Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

martha is still around. Besides squeezing her ex husband for money, she loves squeezing the Jizz out of balls for money too.

Funny enough, she runs some (failing) recovery social media bullshit where she flaunts and taunts that she’s 600 days sober from drugs and alcohol......meanwhile she’s fucking a new dude every night.

Just find it funny that she’s still addicted (maybe now more than ever) to taking dick down her throat
Saw her a couple times years ago. She was a fun but spendy drunk. She once downed $100 worth of booze during lunch and didn't seem fazed. But she said yes to everything. You could go bare between pussy, ass and mouth until her sitter needed to go home. She made good money back then doing promo for strip clubs and never actually asked for any money. I think that was her own drunk forgetfulness and that she also lost track of time until her sitter would blow up her phone. Then she'd fly out the door in like 90sec with her clothes barely on.

Her sober mom thing was 1 of the "most shared stories" in the paper a few weeks back. I looked up her IG and she looked 15 years older, 20lbs heavier, and her hair, clothes and makeup were just wacked-out and weird. She was cute and well put together when I'd seen her. Isn't sobriety supposed to physically change you for the better? Maybe it's all the sugar and crap in those mocktails she's hawking on her account?

Saw her a couple times years ago. She was a fun but spendy drunk. She once downed $100 worth of booze during lunch and didn't seem fazed. But she said yes to everything. You could go bare between pussy, ass and mouth until her sitter needed to go home. She made good money back then doing promo for strip clubs and never actually asked for any money. I think that was her own drunk forgetfulness and that she also lost track of time until her sitter would blow up her phone. Then she'd fly out the door in like 90sec with her clothes barely on.

Her sober mom thing was 1 of the "most shared stories" in the paper a few weeks back. I looked up her IG and she looked 15 years older, 20lbs heavier, and her hair, clothes and makeup were just wacked-out and weird. She was cute and well put together when I'd seen her. Isn't sobriety supposed to physically change you for the better? Maybe it's all the sugar and crap in those mocktails she's hawking on her account?
she's washed up now. spending money on "mocktails" which ironically, are just as expensive as real liquor. I think Lear Talent has her hooked since there is no "barter" like there is on SA. Price is the Price, and she has many a review on other boards ( her *** ID: 348620 ) with many saying the same exact thing. She doesn't know the word no, allows others to film (wish i knew that when i was inside her apt on W.##th) Mongers should rejoice that she's sober from all things except sex, which if I do say so myself, she is extremely addicted to.

With COVID having her kids home schooled, she isn't hosting at this moment, but i'm sure once the weather gets warmer things will change. I'm glad that we are all eskimo brothers thanks to Martha D.

In a different blast-from-the-past, $$LittleMsKittyK$$ is a good fit for someone who's single or has a relatively free home life.

I saw her on-and-off a very long time ago and she was always more into joining on a trip or going out for a nice dinner and chic hotel overnight than asking for money (she comes from money). She was legit dating a yacht-owning financier for a while, so hopefully that hasn't given her golden pussy syndrome since then, but YMMV. IIRC, her original profile was also a bit spacy and self-involved but she was funny and down to earth in person, so I'll give her current profile the benefit of the doubt. She was sophisticated but not snobby or bitchy. She was fun in bed and fine with BB (no anal though), but might be too skinny for some. Pert little ass, but zero tits. She was in great shape and could ride for as long as you want.

martha is still around. Besides squeezing her ex husband for money, she loves squeezing the Jizz out of balls for money too.

Funny enough, she runs some (failing) recovery social media bullshit where she flaunts and taunts that she’s 600 days sober from drugs and alcohol......meanwhile she’s fucking a new dude every night.

Just find it funny that she’s still addicted (maybe now more than ever) to taking dick down her throat
I never saw her at Lear, and haven't seen her on the schedule in ages, but given her new found fame I'd like to, just for shits and giggles to say I did. What is she charging nowadays, and what do you get. Btw, I liked those ads she was bitching about, and beer companies have running similar ones for years!

