Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I highly agree with this comment. By being their friend, mentor or just generally treating them with respect can go A LONG way. I met countless chicks that my intention were to pay to play with them but I realized some of them just want money but others also want someone to teach them something or listen to them. When I say it goes a LONG way. You can get discounts, extra things out of the play time when it comes to from just BJ time to BJ+SEX. To sex encounters to condomless playtime for the same $ because she feels comfortable with you. She may open herself to you as well whether you care or not that's up to you but what I am trying to say spending a little bit of time with XYZ can return your ROI huge in your favor.

I had girls go from paid to free in a few rare cases. Blowjobs only turned into sex + blowjob. Video access, condomless, access to her friends as extras. The list goes on just because I actually listened and responded to her. She's into smoking? Have a blunt with her and just talk to her as a person. She likes music ..put her stuff on. She's happy you get happy later. It works wonders man.

The ones that you are straight forward with could be down but majority of them have been run and are running like semi-pros now.
Those are the best!! I have like that that brings one of her friends to have a 3some whenever i ask for it, i already banged 4 of her friends so far

$jessbaby0201$ or something like that wants 350 ppm via cash app or Venmo, before she gets there. Doesn’t do sex but will be your company for 1 or 2 hours and may give a BJ.

I said too high and I’d rather do cash.... she said no. Seems Odd - why wouldn’t someone take cash. Anyway, she blocked me in the end.

$$kaylahlove$$ I’m sure she’s been mentioned here before, but our little stripper princess is at temptations. I always wondered why someone so young and relatively beautiful would resort to this lifestyle. Well At temptations this week I found out from another stripper that Kaylah is the girl from the newsday article where her dad offed the mother, and now Kaylah has no legal guardians or guidance. Fucked up situation- I absolutely know, but these are the things that lead girls into complete whoredom.

She was on ****** which is a livecam website and there are screenshots up still of her in a hotel with what I can imagine would be a pimp.

Tread lightly

$jessbaby0201$ or something like that wants 350 ppm via cash app or Venmo, before she gets there. Doesn’t do sex but will be your company for 1 or 2 hours and may give a BJ.

I said too high and I’d rather do cash.... she said no. Seems Odd - why wouldn’t someone take cash. Anyway, she blocked me in the end.
I have been finding this to be common, especially on tinder. Girls want money sent to them in advance in order to “book them”. I won’t do it- there’s no guarantee they show up or that it is even the same girl, or even a girl for that matter.

$whitewineandfun$ - wants 500 ppm or 625 if you want her to book a room.... These girls are out of their minds... I don’t even negotiate that much anymore. Just say too expensive and move on and see if they come back with a lower ppm.

$aliii501$ Wants 400/week allowance for texting and phone sex and meeting once in a while and “if we are both in the mood when we meet” then intimacy too. But not always.

$$licpl4funnn$$ wanted $1000 per meet, that's right, told me how tight her pussy is, contacted me, by the way, i did not contact her. I balked at the suggestion, basically laughing at her, she immediately came down to 400 per meet, which made me laugh just as much, and i stopped communicating. But i had a date last night for 50 bucks and some weed (i really did, it's possible), so i texted her about that. I got her response today saying, yeah, but i bet she's not as pretty as she is. Then she said she wasn't a prostitute because it's about an arrangement, then i sent her a copy of the textbook definition of a prostitute, and reminded her that she offered me her tight pussy for 400 bucks and her mouth for 200, so technically, she's a prostitute.
Then she blocked me, I'm not sure why. I started to tell her, that I'd actually have some level of respect for her if she admitted what she was, but i was blocked by then.
That's the difference between Sophia Belle, and a few others i see regularly. I treat them with total respect, because they know what they are. They don't try to pretend that this is some fairytale lifestyle. They know what they are. I only got a few days left on this doomed from the start membership, and I'll be telling every one of those whores exactly what they are before it expires. They all need a reality check.
Happy weekend everybody!

Entertaining post.. TY...
For the classy ladies, like SB, I would refer to her as a companion .... just my humble option and rant for this evening... :)
As always, my pleasure.
I'll actually do you one better, i consider @Sophia Belle my friend. I'd never call her a prostitute, but i respect the hell out of her for being honest about it. Her old tag line under her avatar was "holistic hooker", or something like that. These sugar babies think they're above and beyond all that, but they're not. That's why i treat most of them like garbage. A few have jokingly admitted what they do is prostitution, they get some of my respect, but that's it.

Yea I remember early covid days when she was going by mini Dior she told me $300 and was begging me everyday to go see her but she just look used up. So I passed
I posted that I had met her a while back, and saw her again recently, but didn't stay. She will leave you hanging because either she's really high or she ditched you for someone else. So unless you have the whole day I wouldn't try. Plus she is on coke, and usually carries it with her, very sickly now and can't put together a sentence. While waiting she pulls up in a black car and I saw had a guy in it. When I saw her she says it's her dealer and her bf is in jail, all this stuff. I told her I waited to long and had to go to work. I wouldn't risk catching something from her or ending up with law trouble, yes she is petite but in a sickly way.

$westindianbarbie$ agrees to meet up for $150-200... but she is a little concerned that I’m not fully available and in another relationship. I said I’m looking for nsa, which she says is okay as she’s telling me how she doesn’t really do this yada yada yada...

We plan to meet at some point. Few hours go by she messages to tell me I’m cheap and her pussy is expensive and guys pay her 1k for it. Also sends a pic of some mansion she supposedly lives in. Weird. I said good luck with them then.

Took the plunge and saw BabyTam7, a tiny WOC. She has some type of issues with her legs, like she had Cerebral Palsy or something as a kid. Walks with a limp... other than that, great tits, tiny ass, and tight pussy! She gives GREAT HEAD and absolutely loves it. She is a fun girl, and likes the action. Saw her at a motel in Lindenhurst and the price was reasonable. Not everyone's cup of tea, but a fun time.

Took the plunge and saw BabyTam7, a tiny WOC. She has some type of issues with her legs, like she had Cerebral Palsy or something as a kid. Walks with a limp... other than that, great tits, tiny ass, and tight pussy! She gives GREAT HEAD and absolutely loves it. She is a fun girl, and likes the action. Saw her at a motel in Lindenhurst and the price was reasonable. Not everyone's cup of tea, but a fun time.
was the sex covered? where did she let you cum?