Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

So i met with that 19 year old blonde with blue eyes, forgot her name but shes from shoreham. This is long overdue but had amazing fun with her. I hung out with her after i took a half a day from work and drove all the way there and hid my tracks from my personal life.

She was so much fun, bbbj/CIM to completion. I spent like a good 1 1/2 to 2 hours with her (i dropped 300). Shes been reviewed a couple of times. Def worth it. Sadly my hormones are raging either for asians/indians from SA or gingers right now. I’d love a squirter but i have to pick and choose. I am now looking for someone who can drive preferably and is a freak overall.

Met <charlinyc> for same day meetup. She is this nerdy, tall (5.10) white girl in mid to late 20’s who claims to be doing this on the side while studying in a full time software boot camp. Small B boobs and no ass. Shld have bailed but was desperate and little head was doing all the thinking. Negotiated for 300 and booked a hotel on tonnelle ave for 100 bucks. Based on our interaction she seems to be doing this on the side and don’t think is pro.

She gives a good head, pays attention to the boys but definitely can’t dt. Things were going well up to this point and then I decided to fuck her. We started in mish and 2 mins in, she had her period. It’s not my thing and I pulled out and lost it. Things got a little awkward and I called it off. To her credit she offered to finish me off with her mouth but then the big head started thinking and was crapping all over the lil head.

So all in all, this was a disaster in my view...

If you guys interested, you can negotiate her down to 200 I think.

Just saw her profile. I highly doubt someone travels every day from PA to NYC and back and forth. Seems like a long commute. If she does it could be that she’s a pro. If she’s real let us know how it goes lol
I’ve worked with enough people that make long commutes everyday to work (not particularly high paying jobs either) to not immediately discount this. I had a coworker at a government job that travelled 4 hours to and from Connecticut everyday, and multiple people at my current job that travel 2-3 hours each way, daily.

this is a little late but i saw $mjr727$ a few weeks back. over texts she said she waits tables part time, but when we met in person she told me she also works at a strip club. she said she wasn't sure about raw, but after we talked for a bit she loosened up and trusted me. gave some decent head, very sloppy. wasn't particularly loose or tight and could really take a pounding and is very flexible - she used to do gymnastics and stuff i think she said. fucked for around and hour and a half to 2 hours and dumped a load inside of her.

she seemed pretty cool. laid back, wasn't constantly on her phone, didn't do anything shady when i was in the bathroom or anything. shes about average sized, decent butt. she used to have huge boobs but had a reduction, along with the scars. still pretty good sized. not great at estimating size but maybe a 36C? dont think we kissed much but shes very touchy in bed for those of you who like having a girl wrap themselves around you afterwards. she said she's only ever come like once or something, so if you want a challenge there you go.

forgot if i paid her 300 or 400, but she was clean, punctual, cool to talk to, and pretty compliant in bed. Can probably get her down to 200-250 imo.

also saw $light eye bunny$, no spaces. initially asked for 500 but she dropped it to 300 and can probably connect for less. flexible schedule, punctual, friendly. a bit naive - she's been scammed a few times. had to cancel on her a few times to due scheduling conflicts on both ends up eventually met up.

shes got pretty big boobs and a nice ass. thick but not fat and very thick, curly hair. clean, and it seems like she shaves but was a day or two unshaven when we met. hit it raw and dropped a load in her. she's decently tight. gives decent head but her eyes are sealed shut once she starts. she couldn't take it particularly deep or from certain angles and she cant do cg or rcg due to old injuries. she also makes some...unpleasant faces during the deed - be forewarned lol.

she's nice and all but i was lucky to finish because i have difficulty finishing in most positions and the ones i like the most shes not too comfortable doing.

Trying to decide to meet with $makeyouhappy$ Or Rachel tomorrow. Any thoughts?
I've had Rachel a few times but haven't had the privilege to have makeyouhappy, Rachel fks pretty well and gives good head, has a nice Petite body with big boobs but happy seems like she has a nice body and sexy ass. Sometimes new pssy is great pssy so i would go with happy cause i haven't had her yet lol.

I've had Rachel a few times but haven't had the privilege to have makeyouhappy, Rachel fks pretty well and gives good head, has a nice Petite body with big boobs but happy seems like she has a nice body and sexy ass. Sometimes new pssy is great pssy so i would go with happy cause i haven't had her yet lol.
Makeyouhappy likes the same rough play

She had that fuck the shot out of me look when I wrapped my hand around her throat while pounding her

Rachel has a similar look

Rachel’s body is nice

Make you happy will let you bbfs. Don’t think Rachel will

Go with new pussy is what I would do

Makeyouhappy likes the same rough play

She had that fuck the shot out of me look when I wrapped my hand around her throat while pounding her

Rachel has a similar look

Rachel’s body is nice

Make you happy will let you bbfs. Don’t think Rachel will

Go with new pussy is what I would do
Thanks. Both are new to me lol. Will probably go with Makesyou because you can’t go wrong with a tall 20 year old

No, we chatted and exchanged numbers but it never got off the ground. Her pic looks TGTBT.
She seemed high end, I think she was Russian. This is going back a few weeks ago. High five if you hitting that!!

No, we chatted and exchanged numbers but it never got off the ground. Her pic looks TGTBT.
She seemed high end, I think she was Russian. This is going back a few weeks ago. High five if you hitting that!!
Looks more Asian to me but hot. Will find out Saturday morning. Beauty of it is just quick coffee If she is too high end have others as Saturday back ups. Have $babydollfacexoxo$ for the afternoon at 250

So i met with that 19 year old blonde with blue eyes, forgot her name but shes from shoreham. This is long overdue but had amazing fun with her. I hung out with her after i took a half a day from work and drove all the way there and hid my tracks from my personal life.

She was so much fun, bbbj/CIM to completion. I spent like a good 1 1/2 to 2 hours with her (i dropped 300). Shes been reviewed a couple of times. Def worth it. Sadly my hormones are raging either for asians/indians from SA or gingers right now. I’d love a squirter but i have to pick and choose. I am now looking for someone who can drive preferably and is a freak overall.
Search in this thread didn't come up with anyone reviewed from Shoreham. You don't remember her profile name? lol