Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing from my phone so I'll keep it short.

Had time in the city a few days ago, so I decided to finally try this place. Called ahead and found out Flora was available, so I jumped at the chance. She is as good as every other posters have mentioned.

I was shorted about 10 min, but that was my fault for being late. Even so, she was understanding and gave me the full treatment.

I'm surprised the PH site is still alive. They told me they are consolidating all updates through their GGR site and only answering the GGR number.
Maybe the PH site has been hijacked by someone else then. It looks really strange with all kinds of suspicious links.

I clicked my bookmark for privatehottie.com last night and said WTF?
I poked around the various odd links and believe site name was stolen/traded/sold for clickbait value on 2/16/2018. (The last time DNS records changed.)

Even recently it looked as follows.
Go to web.archive.org, type privatehottie.com in the search box, and click Aug 18 on calendar.
Click on links to enjoy the hot girls of August! Bye bye babes!

I was in NYC last week and wanted to get laid after drinks with the guys. Went to this place based on a buddy of mine raving about and asked for Rachel. She comes in and was very pretty and takes me for a bath into the shower room. Inside she takes off her clothes and begins to wash me down with some good kissing and blowjob thrown in to keep me interested.

She is quite tasty herself, great smile, wonderful body. Nice pussy.

I try to stick my finger in her butt but she slides away. Takes the fingers and sucks on them very sexy.

We go back to the bedroom and more fun ensues.

She has me rock hard and milks my cocks hard and i come all over her lips and chest. Enhanced but still worth it.
Cleans me up good with a towel and gives me a good massage and licks my taint and asshole until I get hard again.

Puts on another condom and slip it into her tight little pussy. I start off slow but end up fucking her jack hammer style and then flip her over for some more hard sex until I come, take off the condom and wipe it all over her white ass.

She spins around and sucks off the remaining come.

I pay her and get a good night's sleep that night.

Good place, very hot girl.

Been coming here for a while and felt frisky so called and said hi to Kim. Only had Ashley or Yoyo and am partial to larger proportions so went Ashley.

I was not disappointed, her English is good and she has a good personality. Kim said they were naturals but I think they were just done by a really good surgeon. They didn’t feel like sandbags though which is all I really care about. Ashley is a looker, I asked if she was mixed race but she said 100% Asian as the pacific island Asians count as Asian as well. No complaints about it but she looks mixed. Very pretty but chill and flirtatious.

Got to the shower and she gave me a good washing but no preview. Got back to the room and dropped donation and after that it was on. Skipped the extras and went straight to bbbj, couldn’t DT it but not many can do don’t blame her. Tried to play around with the clit but she wasn’t having it saying she was ticklish so I didn’t even try to go FIV. Not too long after we went into the main event, so tight. Went slow at first then ramped up but the kegels were squeezing and after 10 mins I was done. Quick round 1, but chatted after for a bit. She went in shortly for round 2 and that pink kitty just got me right back into it. She woke me up and rode on top for a while. Went from behind for a while going full strokes then went mish doing the same until I exploded.

Surprised it was so quick running 2 in 45 mins but it was toight. Thought I was spent so we laid down and chatted but she was persistent. Stroked me back to life where that pink kit got me and surprisingly for the first time I was going for a hat trick. Got me solid and went at it full blast until I donated dust into the bag. Went a bit OT and Kim was calling but 10/10 would repeat. Enjoy she’s an ace. Solid 8 body/face.

Been coming here for a while and felt frisky so called and said hi to Kim. Only had Ashley or Yoyo and am partial to larger proportions so went Ashley.

I was not disappointed, her English is good and she has a good personality. Kim said they were naturals but I think they were just done by a really good surgeon. They didn’t feel like sandbags though which is all I really care about. Ashley is a looker, I asked if she was mixed race but she said 100% Asian as the pacific island Asians count as Asian as well. No complaints about it but she looks mixed. Very pretty but chill and flirtatious.

Got to the shower and she gave me a good washing but no preview. Got back to the room and dropped donation and after that it was on. Skipped the extras and went straight to bbbj, couldn’t DT it but not many can do don’t blame her. Tried to play around with the clit but she wasn’t having it saying she was ticklish so I didn’t even try to go FIV. Not too long after we went into the main event, so tight. Went slow at first then ramped up but the kegels were squeezing and after 10 mins I was done. Quick round 1, but chatted after for a bit. She went in shortly for round 2 and that pink kitty just got me right back into it. She woke me up and rode on top for a while. Went from behind for a while going full strokes then went mish doing the same until I exploded.

Surprised it was so quick running 2 in 45 mins but it was toight. Thought I was spent so we laid down and chatted but she was persistent. Stroked me back to life where that pink kit got me and surprisingly for the first time I was going for a hat trick. Got me solid and went at it full blast until I donated dust into the bag. Went a bit OT and Kim was calling but 10/10 would repeat. Enjoy she’s an ace. Solid 8 body/face.
What was the fee and tip?

Wow, she sounds like a winner. Might have to make the trip over here to see her before you animals loosen her up too much =P

FLORA

Saw Flora a few days ago for the first time. As most of the previous reviews have mentioned, she was very enthusiastic and great. She is definitely a little older but her body doesn't show it. Nice petite curves in the front and back with no belly. I personally did not mind her being older because the service was great. BBBJ with nuru at the table shower. I don't like rimming but I didn't realize that she would try to accomplish that...took some time to get used to the sensation of toothpaste in the rear end LOL. We went back to the room where we 69ed, DATY and went through a couple of positions before I popped. She was very tight but took it like a champ. I was hoping for a second pop but wasn't able to accomplish it, even though she tried her best. Ended it with a massage before it was time to head back out before I knew it. 260 all in

I would recommend but probably wouldn't repeat for a some time, just for the sake of trying new things when I get the chance

shark, hearing ashley has a big booty. true?? do tell! hah, i will find out soon enough.

It's true that the website is down. But it's a place I've visited before and was pleased so gave it another try. Called Kim to see if there was an alternative website but no such luck. Sadly. Came in to see what was available and went with Rachel. I've been meaning to for quite some time and this time it worked out.
Off to the shower-room where it was fun with Nuru. As always, an amazing experience. After the initial wash had me face down and slip and slid all over. Which turned to kisses and licks. Than was told to flip over and the process was repeated but this time, Junior got some attention too. Slip, Slide, junior visited the crevice between her breasts where they played peek-a-boo for a bit, than got to visit the warm enclave of her mouth. And that's where junior gave up his first session. Another wash-up after then we headed back to the room.
Started off with a massage and I just decided to relax. Completely. After about 20 minutes Junior decided to react and I told her, since i enjoyed the bbbj so much lets just keep it at that. She was happy to oblige and that's that. Finished up and since we were pretty much almost at the end of out time, just went with the towel wash and headed out (normally I always go for shower after).

I can confirm that they only accept previous customers. The seem to be getting more careful. I had a visit with Ashley last week. She is a very good looking girl with definitely enhanced Cs. She is a tall and fuller woman with wide hips and really nice posterior. Her service was different from what one expects from PH/GGR. I had a really good time, but I have low standards. No nuru or preview, but a good cleaning and really nice service. Much more affectionate non-pro non-pse service. She could be very successful in a different venue, an I would love to see her again in under those circumstances.

Just want to add to the discussion here. Rachel's top is fake, but one of the nicest boob jobs I've ever seen. She is really cute and great enthusiasm too. Really worked hard for a 2nd pop. Need to revisit soon and write a proper review
Same with lucia. Her tits are fake but super soft and well done. Perfect size for her frame. Which reminds me, gotta see her again very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.