Phyllis Wheeler 631-894-2435 Islip GILF

OMG I did and I'm done!!!!! I was balls deep in her ass and all of a sudden she yells.... STOP I FEEL LIKE I GOTTTA SHIT!!!!!! I pull my cock out and the condom is covered in shit and its running out of her asshole. then the smell takes over the room. she takes the condom off and throws it in the garbage and wraps the towel up and throws it on the floor then she disappears for about 15 minutes to go take a shit. the whole time all I smell is shit in the room. I should have left but as bad as it smelled i had a raging hard on. I finished off in her mouth and she swallowed it.I have never been so grossed out ever. NEVER GOING BACK !!!!!
I can't even

Nasty Patty.
Then there was another one older than her who's name I can't remember right now who's claim to fame was that she fucked Ronald Regan.
That's right!

Nasty Patty!! Had one of the strangest twilight zone moments after a no holes barred session with her.

I thought she was the one who had the Regan claim.

V

Looks like she might be looking to get out of the business or maybe just take on a partner. The top pic in this ad is one she uses in her ads. Claims it of her massage room in Eastport at her other house.
Good eye. But it's also possible that the author of this ad just swiped the pic from Phyllis' ad. Or that Phyllis and the author both swiped it from somewhere else.