Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobo

I just wanted to give a positive review in general to the girls and staff at PH because I feel terrible as a long time regular and not leaving a review some where, so here it goes... I saw Bobo tonight on a whim and was kind of worried as I've only ever seen Joey, Flora, Cherry and most consistently, Rachel. So, I was worried if me and Bobo would be compatible at all but she put all my worries to rest because she was an amazing provider, sweet and attentive, no complaints from her or me, It may sound like a broken record, but I don't see many other establishments on the same level as PH. I as a regular here, feel honored every time I have a chance to visit here and have much respect for the providers and staff here.

In short, I had an amazing time with Bobo, my first time meeting her tonight. Rachel has been my heart from the start as she was the first provider I've seen here about 2 years ago. I would give an individual review for each girl but that would be very long for me to type up all the details but for the most part from what I've seen on this thread has been true about these girls.

The main reason I felt compelled to write this review now after visiting here countless times, is after going through this thread I feel like Bobo has not be praised enough for her skill here and I wanted to contribute to that. I also want to praise Kim for all that she does here as well! I felt Bobo deserves a little bit more recognition here because she is such a sweet provider and after my first session with her, I feel completely stupid for passing her up the countless times before, I really should have given her a chance and probably the others that I have not met yet. She really aims to please and does not quit, the only points I can take away from her overall performance is that her English is a little limited (although she seems to understand a lot more than she speaks, which is nice!) , I learned she's a little shy (maybe because it was our first session together?) but I found her to be adorably cute at times too, which I love about a lot of the providers here, they all have such great personalities and I love their humor at times too! I'm not a super serious person when it comes to my visits, I usually visit to unwind and have fun. So when they make some little jokes during our time, I think it is really sweet, funny and genuine.

Even after all the time, I've been here, I haven't met all the girls yet and with new girls rotating all the time, I doubt I ever will but 99% of my time visiting PH has been nothing but amazing, almost flawless each visit. I owed this establishment a review a long time ago, so I'm glad I finally did it now :)

Bobo

I just wanted to give a positive review in general to the girls and staff at PH because I feel terrible as a long time regular and not leaving a review some where, so here it goes... I saw Bobo tonight on a whim and was kind of worried as I've only ever seen Joey, Flora, Cherry and most consistently, Rachel. So, I was worried if me and Bobo would be compatible at all but she put all my worries to rest because she was an amazing provider, sweet and attentive, no complaints from her or me, It may sound like a broken record, but I don't see many other establishments on the same level as PH. I as a regular here, feel honored every time I have a chance to visit here and have much respect for the providers and staff here.

In short, I had an amazing time with Bobo, my first time meeting her tonight. Rachel has been my heart from the start as she was the first provider I've seen here about 2 years ago. I would give an individual review for each girl but that would be very long for me to type up all the details but for the most part from what I've seen on this thread has been true about these girls.

The main reason I felt compelled to write this review now after visiting here countless times, is after going through this thread I feel like Bobo has not be praised enough for her skill here and I wanted to contribute to that. I also want to praise Kim for all that she does here as well! I felt Bobo deserves a little bit more recognition here because she is such a sweet provider and after my first session with her, I feel completely stupid for passing her up the countless times before, I really should have given her a chance and probably the others that I have not met yet. She really aims to please and does not quit, the only points I can take away from her overall performance is that her English is a little limited (although she seems to understand a lot more than she speaks, which is nice!) , I learned she's a little shy (maybe because it was our first session together?) but I found her to be adorably cute at times too, which I love about a lot of the providers here, they all have such great personalities and I love their humor at times too! I'm not a super serious person when it comes to my visits, I usually visit to unwind and have fun. So when they make some little jokes during our time, I think it is really sweet, funny and genuine.

Even after all the time, I've been here, I haven't met all the girls yet and with new girls rotating all the time, I doubt I ever will but 99% of my time visiting PH has been nothing but amazing, almost flawless each visit. I owed this establishment a review a long time ago, so I'm glad I finally did it now :)
What kind of things did you do with Bono? What did you pay and tip?

