Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

VERY strongly recommend against visiting kirbebe's place. There was a rancid stench that made me wanna puke as soon as I entered - possibly a mix of dog piss and shit, sheet had stains, sinks were clogged with hair. It's a relatively spacious apt, furnished with only a desk and bed. I felt really sorry for the way she's living.
Not that thick anymore, and very quiet, which made it an incredibly awkward dead fish situation. Also no raw.

So what's the deal with Diana? She sent me the pics and quoted $500 for 1.5 hrs without me asking anything.
How much $ for kirbebe. Her pics made her too chunky for me. Do u think that waa just a fuck apt? Uptown someplace if I recall earlier posts. Thx.

How much $ for kirbebe. Her pics made her too chunky for me. Do u think that waa just a fuck apt? Uptown someplace if I recall earlier posts. Thx.
400, she readily agreed, might be open to lower. fuckpad would make most sense, but i don't think it is. either way, i'd never go back there, the sheets were just filthy and gross.

$SugaBby42o$

keeps messaging me with stupid things like "I'm going to school in like a month so my kit for school is $1,200 and I need help towards that So how much of that could you help me with" soI finally get her to text her grammar is veryy white trash and she asked for 500 I wished her luck. "don't be scamming girls" she said.
she'll go lower than 500 if you negotiate. but not sure I can recommend. she started doing coke as soon as we entered the room. it was all covered action, she had a stash of condoms in a ziploc bag, hehe. there was no msog, she started complaining about being tired after the first round and left within 45 mins.

Anyone else find the verification videos on SB to be hilarious? A lot of these girls don't realize these vids are visible to members so they do it without makeup and mumbling their way through. On SA $WetCatalina$ in Paterson looks great and agreed to $500. I never went through with it and glad I didn't. She showed up on SB as $CatalinaW_998$ and her verification video is.... *shudders* I couldn't believe it was the same person. Just goes to show you what makeup and filters can do for ya!

Anyone else find the verification videos on SB to be hilarious? A lot of these girls don't realize these vids are visible to members so they do it without makeup and mumbling their way through. On SA $WetCatalina$ in Paterson looks great and agreed to $500. I never went through with it and glad I didn't. She showed up on SB as $CatalinaW_998$ and her verification video is.... *shudders* I couldn't believe it was the same person. Just goes to show you what makeup and filters can do for ya!
For realz I noticed the same thing...They either don't realize or dont care that the verification videos are on the site, cause they are so low effort, like they just woke up and rolled out of bed in the morning...Without all the makeup and all the filters most girls look like shit...talk about post nut clarity, i think it's a good thing, I can see how they really look like and remind me to never overrpay for a SB!

Oh yea. They don't realize we will see the videos. It's hilarious. Some of them just woke up and are in bed.

If there was one change i could make to SA, it would be the ability to block my profile from being seen outside my set area, similar to how you can filter messages to the "Filtered Out" folder.

I've had my current account for about 3 weeks now and the number of "Favorites" I get from outside the US is quite annoying to say the least.

If there was one change i could make to SA, it would be the ability to block my profile from being seen outside my set area, similar to how you can filter messages to the "Filtered Out" folder.

I've had my current account for about 3 weeks now and the number of "Favorites" I get from outside the US is quite annoying to say the least.
I haven't had an SA account in at least a year, but IIRC you could filter on a per request basis so only manually so annoying but I'm pretty sure at one point possible. If this is still true and your browser is a free reign zone it may be that you can set up a bookmark to the filtered URL.