Phyllis Wheeler 631-894-2435 Islip GILF

I have a question about how to approach this one. I hate to sound like a noob, but I guess if the shoe fits, wear it. Besides, compared to most of you, I am a noob and have only gone to massage places, so this is new for me. Here's the ad I found in BP. I think she just started advertising there a couple of days ago:

Report AdPLEASING & RELEASING Sensual Hot Oil Full Body Rub - 48
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 2:47 AM
Reply:*click here

Enlarge Picture

Hello,

Come Relax with a Sensual Hot Oil Full Body Rub.

Relaxing, Soothing, Stimulating and Releasing.

I am Attractive, Clean, D & D Free, Safe, Sane, Discreet and Professional.

Looking for Serious, Rational, Responsible, Respectful, Clean, Non Pushy, D & D Free, Safe, Sane and Discreet Clients Only.

Method of Payment:

Cash Only!

100.00 For 1 hour.

Two Locations in Suffolk County: Islip and Brookhaven.

Please call Phyllis @ 631-481-7969.
Poster's age: 48

So here's the question. Should I expect that this is fs for the 100 flat? She's obviously an independent provider. Is a rate like that usually flat, or is a tip expected on top of it? I would ask her on the phone, but don't want to come off sounding like an inexperienced (or cheap) idiot. Has anyone been to see her yet? If I go, I'll definitely give a review, however considering all the $ I've wasted on duds lately, I'm reluctant to waste a C note on another dud. Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give me.

Oops!

I have no idea how the mad face got next to the title. My finger must have slipped. Damn touch screens! If the mods can remove it, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sounds to me like a message with a happy ending not a fs provider. Best bet would be to ask if she does fs. Also remember if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Shes a 48 yr old pro, she cant be charging that much more for the all in. Get ur hands on her ass after u're sure shes not LE and say ur tight on cash. U've got a $ and were expecting everything to be on menu. Ur not cheap or idiotic to maximize the experience you've worked hard to pay for. Then send us a report.

Dumb question #2 then...how do I make sure she's not LE?

I called her to try to make an appt and found out a few things. First, she sounds like a bit of a skank on the phone. Hard to explain, but a real "white trash" sound to her voice. She started asking me questions, like "I do this in my private home...do you have a problem with that?". When I said no, she said "I'm in Islip Terrace, you got a problem with that?". I said no, but am coming from Nassau county, which isn't a problem. I asked her if the 100 was flat or if people are expected to tip on top of that. She said it's 100 flat, nothing extra expected. So I asked about coming over and she said she needs to confirm all appointments an hour in advance, and was booked through 3pm today, but I could have 4. Unfortunately, that was too late in the day for me to do today, but may try sometime next week. If anyone else gets to try her out, I'd like to hear their reviews.

LOL. Yeah I noticed that. Funny I got ahold of her on the phone on the first try. She was, unfortunately, booked till 4pm today, which was too late for me. I will try again when I have the opportunity. Perhaps need to make an appt for a day in advance.

You're very perceptive, Photofinish. "Skanky" and "White Trash" are right on the money. I'd through in common. I've known the woman for about ten years. Her real name is Helen. She gives an incredibly sensual massage in the nude. Her prices might have changed now that she advertise on Backpage, but they were $100 for cbj, $150 for Greek, and $200 for f/s. She's just off Connetquot Avenue, a few blocks north of Sunrise Highway.

Thanks for the heads up, Thunderball. She said the 100 was flat, but didn't say on the phone what it included. I'd like to know if anyone else had any recent experience with her before I throw my hard earned money away.

Helen

wow so if thunderball is correct a CBJ will set you back 200 with this one and FS will be 300. That sounds a little hard to believe. I mean she does own a mirror I hope

Well I tried calling a few times all different times of the day today and no response back from her. This girl is impossible to get a hold of

Joeyboy, if you compare her rates to typical AMPs, then that was 120 total for a cbj. If I went to an AMP for an hour, the usual to the house is 60, making that cbj (if it cost the same) another 60, which from what I'm reading is average. Of course if the quality of the service isn't good, it isn't worth the money. Sounds overpriced to me. An independent, working out of her house, not having to pay rent or a pimp, etc., is making a nice piece of change for a r&t. Makes me wonder what she charges for FS.