Phyllis Wheeler 631-894-2435 Islip GILF

I was asking about her not making a statement as to her service. A lot of chatter but very little information on her it seems. Other than the dickdump of course.
Hey Mr.Wiggley I saw her some time ago so I will tell you and everyone about my experience.

I was searching the familiar website that most of us search for my next conquest. I saw her ad and checked out her website. The video looks pretty awesome so I figured I would give her a call. She is very friendly over the phone and we had a very nice conversation. I told her that I am an ass guy and she said that she has a great ass. I asked if she had yoga pants. She said yes, what color? Are they wedgie tight? She said yes. I chose white. I said I am working late can I come by around 10pm. She said she normally doesn't work that late but she will call her boyfriend not to come by until 11:30. She gave me her home address as she works out of her house (not familiar with area), I think it is in Islip.

I am running late and call her that I am on my way which she appreciated. The area is pretty dark and she lives in a high ranch on a cul de sac. I love a nice ass and I have been wondering how sexy that ass is going to look in yoga pants (One of man's greatest inventions). She greets me at the door, standing behind it somewhat and she has a lot of cats but the house doesn't smell of cats. The house is dark and she says follow the burning candles to the second room on the left. It was actually very pretty and the room was tastefully decorated with more candles burning. She told me to get comfortable and that she would be right back. I hung my clothes got comfortable on the massage table which was quite comfortable facing up. I still haven't had the chance to take a good look at her yet and I was anxious to see her. She is a bit of a germaphobe and had washed my hands before starting the massage. Again I can't see anything as my eyes were closed when she entered into the room and sat to wash my hands. When she gets up to put the basin down on the table I was able to get a look of her in her yoga pants. Wow was I disappointed!!! She is a big girl mostly from the mid section down. I was already naked lying down so I was screwed and had to see this through. Fortunately I was able to tell her just then that I was tired and would only be looking for a good massage and a hand job. She told me to get on my back and she will proceed. She is a very nice person and we had a great conversation while she was doing an excellent massage. When I turned over she commented that I had a great body which was nice to hear. She said that she had gained some weight over the past year and that she knows she needs to lose 20 or so pounds. She then said but my ass still looks great, right? I am thinking why are you doing this to me, you see I have no erection and I say yeah you do. She is stroking my cock and she said I normally do this naked. I tell her that it is not necessary. She said she loves when guys cum on her tits. She is small chested for her size and I am not interested in seeing them in fear of losing whatever erection I do have. But I said yeah sure that would be great. She is a "B" cup and not very impressive IMHO. It is getting difficult to maintain my erection so I inquired about BBBJ and she said she would love to for an extra $20. She was telling me that she loves her pussy licked for $10 more and I told her I only had an extra $20 on me. She said that would be fine as her boyfriend doesn't lick her pussy good. She proceeds to take off her yoga pants and panties and all I am thinking is geesh I really didn't want to see her naked. This is one chick that looks better clothed then unclothed. So now I am committed to doing a 69 when I was just hoping for just a BBBJ!!! She climbs on top of me and starts sucking on my cock and I am thinking, wow she is fucking good. She is sucking and licking my shaft and getting me so freaking hard. She stops and said I normally don't do this with a new customer I don't know, but I want you to explode in my mouth. With that she positions her pussy over my mouth and she is soaked. She tastes great and I start licking her clitoris and she is moaning and sits upright and said OMG don't stop, don't stop, her body shaking. She dives back down on my cock and said hmmm I love your cock. I am holding back as long as I can and her moaning and sucking the head of my cock and her alternating speeds I knew I was going to cum hard and fast, so I start licking her clitoris again and exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking away as my body shook before going limp. It was a great blow job!!!!

The biggest problem I had was the pictures and the videos were old and about 50lbs lighter and probably 10 years younger. I would say she is about 55yrs old. The overall damage was $120. I think she said she normally charges about $150. She mentioned that she is a good fuck but to be perfectly honest, despite the cost which is too much IMHO, she is too big for me and there was zero attraction.

I hope this helps in your decision making.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Interesting review. Makes me think I may dive in mostly because it seems her BF is ok with her swallowing loads of sperm and fucking other guys. An older women is something that might be an interesting change but I'm sensing the recommendation would be go strictly for the bbbjcim?

Interesting review. Makes me think I may dive in mostly because it seems her BF is ok with her swallowing loads of sperm and fucking other guys. An older women is something that might be an interesting change but I'm sensing the recommendation would be go strictly for the bbbjcim?
As long as you go with an open mind and know that the girl in the video and pictures are no longer accurate you will be happy. Like I said she is friendly but heavy and yeah she was complaining to me that her boyfriend is clueless about licking her pussy. I told her maybe he needs a little direction. She said even with direction he isn't good. Oh and don't forget to bring an extra $10 so she can sit on your face. Hopefully she didn't gain anymore weight!!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
As long as you go with an open mind and know that the girl in the video and pictures are no longer accurate you will be happy. Like I said she is friendly but heavy and yeah she was complaining to me that her boyfriend is clueless about licking her pussy. I told her maybe he needs a little direction. She said even with direction he isn't good. Oh and don't forget to bring an extra $10 so she can sit on your face. Hopefully she didn't gain anymore weight!!
She starts at 120?

