Pizza Ghena

yes gavy, I think its time for ... as Richard Nixon use to say ... " Peace With Honor " .

perhaps we can set up a few "ground rules" so to speak to make this work seamlessly ( via mail=e ) ??

after all ...opening day is right around the corner. lol.

now..where is my pizza ghen ???

Hey, seeker! I'm doing my taxes later. But I am right there with you. Sorry about all the bad blood and hurt feelings I might have caused...

big ditto on this post.

these are my exact sentiments as well ( except the tax part, LOL )

i am also sorry about all the problems in the recent past .....so...

LETS CONSIDER THE HATCHET BURIED.??

ok gavy buiddy???

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
My refrigerator is stocked with pizza geina. All these people I know made me some over the weekend. Man, I don't have to buy a meal for a week. Some of it is good. Some of it is "OK". But the cool thing is: people remembered me.

Anyway, I didn't make any this year. Maybe before it gets too hot I'll make a batch.

Gavy

Since the 'Holiday Pussy" thread was revived, I thought I'd fire this one up.

Might make some for Thanksgiving. The F'in ingrediants will again cost more than last year, all of the family will want some BUT don't usually offer a contribution....

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I might do the same ~ "re: soppersotta". Also, the last batch I made was a tad "soggy" on the bottom. Any ideas what I did wrong?

Also, just looking, can you change the title of this thread to "Pizza Ghena"? Thanks...

Gavy

Figured I'd post this here...

I'm in search of a supplier of "Eddies NYC Pizza". Comes frozen in your local supermarket. It's an entire pre cooked, presliced NYC piza in your typical forzen pizza box maybe a little thicker box cause it has the eight slices piled on top of each other. I found them in the Publix down here but almost as soon as I found them Publix stopped carrying them. I searched the net and found nothing.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Gavy soggy dough means you have to much moisture content. You could try a little less water. It could also mean your oven is not hot enough. Try a floured pan it not only stops it from stivking but will absorb some mositure as well. I use a ventalated pizza pan or a pizza stone in the oven and keeps the bottom of my home made pizza chewing but not soggy.