortable abd clean since the renovation and sometimes I wish I could spend an hour just here with Isabella. I all through the cleanup she teases and kisses me and looks at me like she cant wait to have me as much as I myself want her. She rubs her soft natural body on me and has me wrapped around her fingers in no time. She really knows what she is doing and is so quick to take cues. Hervlips are so soft and her tongue so skilled, i am rock solid justvfrom her kisses. Obviously when the kissing turns into her lips wrapped around me, the fun only intensifies. The only thing that halts the fun is the idea of all the fun waiting in the room right next door.

Next door, we finish drying off and kget the donation out of the way right away (I always tip her at least a bit because she is worth it and i want her to know she is appreciated). After a quick 2-3 minutes she is back in the room and looks just as hyped to jump on me as i am. This girl is just about perfect to me. Beautiful face with a knockout body which is all natural. Having her draped over me and exploring my body is a thrill. To say she is skilled is selling her short. She is an experience. If you really click you will know what I mean. I am a 1 pop guy normally and I prefer finishing in the bag after some doggy (especially with a booty as nice as this). Today was different and I could not do anything to control popping once we were in 69. Tasting and looking atvher beautiful pussy was too much for me to handle along with the back of her throat as she suckd me with passion. While i am normally done after 1 i was readyvto go again but we had already had too much fun in the shower and was short on time to go further. Isabella was not happy about it either lol she really wanted us to keep goimg and kept getting mad at ME for watching the clock hahahaha she left me with a great image until last time since she decided to suck me a little bit as she dressed me. And you know what I am sure that image will have me running back for more. I cant wait to see her again and again and again... Matter of fact I have no doubt I will not be away from this beauty for long.

Came in for another visit. I was hoping to see kate, but mms told me she thought she’d be too skinny for me. I was torn, and decided for a repeat with Nikko. I’ve had some good times at PH with her and since Isabella wasn’t around I went with her for a first of the day appt.

We got the back room, yes! I love it back there. Nikko remembered me and we had some nice dfk action before disrobing. Off to the TS, i liked her TS last time so i went for that again. Good stuff in there, she slid all over my back and i turned slightly so i could grab her ass and finger her while she slipslided all over. Spanked her wet nuru ass a few times and she laughed at me. Turn over and it was on. After a crazy pussy slide (i thought i was gonna slip inside her and got cautious holding junior away a bit) she had me so riled up, a little preview bbbj and i was begging for 69. She told me room instead baby!

I tried the rimming she was good at it for sure i even got into the horse rim position, but I didn’t want to delay so i turned over and got her back to that good bbbj. fun times here while i lay back, after a bit i spiced things up a bit and turned her over so i could have a daty feast. She’s got a really wonderful one. Nicely shaved and tasty! She started to moan when i started to FIA. This got me really hard and i asked for more bbbj while i stood up. Serious deepthroat face fucking here. I pulled her over to the side of the bed and held her face while i plunged into her mouth. I had her gagging a bunch of times, smacking her face with jr while she caught her breath and then again plunging back into her mouth. Damn. she let me do this for a good bit no complaints and kept diving back in to suck on jr. Had to fuckie, so we got the cover on and proceeded to do position after position. Started with MiSh and built my steam up there. We switched to doggie and i got to spank squeeze and finger that ass again. I stopped and spread her ass cheeks and kissed all around her button. She got really into this and helped me as she grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide so i could dive in. What a great booty she has.

This always gets me going and ready for another positions. Now onto Cowgirl time and there she goes up on her tiptoes. Kegels at work here! She keeps this up for a good while, rather impressive... and then i know i better stop so i can have that cim.

Switch to that standing face fuck she’s on her knees now. She doesn’t back down either. It’s crazier now. I’m up to my balls in her mouth, and keep going. One big plunge really got her gagging and she cried “oh my god baby” when she caught her breath. Now i started to jerk off rubbing jr all over her lips building up to that blast off. She knew it was about to happen and opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as she cooed for me to finish. Blast off. Id been saving up for this trip, and blew my first blast in her mouth and across her face. She moaned and more splashed all over her now. Felt like it just kept coming, her face was covered in cum rolling down her forehead and cheeks her mouth still wide open as i rubbed jrs tip across her lips.

Well, She spent awhile at the mirror for a cleanup and then came back with a towel for me.

i tried for a round #2, but we really didn’t have much more time and i had really blown out a gasket with that last liftoff. Maybe not the most exciting session i’ve had with the no msog but the face fucking gagging and facial were the stuff of legends.

nikko was great again. next trip i hope will be w isabella, or possibly a new busty juicy girl who’s ass i want to worship.

