Phyllis Wheeler 631-894-2435 Islip GILF

So has anybody seen her yet? I haven't had a chance due to limited funds and she lives a bit far from me. But I noticed on her BP ad today that she now has a website. It has a big picture gallery. All I can say is, after seeing what she can do with a cucumber, I may have to give her a try soon.

I would like to see just one pic of her not bending over or hiking her ass in the air. See how she looks not stretching everything out. Those poses make an ok ass look amazing, and saggy tits like full and perky. I think she knows what she's doing with photography.

@Photo - Maybe. For advertising purposes, definitely. But I've been in that crappy situation before where the advertisement looks perfect, but when you get there and the session is underway, it all goes terribly wrong.
Notice there hasn't been one review yet? That's enough advertisement for me.

That's exactly why I haven't gone yet. I'm very leery of spending that much money on an unknown. Until I see a positive review, I'm putting my money where I know I'll get my money's worth.

By the way, 4,900 views and nobody saw her? Come on lurkers!

Phyliss

I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!! This fuckin chick never answers her phone, you leave her a message and she says she will call you back in 24-48 hours. A complete waste of time

It's funny. The first and only time I tried calling, she picked up and I spoke to her on the phone. I haven't tried to call since then. She must be really busy. Kinda makes you wonder about the quality of the service you get from her these days.

I finally hooked up with this chick. Talk about flaky...
She's working out of Islip terrace in apt. As was said above, she's north of sunrise.
Detours on the road so it took a while and a lot of calls to get there.
She's the prototypical 80's jersey chick voice and all...only problem is its 30 years later and she's still trying. Face about 3.5..body 7 not bad for her age..
Donation was supposed to be $ but was only looking for 1/2 hr and she took 80..spent the 1st 15 min waiting for her to answer calls. Finally comes in and gets down to business...wearing a tight skirt with nothing underneath, she gave a nice, slow massage with complete attention to mr johnson. Didn't do much with the boys. .
Allowed full roaming and was able to finger her without any resistance. I did notice during the rub that she was drinking a bottled water.for like 5 min straight. Using 2 hands is always preferable. I forgot to mention she also answered a call just as the session had started. 2 major negatives..
Nice release..cloth cleanup w/alcohol for fingers and mr johsnon and out the door I went.
I really didn't get into whether xtras are avail. I'm sure they would be with multiple visits. Just not sure it's worth it..certainly not the hype she's received on here.
I'm sure I would consider visiting again at some point, but I wouldn't go out of my way for her.

I saw Phyllis about a month ago. I had been intrigued by her site for a while and decided to take the plunge. Her apartment is an absolute dump, really skeeved me out. I had told her over the phone I was looking for at least a BJ. She expressed her concern that I might be a cop, so we discussed it further in person. $120 for CBJ, $140 for BBBJ. She initially wanted to get straight to it, but I actually wanted the massage. It was ok at best, the hot oil felt good on a cold day. She got comfortable and completely nude. On the flip, she cleaned little man with some alcohol while inspecting for any disease, which I actually like. She's safe and knows what she's doing. Went in for the BBBJ which was, as her site suggests, amazing. Started rubbing her pussy, but when I tried to go in, she asked me not to go all the way in. After a few min, the little head took over and I asked how much for FS. She said $40 more. So I got the cash while she got a cover. She got on top first, but it just felt like she was crushing me. So I got on top for mish and sucked on her titties till I popped. Cleaned me up afterwards with a towel and alcohol.

A few bad things about the experience: gross apartment, she has gained a lot of weight since her photos were taken for the site, and before we started, she had me laying on the table, but naked while she called a client. For a minute I was sure it was a pimp or something and I was about to get jumped. I didn't get jumped, but it still stressed me out.

The good: She's very nice, sweet lady. Clean, careful. And great BBBJ.

Total damage for an hour with BBBJ and CFS was $180. Probably would not repeat. She's nice, but not hot enough to be worth it.