Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Shes a big girl so that has to be your thing if you see her.

discovery: PetiteBlueEyedBaby doesn't do car dates and per her own words, "I don't really enjoy giving head that much." seems preoccupied and poor attitude; cute but passed.
Thanks Roger. I was tempted but while she is cute, a shitty attitude is a major turn off. Thanks!

I do not. While cute, the rules she mentions plus 2 pictures with the 'boyfriend' make me thing that is going in involve another hard dick in the room.
She's either got very low self esteem, or very poor taste in men, or whatever. I look at the guys that have these broads under their thumbs and think, if i only grew up in these times, I'd be pulling some major pussy.

Its funny that I've seen several of these girls on sa using a non paid membership also on free dating sites, Guess you can try asking some on dating sites if theyre looking for a sugar daddy, I got some responses that way.

It's just bad for guys on there looking for a real woman for a relationship, they prob have no idea they are talking to girls who are willing to do stuff for money but pretend they are looking for an honest relationship.

I know with women that its always gonna cost in some way so it doesnt really make a difference to me.

Just saw $Brittanylovee1$ - wasn’t too happy... Pics look good - she’s a little heavier though now... but no big deal. All along she says that 250 all in for a no-rush session couple of hours etc. I finally meet, she looked fine.... but right away starts with the upsell.... bj is $50 extra. I said no.... and she included it... bbj, very good DT. Move to the main event... I had protection but she let me go in a couple times without and then I put it on. Mish and Ds.... went for about 20 min and I finished in the bag.

I take a shower and I come out she’s getting dressed. I said I thought we’re going again. She says oh okay if you want to... so I sit down to hang a bit and she says on second thought I need to go b/c I have to run some errands... at that point I took 50 off the top and (should have taken more). All in was 200 session and I will not repeat.

By the looks of her pics and the lockers in the back you can tell she's no teacher but a stripper hahaha.
Yeah, i knew there'd be more from this one. I'm gonna give away a little secret of my success on that site. First thing i demand is, zero connection. I say, my first priority is that we have zero connection, because i don't want you catching feelings for me, which inevitably always happens, and I'm not going to marry you, no matter how much you beg, so, zero connection.
They either luv this approach or hate it. More luv it than hate it though. So this whore has the audacity to say to me, if there's no connection, it's too much like... get this...prostitution! HAHA! You dumb whore! Connection or not, you're a prostitute! You want to fuck for money, that is, THE textbook definition of prostitution! Oh these millennial whores crack me the fuck up!
And yes, she's a stripper, so she "knows how to read ppl really well". Try reading the dictionary first, you dumb prostitute, lol.

Liz Short
Not sure she wants to fuck for money, lol. Get off the site then, you dumb bitch. Looks like a total pro too. Maybe I'm not at the point yet when she tries to work me. I gave up on her the second she started that game.
She’s a stripper that has an actual mental deficiency (she’s a little slow) you can usually catch her at one of the heathen clubs like blush (I believe is where I saw her last) she plays games and that’s about her 3rd profile.

I really hate strippers on there because they’re so used to “hustling guys” they think it works like that outside the strip club as well.

Report and move on- one go visit her broke ass at the club

She’s a stripper that has an actual mental deficiency (she’s a little slow) you can usually catch her at one of the heathen clubs like blush (I believe is where I saw her last) she plays games and that’s about her 3rd profile.

I really hate strippers on there because they’re so used to “hustling guys” they think it works like that outside the strip club as well.

Report and move on- one go visit her broke ass at the club
Hey Smash, where you been? You took a break? No more reviews?