Hey Mr.Wiggley I saw her some time ago so I will tell you and everyone about my experience.

I was searching the familiar website that most of us search for my next conquest. I saw her ad and checked out her website. The video looks pretty awesome so I figured I would give her a call. She is very friendly over the phone and we had a very nice conversation. I told her that I am an ass guy and she said that she has a great ass. I asked if she had yoga pants. She said yes, what color? Are they wedgie tight? She said yes. I chose white. I said I am working late can I come by around 10pm. She said she normally doesn't work that late but she will call her boyfriend not to come by until 11:30. She gave me her home address as she works out of her house (not familiar with area), I think it is in Islip.

I am running late and call her that I am on my way which she appreciated. The area is pretty dark and she lives in a high ranch on a cul de sac. I love a nice ass and I have been wondering how sexy that ass is going to look in yoga pants (One of man's greatest inventions). She greets me at the door, standing behind it somewhat and she has a lot of cats but the house doesn't smell of cats. The house is dark and she says follow the burning candles to the second room on the left. It was actually very pretty and the room was tastefully decorated with more candles burning. She told me to get comfortable and that she would be right back. I hung my clothes got comfortable on the massage table which was quite comfortable facing up. I still haven't had the chance to take a good look at her yet and I was anxious to see her. She is a bit of a germaphobe and had washed my hands before starting the massage. Again I can't see anything as my eyes were closed when she entered into the room and sat to wash my hands. When she gets up to put the basin down on the table I was able to get a look of her in her yoga pants. Wow was I disappointed!!! She is a big girl mostly from the mid section down. I was already naked lying down so I was screwed and had to see this through. Fortunately I was able to tell her just then that I was tired and would only be looking for a good massage and a hand job. She told me to get on my back and she will proceed. She is a very nice person and we had a great conversation while she was doing an excellent massage. When I turned over she commented that I had a great body which was nice to hear. She said that she had gained some weight over the past year and that she knows she needs to lose 20 or so pounds. She then said but my ass still looks great, right? I am thinking why are you doing this to me, you see I have no erection and I say yeah you do. She is stroking my cock and she said I normally do this naked. I tell her that it is not necessary. She said she loves when guys cum on her tits. She is small chested for her size and I am not interested in seeing them in fear of losing whatever erection I do have. But I said yeah sure that would be great. She is a "B" cup and not very impressive IMHO. It is getting difficult to maintain my erection so I inquired about BBBJ and she said she would love to for an extra $20. She was telling me that she loves her pussy licked for $10 more and I told her I only had an extra $20 on me. She said that would be fine as her boyfriend doesn't lick her pussy good. She proceeds to take off her yoga pants and panties and all I am thinking is geesh I really didn't want to see her naked. This is one chick that looks better clothed then unclothed. So now I am committed to doing a 69 when I was just hoping for just a BBBJ!!! She climbs on top of me and starts sucking on my cock and I am thinking, wow she is fucking good. She is sucking and licking my shaft and getting me so freaking hard. She stops and said I normally don't do this with a new customer I don't know, but I want you to explode in my mouth. With that she positions her pussy over my mouth and she is soaked. She tastes great and I start licking her clitoris and she is moaning and sits upright and said OMG don't stop, don't stop, her body shaking. She dives back down on my cock and said hmmm I love your cock. I am holding back as long as I can and her moaning and sucking the head of my cock and her alternating speeds I knew I was going to cum hard and fast, so I start licking her clitoris again and exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking away as my body shook before going limp. It was a great blow job!!!!

The biggest problem I had was the pictures and the videos were old and about 50lbs lighter and probably 10 years younger. I would say she is about 55yrs old. The overall damage was $120. I think she said she normally charges about $150. She mentioned that she is a good fuck but to be perfectly honest, despite the cost which is too much IMHO, she is too big for me and there was zero attraction.

I hope this helps in your decision making.
Ok raise your hand if when Assman was saying how She tastes great and I start licking her clitoris and she is moaning and sits upright and said OMG.................You thought he was going to tell you she said "I FEEL LIKE I GOTTA SHITTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!"

If I remember correctly she starts at $100 for massage and hand job. If you want a CBJ that is $140 and 69 is $150. She is a full service girl and does greek for $250, also 2 pops. Now the BBBJCIM she said to me that she only does this with customers she knows. If you are very personable and engage in conversation her rules become moot. I truly think she enjoyed our conversation and had liked how I looked so I was able to do more. After getting a look at her I only wanted a hand job, everything else for $20 more was pure luck. It turned out to be good luck for me. I hope this helps!!!

"After getting a look at her I only wanted a hand job". I second that. She is a talker. She told me about her boyfriend over and over. Total turn off. I would guess her age in early 60's to late 50's.

"After getting a look at her I only wanted a hand job". I second that. She is a talker. She told me about her boyfriend over and over. Total turn off. I would guess her age in early 60's to late 50's.
Yeah seeing her website pictures and then going to her home what a big disappointment!!! She is probably 50+ pounds overweight with a big ass and sagging boobs. She isn't someone I am looking for and her rates are high. I honestly don't know who would pay 250 for full service with this woman.