Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$pam 2800$$ (no spaces) is in Larchmont and pretty hot. Willing to do $300/meet with dinner first.
$$SB June Bug$$ (all spaces actually there) said $400 but I think she's willing to go down to $300
$$A jones224$$ (no spaces) is in NC or SC (depending on the story lol) and wants to talk before she expects you to fly her up to NY.

$$pam 2800$$ (no spaces) is in Larchmont and pretty hot. Willing to do $300/meet with dinner first.
$$SB June Bug$$ (all spaces actually there) said $400 but I think she's willing to go down to $300
$$A jones224$$ (no spaces) is in NC or SC (depending on the story lol) and wants to talk before she expects you to fly her up to NY.
I could not seem to get Pam’s attention. At least not yet.

Never partook, but did chat. She's upfront that she's good to go, but wants it filmed. Says it's for her husband, but who knows. The last thing i need is a video of me on the internet, although I'm sure I'd be spetacular!
Oh, they would be happy to sell the video back to you as payment not to put it on the internet.

and after the 1st payment is paid, sell it back to you again.

and after that is paid, sell it back to you again.
etc.

XXShrimp PussXX Is how I left the review. I had missed typed the profile name when I left the review. She goes offline for stretches at a time.

Did not repeat but I did get two pops. Video does not have to show your face if that's a concern. Her husband just wants to see her getting banged.
Tried to set something up with her a couple of times I’m ok with video, but she’s only available late night

$$xredheadfairyx$$ on her 15th profile.

Little lesbian Jeanette. Be careful of this little problem child. I smashed her in 2018, about a year and a half ago because I knew her from friends of friends, and she always ranted and raved about being a “lesbian” and “totally gay”

guess money makes bitches do backflips and question their sexuality. Her pussy had a pungent smell, in an unsettling way but she sucked an amazing dick, even though she wouldn’t swallow or let me give her a slut shower on the face (facial)
Had a drug problem which I may or may not have used in tempting her to meet.

thinks she’s a “hustler” but here she is sucking dick for drugs again.

as always, tread carefully, as YMMV

So recently toftt and saw that chic with the screen name was tiny something i forgot exactly and tried looking, but i remember she eas talked about here . anyways she was asking some crazy shit like 300for hh or some shit but then offered 100bbj so i said why not, gave me hwr address in Farmingdale in a normal neighborhood actually a couple min from our beloved rachel red head, so i get to her spot and leave all my personal belongings wallet, watch etc and take 100 and 40 just in case something extra is on the table. She host's from her little studio in a house, tells me to get comfortable which ar the beginning was a bit hard because the eas another door to the house but she said it was locked on her side anyways get on the b3d and starts a enthusiastic but rushed bbj, played with her pussy and i asked about daty but was only with the hh so i said fuck it keep sucking, a little bit teeth and was clock watching, bbj was only 15 she said, eventually i bust in her mouth and she caught half of it cause i managed to hold her head down a bit lol. She had a spinner type body her face was ehh not bad but not pretty but alot better then your average sw lol. I wouldn't repeat unless she got down to 60to80 just cause she hosts

So recently toftt and saw that chic with the screen name was tiny something i forgot exactly and tried looking, but i remember she eas talked about here . anyways she was asking some crazy shit like 300for hh or some shit but then offered 100bbj so i said why not, gave me hwr address in Farmingdale in a normal neighborhood actually a couple min from our beloved rachel red head, so i get to her spot and leave all my personal belongings wallet, watch etc and take 100 and 40 just in case something extra is on the table. She host's from her little studio in a house, tells me to get comfortable which ar the beginning was a bit hard because the eas another door to the house but she said it was locked on her side anyways get on the b3d and starts a enthusiastic but rushed bbj, played with her pussy and i asked about daty but was only with the hh so i said fuck it keep sucking, a little bit teeth and was clock watching, bbj was only 15 she said, eventually i bust in her mouth and she caught half of it cause i managed to hold her head down a bit lol. She had a spinner type body her face was ehh not bad but not pretty but alot better then your average sw lol. I wouldn't repeat unless she got down to 60to80 just cause she hosts
this the blonde near crystal cafe?

the long awaited smash review

$$lauluu$$

Where do I begin with this little slore. Little lau(ra) has two profiles on the site, but I believe this was the most recent/active one. Decided to meet with her a month ago - around her most recent login. Says “new york” but out East on the island. Does that “I need to get to know you through an expensive dinner” bullshit, but I bit and she suckered me into buying some wild shit for her, whatever. Head to a cheap hotel (cmi) after and she gets right to work after a few minutes of warming up. Won’t do anything without a cover, which I was reluctant to, bc as most of you know, they call me raw dog Daniel.

Anyhow, threw the cover on and got to work. Hard to really enjoy sex when there’s a latex barrier but I assume she does this a lot...or quite often. Little freaky as she gives you those “fuck me harder” eyes when you rail her. Says she likes anal and other freaky shit, but said I have “to spoil her more” whatever guess I’ll settle for simp sex.

wanted me to cum on her ass/chest/ anywhere not in her mouth...but I always push the envelope and busted a frothy load in her mouth as she reluctantly hesitated. Bbj was better than most, tested her gag reflex (hot!) and locked eyes while sucking the head. Very sloppy blowjob, had her spit dripping down my balls into my ass, which actually felt good- in a way that I felt like I was making her work for her money. After 25 mins or so, she hits me with the “my jaw is sore” so I just throat fuck her to explosion.

damage was $150 sex + room + dinner which realistically, was not worth it. Very disappointed, more so in myself for being a fucking simp- because she is cute.

Body- 6.
Ass is nice, 8.0
Tits 3.0 they are fucking weird and saggy, like she was a fat girl who mysteriously lost weight by starving herself. Stretch marks and beyond saggy and decrepit looking.
Mouth- 7.0 nice lips. Can suck a mean dick.

she is cute but your time is better reserved elsewhere, unless you’re into tattood chicks who waste your time and money, and make you wear a rubber like a typical John.

this the blonde near crystal cafe?
yeah. I fucked her and we had to stop because she said we were being too loud when her landlord came home. When they act like that I’m not really sure they know what they are in for. I made her 69 after telling her both our mouths be quiet with distractions. I just started fucking her face relentlessly keeping her disoriented eating her correctly until she came before me and I stopped telling her in finishing her doggie. The damage was 140 and I have her an extra 20 for that a couple months back. Didn’t repeat as the landlord comment made me wonder if he was on to her and how many people come and to from that house. With covid and more people being home all the time less shit is flying under radar.