Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$$funsunblonde$$ anyone????
Nice name Fred ... lol

I have been texting back and forth with her since she got on here. Had planned to meet her the day after she joined. Then she got cold feet and said she couldn’t do this.... wasn’t sure it was for her etc. She then kept putting up pics and taking them down.... seems to be struggling with whether to go forward on SA or not. I’m still talking to her but just don’t know where it will go.

Have you had any luck with her?

Nice name Fred ... lol

I have been texting back and forth with her since she got on here. Had planned to meet her the day after she joined. Then she got cold feet and said she couldn’t do this.... wasn’t sure it was for her etc. She then kept putting up pics and taking them down.... seems to be struggling with whether to go forward on SA or not. I’m still talking to her but just don’t know where it will go.

Also - I can see her profile but no pic - and she doesnt seem to come up in my searches.... does that mean she blocked me?

Nice name Fred ... lol

LOL nice name lol. Similar results for me. Maybe she is not for real or maybe she changed her mind about this....

OK cool please share whatever info you find out....
I asked if she still wanted to get together... she asked for another pic b/c she deletes everything. I sent the pic, she replies “Oh yes!” And then that’s it....

Most of these girls seem to only answer haphazardly. Was talking to another .... lots of texts back and forth, we were supposed to meet up and then goes radio silent. Maybe it’s till to early and there’s more demand than supply.

$$SammysAnAngel$$ - very slick.... favorites you and tells you to give her your number.... then immediately blocks you on SA and begins to text to ask that you buy pics from her. I asked why she blocked me and she claims not to know what I’m talking about.

$$SammysAnAngel$$ - very slick.... favorites you and tells you to give her your number.... then immediately blocks you on SA and begins to text to ask that you buy pics from her. I asked why she blocked me and she claims not to know what I’m talking about.
Oh yeah.... prices - $25 for pics in bra and panties and 50 for pics w/o.

Also - I can see her profile but no pic - and she doesnt seem to come up in my searches.... does that mean she blocked me?
Not 100% sure, but if you see a gray head image with a padlock image, she's gone private to everyone; if gray with a line through it, then either blocked or she deleted. I keep a fake account that I don't pay for to conduct searches for this reason.