I never saw her at Lear, and haven't seen her on the schedule in ages, but given her new found fame I'd like to, just for shits and giggles to say I did. What is she charging nowadays, and what do you get. Btw, I liked those ads she was bitching about, and beer companies have running similar ones for years!
She set on $500. I had her for about half, although I had to work my
Magic. YMMV. Never going to impede a potential Eskimo brother from joining the ranks

$PrincessVictoria880$

I recognize her for somewhere, whether a different profile or some other aspect of our lifestyle...can anyone put their finger on it? This is like an itch I can't quite reach.

I have to ask.... if somebody is using a VPN could the location not be real? Just wondering as I'm planning to set one up, for my firestick, rather than my PC or router
If you are using a VPN, that login location on SA will most likely match the location you have it set to. As I'm assuming SA bases that off the location of the IP address you are using. I usually rotate my VPN settings to be different states in the US, but never outside the country for speed purposes.

As usual no spaces.

$$august 1001$$ - can't host is in the UWS, looking for some ridiculous amount like $1000 per meet.

$$sexy babyneedssugar$$ - in New Brunswick. Looks pretty hot but made up a sob story about her friend committing suicide and crying about needing money and then blocked me after I suggested we could do another time. Honestly wasted a lot of my time.

$$covid safe2020$$ - looking for $400 for a BJ. Hard pass.

Promises of hosting for a great rate as long as you send an advance. I'm just lurking and taking notes for later but these were a waste of time from before.

Tina b4u
No space out of Northport
New profile but it's the same Tina. Oregon area code and location was in NC, FL, and a few others.

bayside girl
No space out of New York but pops up when I search Nassau Suffolk Border. Will send some great nudes but they did not look like the profile. She asked for an advance so she could take the kids to the sitter or something like that.

troubled soul
No space out of New York but pops up when I search Nassau Suffolk Border. At least her profile now says she's not in the US. The first time it took a while to get that info out of her.

$$Say Di lol ax$$ no spaces - met with her after texting a while. Seemed like she would be open to a lot and was even open to a car date on the first go around she said she could try to swallow but gags easily. Agreed to 100 for a bj. I show up and she was a bit heavier (maybe 20lbs) than her pics — but i was there already. Unfortunately, it did not go well. Just kept stopping every three or for sucks to say that she doesn’t mind if I finish in her mouth but she might gag, would it be okay to spit.... could I just finish in a tissue. I was fine with all of that, just wanted to get the deed done at that point. Then she started to explain (in between sucks) WHY she couldn’t swallow and WHY she gags, and tied it back to something in her childhood ..... it just spoiled the whole mood. Finally I said forget it. Gave her a little cash for her time and left. I don’t think she’s on the right site - and having looked - I don’t see her profile anymore.

billyS

Reign of Terror
$$Say Di lol ax$$ no spaces - met with her after texting a while. Seemed like she would be open to a lot and was even open to a car date on the first go around she said she could try to swallow but gags easily. Agreed to 100 for a bj. I show up and she was a bit heavier (maybe 20lbs) than her pics — but i was there already. Unfortunately, it did not go well. Just kept stopping every three or for sucks to say that she doesn’t mind if I finish in her mouth but she might gag, would it be okay to spit.... could I just finish in a tissue. I was fine with all of that, just wanted to get the deed done at that point. Then she started to explain (in between sucks) WHY she couldn’t swallow and WHY she gags, and tied it back to something in her childhood ..... it just spoiled the whole mood. Finally I said forget it. Gave her a little cash for her time and left. I don’t think she’s on the right site - and having looked - I don’t see her profile anymore.
Man, she must have been really fucking annoying for you to leave mid blow job.
I think most guys here would have just grabbed the back of her head and held it in place until they exploded in her mouth and gave her something to gag on.