What kind of things did you do with Bono? What did you pay and tip?
I booked a 3HR session this time, so 3x the standard rate... tips are usually not asked for but I've seen here people tipped from $20 - $200 depending on how well you think the service was.. I usually don't tip on my single HR sessions because I do visit quite regularly but on multi HR sessions I usually tip $40 for every hour past the first because I'm sure some of the providers are probably tired of seeing me(although I know they would never admit it! LOL) and yet some still pop their heads at all stages of my sessions to say hi to me even when I'm with a different provider which i think is cute too

As far as service, you can look through all this thread and you'll see the pattern, a lot offer pretty much the same things, there very few differences between them as far as what they will do for you because each of the girls are held to the same standard of performance.

I booked a 3HR session this time, so 3x the standard rate... tips are usually not asked for but I've seen here people tipped from $20 - $200 depending on how well you think the service was.. I usually don't tip on my single HR sessions because I do visit quite regularly but on multi HR sessions I usually tip $40 for every hour past the first because I'm sure some of the providers are probably tired of seeing me(although I know they would never admit it! LOL) and yet some still pop their heads at all stages of my sessions to say hi to me even when I'm with a different provider which i think is cute too

As far as service, you can look through all this thread and you'll see the pattern, a lot offer pretty much the same things, there very few differences between them as far as what they will do for you because each of the girls are held to the same standard of performance.
A three hour session? Holy crap. I've heard of some mongers booking two hours with a single girl before but never three. Did she drain you dry with that much time in the sack?

A three hour session? Holy crap. I've heard of some mongers booking two hours with a single girl before but never three. Did she drain you dry with that much time in the sack?
2 hours isn't unheard of although i think it's more popular than people think. Just ask kim how often that happens. There was a time i wanted to see cherry and there was some guy (i won't mention his handle) booked her for 2 hours so i politely asked kim for an earlier, before operation hours if i can see her, and i was able to. Just barely made into an early appointment before she had to get ravished by that guy right after me, for 2 hours lol.

I've done back to back sessions at PH before, but it was with 2 different girls. It was 30 minutes, with one, head down the hall and do my 1 hour with my ATF lol. Ahh good times.

If i would ever do a 2 hour session, from PH, i would pick lucia of course. Call me biased. But she's freaking great.

Lucia

Finally had the time to meet Lucia, Text Kim in the late morning for an afternoon appointment. I got there a few mins early to be greet by MMS. She had this sexy little vixen meet me in hallway and lead me to the room. We chatted in Chinese for a few mins as she helped me undress, But I could keep my hands off her silky smooth body as we went from LFK to DFK. We break a for a few secs as she asked me if i wanted TS or standing shower. I told her I wanted to enjoy our time together, So we went for a quick standing shower (took about 5-10 mins to wash the important bits). Getting a sample of whats to come we rush back in to the room took care of the fee.

After a few mins she comes back in with a devilish smile and seductive strut towards me and I knew it was about to be business time! She enjoys making out and have her body caressed, explored. She kisses me all over as she makes her way to JR, maintaining eye contact then said she wants all of me. She proceed with some amazing BBBJ/BLS techniques for what seemed like 20 mins, I wish it was easy for me to cum from just a BJ, I pulled her up and returned the favor I dove and she moan and shivered enjoying herself. I slowly FIV her feeling her muscles contract as shes about to O, I'd gently FIA her and she started to convulse and screamed out loudly as I continued. She pushed me off her gasping for air and exhausted from her climax, She pulls me in her for some more DFK and tells me she wants me in her as licks her slick love juices off my fingers and lips.

strapped up and she rides me furiously like a mad woman till she tired collapsing on top of me. I roll her over to MISH and started to pound away feeling more of her juices on my legs and she tells to go deeper and not to stop she cums again. After we go from doggie to lazy doggie and she cums again with me. Tired and exhausted as we both wore we cuddled and she keep staring into my eyes giggling none stop. She gets up to clean me up but her legs was jelly and lost her balances. we laughed a bit then she got me a hot towel and handed me some mouthwash. my hands was shaking as well and we just continued to laugh about it.

