Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Beautiful face nice body bi did have a kid so not perfect and lots of tats. Price I don’t share but let’s just say reasonable
Any details on the services offered? When I looked at that profile a while back, one of the tags said "Seeking trans-Friendly" so I thought they might have been trans. Guess not, lol!

$$LISweetie$$

saw this broad about 3-4 weeks ago, and she just drunk texted me a few mins ago which is why I’m writing this review.

originally thought she was from Oyster Bay when we first started talking.....failed to realize that was probably a while ago as she’s been active since 2017

she actually was/is from oyster bay but since has moved pretty far out East (Pat/Med) area. Since I needed a pregame before smashing a hot SA chick the next Day, I drove out and we met at a bar.

kind of wild that she got wasted off a shot and two hard apple ciders. The thing these whipper snappers do is drop fireball into their hard cider to give it a “cinnamony” flavor. I don’t get it, I’m a man, and drink my whiskey straight.
Gets emotional drunk when she brings up (mind you I tried to steer the conversation towards happy thoughts) her dwi arrest/situation which I didn’t know of/ wasn’t aware.

crazy how 99.9% of girls on SA have some sort of problem- drugs, alcohol, court problems. I’m a degenerate for going after these types of slores with a monetary solution.

Anywho, we’re about to leave the bar and this broad flat out falls over and causes a scene. Some random girls come over and help her up and yell at me (mind you, this is the first time meeting Suzy, and I tried to cut her off after the first drink) so i order her a water and continue to watch the Knicks game on tv while trying not to be embarrassed in a packed bar. She was aggressive too throwing the food she ordered but didn’t eat towards the bar keep- I can’t make this shit up.

finally leave and she tries to bring me back to her apartment saying “we have to be quiet” or her landlord will flip. I’m thinking just drop this crazy drunk off, so I proceed to head to her area, 15 mins from the bar. As she doesn’t drive, I had to bring her home. She then begins to stroke me, almost causing me to side swipe a car (because it felt good) so I pull over into the nearest block and she jumps in the back, like a whale at sea world jumps through a hoola hoop.

no undies, tight (since she’s very thick) wet pussy, nice nipples, reminiscent of gum drops but with proper proportion. Amazing with the tongue, nice to fuck, but once again the aggressive alcoholic came out and she randomly started choking me. I’m 100% not into that, there is no ounce of submissive in me and I literally had to wrestle her naked to get her hands off my neck, literally like wrestling a fucking alligator.

finish in her mouth which was the only good thing and highlight of the night then finish driving her home. She’s apologizing for being a mess and saying how she’s fat and wishes she was skinnier (when she grabbed my pants by accident and saw the waist difference) and it was just a mess.

mind you, for a “thick” person, she’s not bad. 7.3 on looks alone.

but I mentioned the [true] story to point out and reinstate the hazards of taking these relapsing/abusing birds out in public. If I do see her again, it will not be anywhere in public and it was very embarrassing to say the least. Lastly, she harped on me for the money.

for $300 + $80 in food and drinks, I believe I can do better.....as always YMMV

funny story is next day I pounded the innocence out of this newish SA newbie...for half the price. that review may come soon ;)

$$LISweetie$$

saw this broad about 3-4 weeks ago, and she just drunk texted me a few mins ago which is why I’m writing this review.

originally thought she was from Oyster Bay when we first started talking.....failed to realize that was probably a while ago as she’s been active since 2017

she actually was/is from oyster bay but since has moved pretty far out East (Pat/Med) area. Since I needed a pregame before smashing a hot SA chick the next Day, I drove out and we met at a bar.

kind of wild that she got wasted off a shot and two hard apple ciders. The thing these whipper snappers do is drop fireball into their hard cider to give it a “cinnamony” flavor. I don’t get it, I’m a man, and drink my whiskey straight.
Gets emotional drunk when she brings up (mind you I tried to steer the conversation towards happy thoughts) her dwi arrest/situation which I didn’t know of/ wasn’t aware.

crazy how 99.9% of girls on SA have some sort of problem- drugs, alcohol, court problems. I’m a degenerate for going after these types of slores with a monetary solution.

