Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$Iz Abe th 29$$ no spaces

Her profile says she’s looking for fwb with meets 2-4 times a month. I reach out and say hey, I’m interested in the same, let’s talk a little more. She replies - I’m not interested in selling my body.

I said I don’t want to pay anything either - let’s just go with FWB. No further responses :)
IMHO, best response to " I’m not interested in selling my body. " is — that's ok as I'm not interested in buying your body either— I just want to rent it for an hour or two.

ali catsb - Sent me a message and willing to meet for 450 or more, as it says on the profile doesn't host. I just didn't have time to negotiate.
cute ligirl - Wants to meet a few times for 100-250 at a restaurant and selling pictures for between 60-100. And you'll need to do both before any private meet ups. I didn't want to spend 400-500 just to prove myself then get scammed.
em_ xoxo_ - Been chatting on and off since she's been on the site for a few years. Wants around 400 but disappeared then came back.

~~dr jasmine~~ (no space) tall, thin 20'something WOC from NYC but willing to drive herself out to LI for a mere $1,500 per meet - NEXT

~~anunwith agun~~ (no space) agreed to 300 but she ended up cancelling last minute 2x's on back to back days - total time waster

~~marianna 469~~ (no space) young WOC from CI chatted for a while (sub/dom talk), she sent me vids of her fingering herself (while on her period nonetheless - interesting viewing) never talked $$ but her last message to me earlier today " you seem great but i’m looking more for a situation where i ask for money i get it. and then we fuck when i want too" - NEXT

~~Stacey jay 5~~ (no spaces) thin, white blonde law student from Garden City and another time waster. Cancelled last minute 2x's before claiming she was actually too busy with school to meet

~~Aria foxxx~~ (no space) beautiful girl (in pics are to be believed), strictly on-line

~~Paradise babe 0396~~ (no spaces) NYC Asian women with a nice body and seemingly willing to meet out on LI for around 400ppm but something about her facial features seem off to me so I didn't/haven't pulled the trigger. Have a look at her and tell me if you agree. I'm curious about this one but also a bit leery

~~Stacey jay 5~~ (no spaces) thin, white blonde law student from Garden City and another time waster. Cancelled last minute 2x's before claiming she was actually too busy with school to meet

~~Paradise babe 0396~~ (no spaces) NYC Asian women with a nice body and seemingly willing to meet out on LI for around 400ppm but something about her facial features seem off to me so I didn't/haven't pulled the trigger. Have a look at her and tell me if you agree. I'm curious about this one but also a bit leery
Yeah Stacey is just playing games over text and ghosting

Paradise... what up with those eyes? Yeah something is weird, like possible trans, or some surgery gone awry.

Crazy question, haven't been premium on SA in over a year. I finished up some SD relationships on positive note/mutual reasons.
Does it pay to renew premium now? It seems like most NYC'ers are completely unrealistic now.

By no means am I an SA veteran, but I have followed this thread for years. SA is a cesspool of fakes, hookers, and scams. If you have an ample amount of spare time on your hands, and want to fish in the sewer that is now SA, give it a shot. Otherwise, I would say its a waste of time and money.

By no means am I an SA veteran, but I have followed this thread for years. SA is a cesspool of fakes, hookers, and scams. If you have an ample amount of spare time on your hands, and want to fish in the sewer that is now SA, give it a shot. Otherwise, I would say its a waste of time and money.
I agree somewhat it takes a lot of patience to find what you looking for. But this is my first month upgraded and I feel like it's been worth it

I agree somewhat it takes a lot of patience to find what you looking for. But this is my first month upgraded and I feel like it's been worth it
I go back and forth on whether it’s worth it. I’m premium now (this is my third time around) and coming to the end of my 30 days I’m pretty bored with it. I wont renew right away. After a month or two (or more) of not having premium maybe I’ll come back for another look.

Some of the girls on here just have the dumbest expectations - $$see king asug arda d123$$ (no spaces) just wants someone to send her money for conversation. $$flow erp eta l130$$ (no spaces) similarly wants money to just talk and says she can be a great friend. Isn’t paying for friendship worse than paying for sex?

I go back and forth on whether it’s worth it. I’m premium now (this is my third time around) and coming to the end of my 30 days I’m pretty bored with it. I wont renew right away. After a month or two (or more) of not having premium maybe I’ll come back for another look.

Some of the girls on here just have the dumbest expectations - $$see king asug arda d123$$ (no spaces) just wants someone to send her money for conversation. $$flow erp eta l130$$ (no spaces) similarly wants money to just talk and says she can be a great friend. Isn’t paying for friendship worse than paying for sex?
Yeah I got a few contacts to hold me also I won't renew right away.. but for my first time and only 1 month I felt like it was worth it . Def alot of flakes , bull shitters , and scammers on there but I manage to meet a few cool girls

$$Meganyoucrazy$$ - hit her up and shes immediately telling me to go to the strip club she works at in Suffolk..

$$BarbieG0802$$ - crazy bird wants $600 and I gotta go all the way into city to her apartment in SOHO

$$PrincessVictoria880$$ - Rockville center. Cant host. $700. Bye Bye

Any intel on $$xxharleybabexx$$ or $$Whitneythebeaut$$ at all? Been trying to settle on a $ and a place for weeks.

$$Meganyoucrazy$$ - hit her up and shes immediately telling me to go to the strip club she works at in Suffolk..

$$BarbieG0802$$ - crazy bird wants $600 and I gotta go all the way into city to her apartment in SOHO

Any intel on $$xxharleybabexx$$ or $$Whitneythebeaut$$ at all? Been trying to settle on a $ and a place for weeks.
$$Whitneythebeaut$$ wanted 300 , very flakey and has attitude problems, she's one of Rachel red heads friends.

Hmm which strip club is she working at?