Overall Lucia is amazing, really likes to please, Her body is sexy, Face is cute and her energy is amazing. (I hope she enjoy our session as much as i did) Ill definitely be returning to see her soon. She told me she'll be here till September before taking a 2 months vacation back to china. Thank you again Kim for making this happen!

Review: Flora (a few weeks ago)

It was a Friday and my monger mode kicked in. Been here a few times so Reached out to Kim and asked who was available. Flora was the only one who has reviews and availability so booked her immediately.

How wld I rate her physically and her skills
Face: 5 (A bit of butterface)
Body: 7 (Skinny, long legs and decent C’s and they seemed to be natural)
Attitude: Submissive and very eager to please
Personality: Very nice
TS: very good and we went through all the steps, body to body, preview bbbj and rim

Activities:
Table Shower: we hit the ts room immediately and the performance was standard. Nothing stood out.

Back in the room:
round 1: Flora’s attitude is where she shines the best. She is very submissive and once we got back to the room, took care of donation and and she immediately went to town on jr with a bbbj and good suction. No teeth at all and she will try to take it all in even though she had a tough time with me. She is submissive so I face fucked her for more than 5 mins. Then I laid on the bed for more rim and daty. For the first round just did cim while we were in 69. Round was pretty quick since I wanted to have some banging time for the next round.
Round 2: she gives a great massage which is a plus and it transitioned into a rim and bbbj as got on all 4’s. After jr was ready, we did doggy, cg and finished in mish.

Over all I may or may not repeat just because there is much pussy out there to try and I only partake a few times a year.

But if you do more often then me, i wld definitely recommend her.

Damage was $260
Hopefully I haven’t left anything out.

Bobo

Just wanted to put up an updated review for Bobo one of my ATFs at PH. She is such a sweetheart and a cutie. She may not be the youngest in line but she is still very beautiful in her own right. She has a very fit body and a lovely giggle and laugh she does when ever she's excited to see me that I can never get enough of. Her smile is wonderful, her cute small but powerful hands are a dream. I struggle to find any imperfections in her service.

I was actually afraid of seeing her for the first time earlier this month because I didn't think we would be compatible because I'm a bigger and taller guy and she is on the smaller and shorter side. Her English is still developing, it was almost zero when I first met her and now a month later, I feel she has gained a lot of confidence in speaking more and has some more in depth conversations with me. I actually love hearing her developing English, it's very cute to hear her talk about herself or tells me what she likes about me.

Her technique is amazing at what ever she does, I never once heard a complaint from her if I was taking longer than usual to finish. She's used some moves on me that no other provider would even think of and varies her strength to just what I want when I want. She is also able to pull almost every drop of energy in me. She's always trying to squeeze more out of me more than I think I can produce. My last session with her left me literally shaking and trembling as I tried to make it back home or to balance chopsticks to feed myself, trying to regain energy desperately after spending time with her. My basic motor functions are actually jeopardized I think after every session with her LOL There's not many providers, I have to tap out to when they ask for another round... Bobo is one of them. I think if I didn't say no, she would never ever get off me, maybe she likes that kind of control over me, who knows!? I'll have to ask her the next time I see her which will be immediately after my month long business trip this May. In the mean time I will just dream of all the great memories and 1st experiences Bobo gave me in the last few weeks!

Of course, if anyone has any further questions on details, I wouldn't mind answering them PM to the established here.

I always do 3.5 hours @ $400.
With my hot young Chinese girl from SA . Just a regular girl not sucking off 50 guys in btw our meets.
At PH I’m guessing it’d be 900 for same amount of time .

Status
Not open for further replies.