Hello PH members,
What will be a good time to call in for a first timer at this place? Ive been to almost all the ATFs here in NYC and this seem to be the grail of all after reading the reviews. I dont wanna jinx my chance of getting in so any tips would be appreciated.

Hello PH members,
What will be a good time to call in for a first timer at this place? Ive been to almost all the ATFs here in NYC and this seem to be the grail of all after reading the reviews. I dont wanna jinx my chance of getting in so any tips would be appreciated.
In general the earlier the better, and weekends can get slow so try for the weekend, again an early time. But you gotta make sure you get approved. IMO you should go through the ggr website/phone #.

RACHEL

GIRL: Text MMS to see which ladies were working. Despite Rachel not having a lot of reviews I've been eyeing her for quite awhile. Her pics looked amazing so I decided to give her a shot. Boy am I glad I did. Rachel is adorable with an infectious smile, warm personality and a complete freak in bed. She may be one of the cutest girls facewise I've seen at PH. While she isn't the fittest girl there, she has some large presumably fake knockers which are amazing to play with as well. As I walked in Rachel greeted me with a warm smile and we DFK'd for a good 5 minutes. One of my fav things about Rachel is her lips and amazing kissing ability.. she really loves to kiss and is probably one of the best spa girls at kissing. Also, she speaks good English so communication is a breeze.

TS: I opt for a TS and Rachel leads me back. Again, a lot of kissing during the whole shower. Constant eye contact, giggling, and just overall very friendly. I ask her for 2 pops and she's excited and eager to please. She gives me an incredible BBBJ and I CIM for pop 1 in the shower. Also, in the shower gave me a preview rim and amazing cat bath with her large boobs.

MAIN: She takes me back and gives me an excellent real massage (don't know if I've ever gotten one at PH lol) while giving me sweet kisses throughout. Eventually she gives me a rim and BBBJ and I ask to put on the cover. We go at it with her on top, K9, and missionary for a bit but unfortunately not able to get the second pop. We rest for a bit while kissing and chatting and we try again until I get a second pop in the cover. I have to give it to her.. she was on a mission to make sure I get the second pop.

AFTER: We ran a little bit over time and I was in a hurry so I opted for a hot towel rather than a quick shower. We kissed for a little bit and I was on my way. Overall, Rachel was amazing.. very cute and a bubbly personality. She kissed me better then any girlfriend ever has and really made it feel like a complete GFE. She was service oriented like all of the girls here. I'm not sure why she doesn't get a lot of reviews but I think she's definitely one of the best girls here.

RACHEL

GIRL: Text MMS to see which ladies were working. Despite Rachel not having a lot of reviews I've been eyeing her for quite awhile. Her pics looked amazing so I decided to give her a shot. Boy am I glad I did. Rachel is adorable with an infectious smile, warm personality and a complete freak in bed. She may be one of the cutest girls facewise I've seen at PH. While she isn't the fittest girl there, she has some large presumably fake knockers which are amazing to play with as well. As I walked in Rachel greeted me with a warm smile and we DFK'd for a good 5 minutes. One of my fav things about Rachel is her lips and amazing kissing ability.. she really loves to kiss and is probably one of the best spa girls at kissing. Also, she speaks good English so communication is a breeze.

TS: I opt for a TS and Rachel leads me back. Again, a lot of kissing during the whole shower. Constant eye contact, giggling, and just overall very friendly. I ask her for 2 pops and she's excited and eager to please. She gives me an incredible BBBJ and I CIM for pop 1 in the shower. Also, in the shower gave me a preview rim and amazing cat bath with her large boobs.

MAIN: She takes me back and gives me an excellent real massage (don't know if I've ever gotten one at PH lol) while giving me sweet kisses throughout. Eventually she gives me a rim and BBBJ and I ask to put on the cover. We go at it with her on top, K9, and missionary for a bit but unfortunately not able to get the second pop. We rest for a bit while kissing and chatting and we try again until I get a second pop in the cover. I have to give it to her.. she was on a mission to make sure I get the second pop.

