Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

She's on SB too. I won't repeat but she won't hurt your wallet. She's had a lot of fun for her age and tales of the shakes are not exaggerated. As everyone mentioned and she states in her profile, no limits. Just cover it up if you want to stay healthy.

She used to be good for parties and poker nights. She's not afraid of taking the train if that's your thing.
Not for nothing sweet n tasty is the type of chic if i was to pay her should would even fuck my dog but i wouldn't let him lol.

Not for nothing sweet n tasty is the type of chic if i was to pay her should would even fuck my dog but i wouldn't let him lol.
I would never repeat. That's why I said "she used to be good" and to cover it up.

I stand by my review a while back as $$Yazzy 007$$ her SB handle. Drugs and trains; covid killed poker night but she was too risky regardless.

$lovetopartyyy$ - is back asking for $800

$Mikikiii$ - seems to be picky . Doesn’t reply as quick and ghost for some days

$LyDia679$ is back with an attitude .

$SpoilMeRotten16$ - wants $400 but she a pro , no thanks. Looks doesn’t match the price

$lighteyehoney$ -another who talk and then goes silent

Any intel on the following
$jessiejessie676$
$College_girl_3458$
$loulou_123123$ - tends to reply slow
$lina6713$

also feel free to throw me some . My max budget is $400. So anything $200-$400 send them my way. Let hope what you guys sent are worth it .

$lovetopartyyy$ - is back asking for $800

$Mikikiii$ - seems to be picky . Doesn’t reply as quick and ghost for some days

$LyDia679$ is back with an attitude .

$SpoilMeRotten16$ - wants $400 but she a pro , no thanks. Looks doesn’t match the price

$lighteyehoney$ -another who talk and then goes silent

Any intel on the following
$jessiejessie676$
$College_girl_3458$
$loulou_123123$ - tends to reply slow
$lina6713$

also feel free to throw me some . My max budget is $400. So anything $200-$400 send them my way. Let hope what you guys sent are worth it .
can attest to Lydia having an attitude now. Saw her couple years ago, and it was very plain, covered everything, but she gladly took it to the face and mouth. Very cute Asian girl though.

I saw $Lavende$ last week, nice tits, everything covered for $300. Says she’s kinky but didn’t seem that way when we met, typical BBBJ, covered FS and she was gone after the first round, kept coming up with excuses saying she had classes, etc..

I have a couple more that might potentially be worth mentioning next week. I’ll keep you guys posted.

thats absolutely wild and i didnt notice that. has anyone talked to the bird?

"NO PPM, NO CAR DATES, if you're a John you really don't belong here. That's not what SB/SD is about. "

LOL this girl has mild down syndrome.
Spoke to her in the past. Can't see the profile now cause I blocked her. Completely delusional. Very rude and doesn't have enough brain power to figure out how this actually works. She is so bitter that she can't even have a normal conversation without attacking you verbally. A bunch of you should try to setup dates with her and leave her hanging in the wind.