Phyllis Wheeler 631-894-2435 Islip GILF

There is already a thread about here. (NOTE: THREADS HAVE BEEN MERGED.)
Not surprised you missed that since phone number is different. But it's the same gal - Phyllis Wheeler, the lollipop sucker herself.

Last edited:
Her real name is Helen,she lists her age as 48 I believe ,but she is really 58.I saw her
back in the 90's when she lived on Wheeler Rd. She is
a good provider and likes
to lfk.If she likes you,she will let you cim.

Right Circusguy. Her real name is Helen. I've seen her a number of times at her house just off of Connetquot Avenue. The last time I got her up the ass for $160. But now that she advertises on Backpage and has her own website, her rates have increased.

OMG I did and I'm done!!!!! I was balls deep in her ass and all of a sudden she yells.... STOP I FEEL LIKE I GOTTTA SHIT!!!!!! I pull my cock out and the condom is covered in shit and its running out of her asshole. then the smell takes over the room. she takes the condom off and throws it in the garbage and wraps the towel up and throws it on the floor then she disappears for about 15 minutes to go take a shit. the whole time all I smell is shit in the room. I should have left but as bad as it smelled i had a raging hard on. I finished off in her mouth and she swallowed it.I have never been so grossed out ever. NEVER GOING BACK !!!!!

OMG I did and I'm done!!!!! I was balls deep in her ass and all of a .... she swallowed it.I have never been so grossed out ever. NEVER GOING BACK !!!!!
RE VIEW, RE VIEW, REVIEW!! (Chanting can be heard around the board)

Hats off to you sir! I assume you did the triple for 250 or double for 200. Other than your natural disgust of the logical by products of your anal exertions, how WAS she?

V

RE VIEW, RE VIEW, REVIEW!! (Chanting can be heard around the board)

Hats off to you sir! I assume you did the triple for 250 or double for 200. Other than your natural disgust of the logical by products of your anal exertions, how WAS she?

V
She's cool, weird but cool. Has a good body for a woman her age. She's gotta be close to 60. Her ass has seen its fair share of cock because it's loose as a goose. I went for the 200 because that tax money was burning a hole in my pocket

OMG I did and I'm done!!!!! I was balls deep in her ass and all of a sudden she yells.... STOP I FEEL LIKE I GOTTTA SHIT!!!!!! I pull my cock out and the condom is covered in shit and its running out of her asshole. then the smell takes over the room. she takes the condom off and throws it in the garbage and wraps the towel up and throws it on the floor then she disappears for about 15 minutes to go take a shit. the whole time all I smell is shit in the room. I should have left but as bad as it smelled i had a raging hard on. I finished off in her mouth and she swallowed it.I have never been so grossed out ever. NEVER GOING BACK !!!!!
I just spent 10 minutes in tears laughing at this review. Dear God!!

she just posted an ad recently and has a website www.phylliswheeler.com. Cucumber pictures on her site are interesting
actually do a google search of phyllis wheeler brookhaven and her site will come up the address I posted above must be off by a character ,sorry
Phylliswheeler dot com is a website for a writer, which must confuse the shit out of hobbyists looking for the provider and is probably even more annoying to the writer.
The link for the current website for this gal is: http://www.phylliswheeler222.com/

i would need a shower with a power sprayer to clean me off after a visit like that.......

Anyone remember Patty, the toothless wonder, from Manhattan?

Gotta give credit to Phyllis for being in the game. Gets to charge 250 and still has clients. Easily double the age of a lot of providers, charging about the same as them.

V

omg I'm fucking dying

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Anyone remember Patty, the toothless wonder, from Manhattan?

Gotta give credit to Phyllis for being in the game. Gets to charge 250 and still has clients. Easily double the age of a lot of providers, charging about the same as them.

V
Nasty Patty.
Then there was another one older than her who's name I can't remember right now who's claim to fame was that she fucked Ronald Regan.