AFTER: We ran a little bit over time and I was in a hurry so I opted for a hot towel rather than a quick shower. We kissed for a little bit and I was on my way. Overall, Rachel was amazing.. very cute and a bubbly personality. She kissed me better then any girlfriend ever has and really made it feel like a complete GFE. She was service oriented like all of the girls here. I'm not sure why she doesn't get a lot of reviews but I think she's definitely one of the best girls here.
Few days ago, I asked for Isabella, been with her a few times and she is so great, but she seems to be so busy! I cant catch her and I can't wait for the time she becomes free. Maybe all the good reviews here ;) So MMS suggested I try Rachel. She was great and was a good choice and session. As the review above said she is really pretty face-wise, probaly the prettiest AMP girl I've seen. Canonical chinese beauty. She also has a great long thin body with big boobs, which felt natural to me. She is not the most enthusiastic girl I have been with, but she provides pretty good service. I'll probably repeat :)

Isabella - Highly Recommended

Isabella has quickly becomes my ATF. It's because of her that I've broken my personal record of how many times I have seen a girl. Isabella is the first girl that I've seen more than three times and I've been at it for a few years now. She does get really excited when she gets a repeat customer so that makes the session even better imo. I would say all of the 4 sessions have been consistently good but I personally enjoyed the repeats even more - and I'd encourage others that had a fun time to consider repeating.

She has a lot of well earned reviews, and the action is the same as was described before so I won't repeat all of it here. But in terms of action, I think where she particularly excels at is DFK, cat-baths, and rimming. She is very passionate and liberal with her kissing. I could just spend an hour embracing and kissing her alone. She is also very willing and eager to show-off her tongue skills all over my body.

More than anything though, what makes her stand out for me is her attitude and personality. I think she's pretty charismatic and it's easy to establish a rapport with her. Also she has the best English of any amp girl that I can recall. There's still a language barrier sometimes but relatively I think it's pretty good. I'm actually surprised more girls don't take English tutoring like someone else mentioned that Isabella does. Kudos to her for taking the initiative and it seems to be paying off.

Unfortunately, she told me her last day will be around mid-December for an extended break. There is a lot of good talent and agencies around the area, but nevertheless I find it hard to pass up another go with Isabella since she'll be gone so soon. I will definitely repeat again before she leaves.

As always in the hobby, YMMV. But I would recommend to keep in mind the golden rule with Isabella: if you treat her nicely, she will treat you nicely!

Gina

Called Kim for an aappointment with Flora. Since she is not available , Decided to try the new girl Gina as in the photos She is tall and cute.She is not a spinner , not as tall as in the pictures. Had some belly. She told her age is 26 might be early 30s. She has a round attractive face, natural top. English is not good ,had problems communicating.

The service was good. She was following the script mostly. but didn’t rim during TS, BBJ was good though.

Asked mms for a girl change after the TS, but everyone was busy. So continued with Gina. Despite that she turned to be good. there was a moment when she had me on hands and knees and she gave good rimming and moved her self under me and provided BBJ and fuck her mouth, That BBBJ was quite good. After some mish and doggy Finished in the bag.

We have still 20 mins left, I asked for stand up shower, as the shower is busy Gina started providing some massage which is lame. I was trying for FIV earlier but she denied. Tried again now and she agreed this time but with a cover, Which turned on both of us. She accepted for 3rd pop for 40 bucks more. I happily accepted and she started with BBJ and then cover is on. She rided for few mins and got tired. Moved to mish and asked me to
go on top. We went over time and Kim was knocking the door. Finished in the bag after few mins and on my way told mms “she is good”.

She is good but may not repeat with her if flora / Isabella are available.

Hey Guys, Ive been to other spas before but ive never been here. I planned to come here once in April and they gladly replied to my texts and let me know what identification to bring. But now when im trying to contact them, i get no reply. What should i do?

Isabella - Highly Recommended

Isabella has quickly becomes my ATF. It's because of her that I've broken my personal record of how many times I have seen a girl. Isabella is the first girl that I've seen more than three times and I've been at it for a few years now. She does get really excited when she gets a repeat customer so that makes the session even better imo. I would say all of the 4 sessions have been consistently good but I personally enjoyed the repeats even more - and I'd encourage others that had a fun time to consider repeating.

She has a lot of well earned reviews, and the action is the same as was described before so I won't repeat all of it here. But in terms of action, I think where she particularly excels at is DFK, cat-baths, and rimming. She is very passionate and liberal with her kissing. I could just spend an hour embracing and kissing her alone. She is also very willing and eager to show-off her tongue skills all over my body.

