Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Just saw $Brittanylovee1$ - wasn’t too happy... Pics look good - she’s a little heavier though now... but no big deal. All along she says that 250 all in for a no-rush session couple of hours etc. I finally meet, she looked fine.... but right away starts with the upsell.... bj is $50 extra. I said no.... and she included it... bbj, very good DT. Move to the main event... I had protection but she let me go in a couple times without and then I put it on. Mish and Ds.... went for about 20 min and I finished in the bag.

I take a shower and I come out she’s getting dressed. I said I thought we’re going again. She says oh okay if you want to... so I sit down to hang a bit and she says on second thought I need to go b/c I have to run some errands... at that point I took 50 off the top and (should have taken more). All in was 200 session and I will not repeat.
Fred,. Not real familiar with her area, where did you bring her?

Yeah, i knew there'd be more from this one. I'm gonna give away a little secret of my success on that site. First thing i demand is, zero connection. I say, my first priority is that we have zero connection, because i don't want you catching feelings for me, which inevitably always happens, and I'm not going to marry you, no matter how much you beg, so, zero connection.
They either luv this approach or hate it. More luv it than hate it though. So this whore has the audacity to say to me, if there's no connection, it's too much like... get this...prostitution! HAHA! You dumb whore! Connection or not, you're a prostitute! You want to fuck for money, that is, THE textbook definition of prostitution! Oh these millennial whores crack me the fuck up!
And yes, she's a stripper, so she "knows how to read ppl really well". Try reading the dictionary first, you dumb prostitute, lol.
Not knocking your.method but try the opposite, that's my secret. Most girls want a connection or some type chemistry, they don't want to feel like a pro or whore, you have to make them feel comfortable as some of us guys sometimes want that gfe experience they want it also but yes you will also run into the more experience birds on sa that don't give a fuck about connection but those are the ones that usually been already ran thru By everyone.

Then why are you asking for information?
I read it as he knows her outside of SA.... and wanted info on her arrangements. I always wonder what happens if you meet up with someone on SA that you know somehow in your normal life.

I don’t have a pic on my profile but send it to the girl through text. I recently sent to someone and she replied “that’s no you”. I wonder if I know her. She doesn’t have a face pic on SA and she woudln’t send one of herself.... so it had be worried for a while.

Then I just moved on to someone else.....

Has anyone ever run into someone they know otherwise? What happened? It would be kinda cool and a bit scary too....

I read it as he knows her outside of SA.... and wanted info on her arrangements. I always wonder what happens if you meet up with someone on SA that you know somehow in your normal life.

I don’t have a pic on my profile but send it to the girl through text. I recently sent to someone and she replied “that’s no you”. I wonder if I know her. She doesn’t have a face pic on SA and she woudln’t send one of herself.... so it had be worried for a while.

Has anyone ever run into someone they know otherwise? What happened? It would be kinda cool and a bit scary too....
I found 2 ex girlfriends , old co worker and 3 girls I met on match 10 years ago. I wound up having sex with 4 of them again and then paying for only my ex co worker who I never had sex with.

Not knocking your.method but try the opposite, that's my secret. Most girls want a connection or some type chemistry, they don't want to feel like a pro or whore, you have to make them feel comfortable as some of us guys sometimes want that gfe experience they want it also but yes you will also run into the more experience birds on sa that don't give a fuck about connection but those are the ones that usually been already ran thru By everyone.
I highly agree with this comment. By being their friend, mentor or just generally treating them with respect can go A LONG way. I met countless chicks that my intention were to pay to play with them but I realized some of them just want money but others also want someone to teach them something or listen to them. When I say it goes a LONG way. You can get discounts, extra things out of the play time when it comes to from just BJ time to BJ+SEX. To sex encounters to condomless playtime for the same $ because she feels comfortable with you. She may open herself to you as well whether you care or not that's up to you but what I am trying to say spending a little bit of time with XYZ can return your ROI huge in your favor.

I had girls go from paid to free in a few rare cases. Blowjobs only turned into sex + blowjob. Video access, condomless, access to her friends as extras. The list goes on just because I actually listened and responded to her. She's into smoking? Have a blunt with her and just talk to her as a person. She likes music ..put her stuff on. She's happy you get happy later. It works wonders man.

