Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Bananas was asking 300 a while back. Would not budge. If she was 21 I'd probably try her once but at her age that is bananas.

Coco was nice before getting her current bf. Now she spends all day vaping. I tried to see her again before leaving because she squirts and I like that, but she asked 400-600. I said no just on principle. I used to see her for much less in Babylon. On snap it looks like the new guys is keeping her flush with cash and she doesn't need SDs anymore.
Bananas must be getting some biz.

She tried selling me a platonic first meet. Sorry sista.

** C M I ** - Commack Motor Intel

$$NiKKI012389$$ - profile claims to be an attorney, talked to and wants money sent to her so she can be your "virtual slave" gotta try harder than that sister, probably why you're a struggling [and failing] attorney.

$$Aye_there$$ has been on since 2014...claims shes not a pro, and her profile states she will block you if you call her a pro...must be a pro.

$$puppylove0811$$ not interested in physical activity. claims to have a loving bf but willing to send you nudes for cash fast. lollll

bananas wants protected sex. wont budge off 400 now. put up a fight at even 350. relax with your 32 year old ass, ill go get two college girls for that much.

$$christy$$babes517$$ (remove $)

I'm only interested in money, my pet pig died the other day and the vet bill was very high, so im struggling right now to afford it. My arrangement for you is exclusive pic exchanges for money.

That's a new one.

$$swedish$$123$$

Mentioned here before. Her pics turn me on....a lot. But she says she prefers black men. Maybe she was just letting me down gently after seeing my pics and having no interest, but do as you will if you fit that bill.

$$sunflower$$_111$$ (also mentioned here) keeps ghosting and deleting, then reactivating her profile. This time she blocked me before I had time to say anything offensive. Still active though as seen from my dummy account.

Wish I could end the year with positive news for you guys. Sorry!

$$sunflower$$_111$$ was talking to this one recently and she wanted $400ppm and was willing to drive to me in Nassau. Agreed to $350 + gas in her car and made plans for next week. Negotiations broke down over the use of protection so I passed. She's ready to be had but be prepared to suit up

$$christy$$babes517$$ (remove $)

I'm only interested in money, my pet pig died the other day and the vet bill was very high, so im struggling right now to afford it. My arrangement for you is exclusive pic exchanges for money.

That's a new one.
These people have serious issues.... no money, but willing to incur vet bills for a pet pig and then having to resort to selling pics of yourself. Maybe they shouldn’t have a pet pig.... or maybe they should realize that it’s an animal and likely not worth incurring significant medical bills for it, especially if they can’t afford to pay.

These people have serious issues.... no money, but willing to incur vet bills for a pet pig and then having to resort to selling pics of yourself. Maybe they shouldn’t have a pet pig.... or maybe they should realize that it’s an animal and likely not worth incurring significant medical bills for it, especially if they can’t afford to pay.
She should have bacon made the pig !

$$sunflower$$_111$$ was talking to this one recently and she wanted $400ppm and was willing to drive to me in Nassau. Agreed to $350 + gas in her car and made plans for next week. Negotiations broke down over the use of protection so I passed. She's ready to be had but be prepared to suit up
Check my post #21,115 from October

You saved your money on that one. Nice body but not very fun to be with.

$$NotForEvery body$$ get a load of this little criminal. wants a monthly allowance upfront so she can "day trade" with it. okay slore, what are you going to do? sink a couple thousand into GME and lose it all? blocked her upon her messaging me and soliciting an egregious offer i did nothing but laugh at.

$sweetandtasty24$ is out of Shirley and looks.... Very similar to someone else who used to work out of that area.

Haven't seen her in person yet but I'm pretty sure she's an old fave. I hope she answers back and I can confirm.

$sweetandtasty24$ is out of Shirley and looks.... Very similar to someone else who used to work out of that area.

Haven't seen her in person yet but I'm pretty sure she's an old fave. I hope she answers back and I can confirm.
Yeah seen her a few times way back before covid in Shirley Motel. She's chill and open to anything you can think of. Only problem is she is very shaky.

Yeah be careful. This ones butt hole has seen more raw cock then a urinal at Madison Square Garden.
I've never seen this one, but we've chatted an d she's reviewed here elsewhere. Game for just about anything, anywhere: cars, hotels, and she even suggested a woody area near her house. Earlier review mentions sight of a prescription used for a condition you'd rather avoid, so I avoided. But I'm sure that has cleared up now......... lol

~~Paradise babe 0396~~ (no spaces) NYC Asian women with a nice body and seemingly willing to meet out on LI for around 400ppm but something about her facial features seem off to me so I didn't/haven't pulled the trigger. Have a look at her and tell me if you agree. I'm curious about this one but also a bit leery
paradise is real from elmhurst/rego park, day job lawyer supposedly, I have her IG, ive done a voice call with her but her instant on the phone 500 retail/400 if you argue, turned me off. I decided to ghost after the call and wait for 300 birds. Paradise feels like an AMP girl who knows too much english and got alot of surgery (eyelid revision surgery and ass fat transfer/selective lipo) to stay young. She is real, but unless your looking for a time unlimited AMP girl, she is pointless.

** C M I ** - Commack Motor Intel

$$NiKKI012389$$ - profile claims to be an attorney, talked to and wants money sent to her so she can be your "virtual slave" gotta try harder than that sister, probably why you're a struggling [and failing] attorney.

$$Aye_there$$ has been on since 2014...claims shes not a pro, and her profile states she will block you if you call her a pro...must be a pro.

$$puppylove0811$$ not interested in physical activity. claims to have a loving bf but willing to send you nudes for cash fast. lollll

bananas wants protected sex. wont budge off 400 now. put up a fight at even 350. relax with your 32 year old ass, ill go get two college girls for that much.
I stopped keeping track of all the ones that wanted virtual and ones that ask for over 1000 to meet. Just to make sure I ask how long they plan to make time to stay, a weekend for example, nope, it's an hour or, two :) Even the online ones want something crazy like 50-100 for a picture. Actually the most crazy is that they request to see my locked pictures on my profile when they are looking for online. I'll start you off with a few of the typical lines.

"I am actually taking care of my grandmother out of state and will return in a few months and was wondering if you want to start online until I get back."
"In my previous relationship we started online to build trust then eventually meet"
"Because of covid I am currently not meeting anyone, but I will once it is over"
"I am looking for a relationship on the phone where we can talk and you can spoil me"
"I'm currently in another country and can't go home because of covid..."
"I'm in another country/state looking to visit if you can help by tickets"
"I don't drive, and don't want to be picked up and I don't want you to send a taxi/uber, just send me the money for it"
"Text me 555-5555" Texted "Hey I'm looking to sell pictures"
"Hey love, I want to meet babe. 400 minimum for an hour."
"I'm not a prostitute, I expect to get to know each other and have dinner and be paid for it"