More than anything though, what makes her stand out for me is her attitude and personality. I think she's pretty charismatic and it's easy to establish a rapport with her. Also she has the best English of any amp girl that I can recall. There's still a language barrier sometimes but relatively I think it's pretty good. I'm actually surprised more girls don't take English tutoring like someone else mentioned that Isabella does. Kudos to her for taking the initiative and it seems to be paying off.

Unfortunately, she told me her last day will be around mid-December for an extended break. There is a lot of good talent and agencies around the area, but nevertheless I find it hard to pass up another go with Isabella since she'll be gone so soon. I will definitely repeat again before she leaves.

As always in the hobby, YMMV. But I would recommend to keep in mind the golden rule with Isabella: if you treat her nicely, she will treat you nicely!
I have to agree with the other reviewers. I have seen Isabella 3 times recently and she has completely ruined me for any other providers. For me she has been so much better than any other, that it will be difficult to find a substitute. Her bbbj and dt skills have always been good, but have improved if that's possible. She deserves a GFE Oscar, since she can completely convince me (and many others clearly) that she is having a great time being with, and fucking ME!! I had a genuine intimate experience. Please be really nice to her. I hope she comes back... PH talent has never disappointed me, but she is in a different class.

Hey Guys, Ive been to other spas before but ive never been here. I planned to come here once in April and they gladly replied to my texts and let me know what identification to bring. But now when im trying to contact them, i get no reply. What should i do?
I think they are done taking new customers. It'll be hard to get in now to be honest.

Try the other spots, make a good impression, then have them to vouch for you for getting into PH. That's probably your best option now.

Text em nicely. Explain. You've been other places but want to go here as you've heard they are one of the best.

You still may be able to let in. Mms sometimes responds on this thread. Be prepared to provide what they ask for.

Serena. I did not have a session with her but I was introduced to the new girl, Serena. I would describe her as young, pretty, and slim. If you like a spinner than you might want to check her out. I prefer the ladies with a little more to grab on to.

Saw Isabella last month and agree with all that's been said. Took the hour gfe and was one of the best sessions I had there. Not a typical 2 pop guy but she got it out of me. Even more impressive was my first pop was a double (shot two loads within seconds of first one ending which happens a few times a year to me especially when I am backed up or extra horny and with Isabella I was both. She was caught off guard as first pop was cim. She removed mouth right as second load started. Her look of confusion with a mouthful was priceless. Second pop was in the bag doing tight doggie ( her knees together and my knees on the outside of her knees) she takes it like a champ and appears to truly enjoy her job.

Lucia. Is. Back.

I managed to hold off an appointment despite some of my faves like Flora, Isabella, and Rachel being in the lineup, but when MMS told me that Lucia was back I couldn't miss this chance. Been waiting for her to come back for a while now after my great initial appointment. Lucia certainly isn't the prettiest girl, but she's cute, busty, short, shaved, and has a fairly fit body type. When she walks in we continue right where we left off, warm embraces, DFK, undressing, short preview BBJ, etc. This time I opted for the standing shower to save time for more fun. The shower itself was decent, pretty self-explanatory, some DFK, mutual touching, etc.

Back in the room is where the real fun started. After settling the finances I await her sitting on the bed and she comes over for an enthusiastic BBJ. She got the hint that I wanted more so she raised up so I could feel her large tits and eventually turned around for some P2P play. I quested to see if FIV would be okay and clearly it was. Within a few minutes I had her convulsing and felt the gush as she came. She then laid me down on the bed face up and started another great BBJ. I wanted to taste her so I had her turn around for some 69. Again, did some FIV and after a while had her cumming again. She started to go for a rim session, but I quickly nixed that. I was way too into it and needed to start FS. She tossed on the rubber and started riding me CG, mixing in some DFK, and making great use of her fit body. We switched to K9 where I was able to pound her hard. Switched again to mish which wasn't as enjoyable as I was expecting since she is a little loose, but still enjoyable. I finished in the bag and stayed inside for a long embrace. After a quick cleanup we cuddled for a bit and she asked if I wanted round 2. I told her I was pretty spent, but she was determined to try. She began another BBJ and I was able to get it up, but at that point it was too close to the end of the hour so I had her stop. We did a quick clean up shower and I was on my way, promising to return soon.

Honestly, that was the best session i've ever had. It's entirely possible recency bias affects this, but regardless, it was great. Lucia is very enthusiastic, seems to understand what you want, and isn't afraid to stray from the "script". In my first session with her she had a mini-vibrator which we used on her for a long time before the shower even started. Highly recommend her, and hoping to return relatively soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.