Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Anything on $$Raeeex3$$ (no $$)? Huntington area, or so she says. We were getting along famously via txt and then zilch. See she's back on.
She was also on SB but I can't find that profile. Face was mediocre and body is bigger than curvy. I passed.

Anyone talk to $$sexychels22$$ she sent me a pic and looks familiar just can’t place where
Never mind now I remember don’t recall her prior screen name but I’ve seen her a couple of years ago... condoms are a must
Yeah she used to be on a while back. Fran Drescher's voice but deeper.

Saw her a couple of times for nice soft head but spits it out in a gross fashion like an old lady clearing phlegm. 75-100 was still worth it.

Saw her only once for fs. Kept telling me not to cip because she's not on the pill. I do not need to hear it 10 times. Was in a hurry and complained that the Olympic was not clean. I felt the whole thing was rude. Should've stuck to head because after that I did not repeat for either.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She was also on SB but I can't find that profile. Face was mediocre and body is bigger than curvy. I passed.

Yeah she used to be on a while back. Fran Drescher's voice but deeper.

Saw her a couple of times for nice soft head but spits it out in a gross fashion like an old lady clearing phlegm. 75-100 was still worth it.

Saw her only once for fs. Kept telling me not to cip because she's not on the pill. I do not need to hear it 10 times. Was in a hurry and complained that the Olympic was not clean. I felt the whole thing was rude. Should've stuck to head because after that I did not repeat for either.
Olympic?
I guessing that's a spell check substitute?

yeah. I fucked her and we had to stop because she said we were being too loud when her landlord came home. When they act like that I’m not really sure they know what they are in for. I made her 69 after telling her both our mouths be quiet with distractions. I just started fucking her face relentlessly keeping her disoriented eating her correctly until she came before me and I stopped telling her in finishing her doggie. The damage was 140 and I have her an extra 20 for that a couple months back. Didn’t repeat as the landlord comment made me wonder if he was on to her and how many people come and to from that house. With covid and more people being home all the time less shit is flying under radar.
You remember the screen name?

Just saw $$youngsunnybrunette$$ chatted a bit today worked out the details pretty easy. 150 everything at her crib that I will confirm is kinda dirty but not that bad. She was very pleasant once I got in there even offered me some bottled water. I will say that she was short and chunky with scabs on her knees which I wasn't a fan of. Her head game is on point to no gag reflex. She dropped down to her knees and went to town right away. Had an OK fs session nothing to write home about but not bad. Finished in her mouth and was out the door. I wouldn't repeat mainly because she wasn't my type and the $ for fs isn't worth it with her.

Any Intel on xxKatyaK5xx or xxJerseyShoreGirlxx ?
$xxKatyaK5xx$
She used a different name back when I saw her around September, profile no longer active as of this moment, did see the profile before that though. She’s from Jersey if I remember correctly. Chick is hot and cold, could be had for 100-150, saw her 2 times she was very shy and obedient. Slim kinda of tall, bbbj open to a lot of things for the right price, good head, good box, cam in bag nothin to brag about, two rounds with this chick each session. A nice pump and dump. Last time I spoke w/her she had gotten out of rehab for opioids asked for money to be sent ca$happ for the day of our 3rd meeting, needless to say scammed me out of out of a few shekels and she never showed up.
Kinda of a druggie if u asked me.
1 Benji and a Grant for each of our sessions.

$$Iz Abe th 29$$ no spaces

Her profile says she’s looking for fwb with meets 2-4 times a month. I reach out and say hey, I’m interested in the same, let’s talk a little more. She replies - I’m not interested in selling my body.

I said I don’t want to pay anything either - let’s just go with FWB. No further responses :)

$$Iz Abe th 29$$ no spaces

Her profile says she’s looking for fwb with meets 2-4 times a month. I reach out and say hey, I’m interested in the same, let’s talk a little more. She replies - I’m not interested in selling my body.

I said I don’t want to pay anything either - let’s just go with FWB. No further responses :)
Yeah whenever they start in with that shit, wanting money but no physical or sexual contact, or say something like "I don't want to be treated like a prostitute" I come right back at them and say "yeah well I don't want to be treated like a walking ATM machine". That usually ends the conversation pretty quickly.

Just saw $$youngsunnybrunette$$ chatted a bit today worked out the details pretty easy. 150 everything at her crib that I will confirm is kinda dirty but not that bad. She was very pleasant once I got in there even offered me some bottled water. I will say that she was short and chunky with scabs on her knees which I wasn't a fan of. Her head game is on point to no gag reflex. She dropped down to her knees and went to town right away. Had an OK fs session nothing to write home about but not bad. Finished in her mouth and was out the door. I wouldn't repeat mainly because she wasn't my type and the $ for fs isn't worth it with her.
You banged her at her new spot with her family in the house at the time?