The ones that you are straight forward with could be down but majority of them have been run and are running like semi-pros now.

Just saw $Brittanylovee1$ - wasn’t too happy... Pics look good - she’s a little heavier though now... but no big deal. All along she says that 250 all in for a no-rush session couple of hours etc. I finally meet, she looked fine.... but right away starts with the upsell.... bj is $50 extra. I said no.... and she included it... bbj, very good DT. Move to the main event... I had protection but she let me go in a couple times without and then I put it on. Mish and Ds.... went for about 20 min and I finished in the bag.

I take a shower and I come out she’s getting dressed. I said I thought we’re going again. She says oh okay if you want to... so I sit down to hang a bit and she says on second thought I need to go b/c I have to run some errands... at that point I took 50 off the top and (should have taken more). All in was 200 session and I will not repeat.
Quoted me 550 for an hour. Said no thanks, and she dropped to 350. Still not into it, but that's a good starting point for you guys if you are.

Quoted me 550 for an hour. Said no thanks, and she dropped to 350. Still not into it, but that's a good starting point for you guys if you are.
Not worth 550 and not worth 350 either....

I didn’t mention she had this girdle on... I asked her to take it off and she said she couldn’t because it takes too long to put back on.

Was supposed to meet with someone today ... been setting up all week and then she just flakes and stops answering.

Mr. Jizz - who else do you recommend in or near westchester?

I didn’t mention she had this girdle on... I asked her to take it off and she said she couldn’t because it takes too long to put back on.

Was supposed to meet with someone today ... been setting up all week and then she just flakes and stops answering.

I recently chatted with $$keeksterr$$ I THINK she is in that area. And she is pretty hot. Wanted 200-300 but quickly accepted 100. But the distance killed it. 25, 4-11, 112, 32C, self-proclaimed tight pussy. Prefers condom but I feel it might be negotiable.

I highly agree with this comment. By being their friend, mentor or just generally treating them with respect can go A LONG way. I met countless chicks that my intention were to pay to play with them but I realized some of them just want money but others also want someone to teach them something or listen to them. When I say it goes a LONG way. You can get discounts, extra things out of the play time when it comes to from just BJ time to BJ+SEX. To sex encounters to condomless playtime for the same $ because she feels comfortable with you. She may open herself to you as well whether you care or not that's up to you but what I am trying to say spending a little bit of time with XYZ can return your ROI huge in your favor.

I had girls go from paid to free in a few rare cases. Blowjobs only turned into sex + blowjob. Video access, condomless, access to her friends as extras. The list goes on just because I actually listened and responded to her. She's into smoking? Have a blunt with her and just talk to her as a person. She likes music ..put her stuff on. She's happy you get happy later. It works wonders man.

The ones that you are straight forward with could be down but majority of them have been run and are running like semi-pros now.
I don't want anything for free, and i treat a millennial whore exactly like what she is, a millennial whore. You'd be surprised at my success.

Just contacted $$missjjj$$, she's now asking 600 per meet. This girl is delusional.
I got 500, so she must like me more than you!!!! Lol. From what I've read on here, she should be a 100 SS, and she should provide the incall. I passed, obviously. BTW, she txted out of the blue. I messaged her on SA over 2 months ago

Don't have anyone up there anymore, Fred. But I'm going to be in Yonkers, so I thought I'd look and see, but not even familiar with the hotel scene up there

That has happened to me Fred. Ill write it in detail later tomorrow but my gf is coming over and this may not be the forum I want to be caught chatting on.

Yes - pics are real and accurate. And she seemed like a nice person. Just makes no sense. I must admit I should not have given her all of the allowance, but then again I was not thinking straight at the moment.... :)
What is her nationality? In some pics she looks white in other maybe Latin? Is her hair blond like in some of the pics? She does look hot.

P.S. Next time bring your own condoms. She would have still found a way to get out of staying for multiple hours @ the $250.

What is her nationality? In some pics she looks white in other maybe Latin? Is her hair blond like in some of the pics? She does look hot.

P.S. Next time bring your own condoms. She would have still found a way to get out of staying for multiple hours @ the $250.
Latin... and test blonde. I don’t really care if it’s multiple hours but I did want two pops. I’ll still see if I can meet again.