Anywho, we’re about to leave the bar and this broad flat out falls over and causes a scene. Some random girls come over and help her up and yell at me (mind you, this is the first time meeting Suzy, and I tried to cut her off after the first drink) so i order her a water and continue to watch the Knicks game on tv while trying not to be embarrassed in a packed bar. She was aggressive too throwing the food she ordered but didn’t eat towards the bar keep- I can’t make this shit up.

finally leave and she tries to bring me back to her apartment saying “we have to be quiet” or her landlord will flip. I’m thinking just drop this crazy drunk off, so I proceed to head to her area, 15 mins from the bar. As she doesn’t drive, I had to bring her home. She then begins to stroke me, almost causing me to side swipe a car (because it felt good) so I pull over into the nearest block and she jumps in the back, like a whale at sea world jumps through a hoola hoop.

no undies, tight (since she’s very thick) wet pussy, nice nipples, reminiscent of gum drops but with proper proportion. Amazing with the tongue, nice to fuck, but once again the aggressive alcoholic came out and she randomly started choking me. I’m 100% not into that, there is no ounce of submissive in me and I literally had to wrestle her naked to get her hands off my neck, literally like wrestling a fucking alligator.

finish in her mouth which was the only good thing and highlight of the night then finish driving her home. She’s apologizing for being a mess and saying how she’s fat and wishes she was skinnier (when she grabbed my pants by accident and saw the waist difference) and it was just a mess.

mind you, for a “thick” person, she’s not bad. 7.3 on looks alone.

but I mentioned the [true] story to point out and reinstate the hazards of taking these relapsing/abusing birds out in public. If I do see her again, it will not be anywhere in public and it was very embarrassing to say the least. Lastly, she harped on me for the money.

for $300 + $80 in food and drinks, I believe I can do better.....as always YMMV

funny story is next day I pounded the innocence out of this newish SA newbie...for half the price. that review may come soon ;)
Are the pictures from 2017 because she does not look fat in them? Like lovemochi fat or just bipolar med fat?

Got blocked by this one like a month ago. Were texting about getting together, but her not driving and insisting on meeting over by her were the deal breaker for me. Then of course she got very rude about it. These girls can't make it in life, and are angry because they can't even manage simple life functions, like having a car or basic transportation. When they get rude with me, I make sure they know their faults. From your review, looks like I dodged a bullet anyway.

Got blocked by this one like a month ago. Were texting about getting together, but her not driving and insisting on meeting over by her were the deal breaker for me. Then of course she got very rude about it. These girls can't make it in life, and are angry because they can't even manage simple life functions, like having a car or basic transportation. When they get rude with me, I make sure they know their faults. From your review, looks like I dodged a bullet anyway.
yeah, if i had to do it all over again, i wouldn't. i dont like to be embarrassed in public nor do i like competitions on who is the dominant one. I realized when she told me about her DWI why she couldnt drive or meet me in nassau, but she did get rude and nasty with me/the bartender when she brought up her incident (checking webcrims, our girl Suzy got fucked and has to pay a huge fine in April, 2021 from her plea agreement) so she will be out there slurping, my fellow mongers.

Are the pictures from 2017 because she does not look fat in them? Like lovemochi fat or just bipolar med fat?
a mixture between both. Bipolar meds probably explain how she got "wasted" off of two apple ciders and a fireball shot that she fell over in a packed bar. her cowboy boot picture (sitting down picture) and the one that she resembled when we met, but quickly got to looking like the beanie picture when she got drunk and smeared her makeup everywhere.

i write my reviews not to deter you, but more so of what to expect. if a monger in suffolk has better bargaining skills (usually i just agree with them since it sometimes ruins the experience) and could get her out for $100 or so, i believe it would be worth it. It's not that shes a horrible person, she's just 26 and acts not her age and has an alcohol problem.

Had I known these issues beforehand (she didnt tell me til the bar) I would have gotten my dick sucked in a Sonic drive thru stall eating an OREO® Peanut Butter Master Shake®

But this is why I believe reviews are imperative. They let you know what to be aware of so you can plan your evening/motel stays properly.

As always, be safe & happy hunting mongers.