Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Thank you all who have given some valuable information and likewise hope you appreciated the info I have shared.

I’ve decided to take a break I’m actually in a good relationship that I don’t want to risk with my mongering so I’ve decided to step away. Not to mention the financial toll this hobby has taken in my wallet.

I wish all luck!
Best of luck. I did that for a few months. Didn’t last. Though I did save money. If I could just stop this and drinking I’d be rich,lol. Any gems you kept quiet that you can share as you sail off....

Almost every member in the "newest" section has joined in the last 60 seconds or so - or so the site shows. Obvious glitch in the SA matrix...

V
That news article might have new people signing up lol. Also I’ve noticed the new manhattan college crowd starting to sign up stating they’re moving in mid to late August and looking to meet up afterwards lol

So finally took the SA plunge 2 days ago. Thanks to the exact directions on signing up with Vanilla card. I live in JC so am not going to be able to contribute much from the LI side. From manhattan and the west of it,

#1: met <tc7000>, profile says Hoboken but she is actually from Elizabeth. Cannot host but willl do a ppm for 200. She is a petite African American chic and straight up started talking abt ppm rates. Has lil bit of a pro vibe. Saw her at a coffee shop in Metuchen NJ (drive to work occasionally) and passed. No damage.
#2: Met annadanfried from NYC for coffee and since she wont be able to host, we setup a time to meet this weekend. 400/500 was what she quoted and I brought it down to 300. She is into alt fashion and not as skinny as the pics on the profile but not chubby either

Anyone seen <mja2829> ? Very easy convo and set something for tomm... also since this is my first time on SA, have you guys ever had chicks asking for pics in text ? She commutes into the city everyday from PA and pics are super hot...

Anyone seen <mja2829> ? Very easy convo and set something for tomm... also since this is my first time on SA, have you guys ever had chicks asking for pics in text ? She commutes into the city everyday from PA and pics are super hot...
I can’t seem to find any you mentioned. I live in Midtown so I also tend to see girls from JC and Manhattan. Yes, some ask for pics

in my experience, I've had more success meeting with the ones that asked for pics. regardless, I've always sent pics that were fake (used pictures that were approximations of my actual appearance) and when it became clear that we would actually meet up I would send the real thing. I haven't been on SA recently but there are too many flakes and I don't like that idea of sending my pictures willy-nilly

Just saw her profile. I highly doubt someone travels every day from PA to NYC and back and forth. Seems like a long commute. If she does it could be that she’s a pro. If she’s real let us know how it goes lol

Thank you all who have given some valuable information and likewise hope you appreciated the info I have shared.

I’ve decided to take a break I’m actually in a good relationship that I don’t want to risk with my mongering so I’ve decided to step away. Not to mention the financial toll this hobby has taken in my wallet.

I wish all luck!
Best of luck as well! I have to confess it was a good run but I'm not pleased with this year and considering a hiatus myself.

So finally took the SA plunge 2 days ago. Thanks to the exact directions on signing up with Vanilla card. I live in JC so am not going to be able to contribute much from the LI side. From manhattan and the west of it,

#1: met <tc7000>, profile says Hoboken but she is actually from Elizabeth. Cannot host but willl do a ppm for 200. She is a petite African American chic and straight up started talking abt ppm rates. Has lil bit of a pro vibe. Saw her at a coffee shop in Metuchen NJ (drive to work occasionally) and passed. No damage.
#2: Met annadanfried from NYC for coffee and since she wont be able to host, we setup a time to meet this weekend. 400/500 was what she quoted and I brought it down to 300. She is into alt fashion and not as skinny as the pics on the profile but not chubby either
Not finding anything on anna, spelled right? I think I have tc7000 ticked off on my list for some NJ fun, but never contacted her, why passed?

Yes, they'll ask for pics in text as well as on the site. Personally I don't like sending info on the site even fake info.

Just saw her profile. I highly doubt someone travels every day from PA to NYC and back and forth. Seems like a long commute. If she does it could be that she’s a pro. If she’s real let us know how it goes lol
Depends where in PA. Some places no worse than getting to Manhattan from LI, CT, or even some parts of Queens.

Looks wise what wld you rate her ? Just trying to get some insight from the super mongers here :)

Not finding anything on anna, spelled right? I think I have tc7000 ticked off on my list for some NJ fun, but never contacted her, why passed?
<Annadanfried> Is still on the site. Not sure why you were not able to find her. As for tc7000, just for a bit of ghetto vibe which am not a fan off...

@h50 Thanks for your insights!

I have a business trip scheduled in Florida in the coming weeks and have been communicating with a bunch of hotties in the West Palm / boynton area. Prices are about what I am seeing in NY, ranging from 300-400 per meet. Haven’t had any outrageous requests except for one dominatrix who wanted me to pay $950 up front for supplies for our session. No idea what that entailed but no thanks. Seems to be a lot of talent down south. I did the same for DC a few months ago. Started scoping out a few to meet with a few weeks before the trip. Anyone else do the same prior to leaving the NY area with much success? It seems like the only reviews are girls from the metro area. If anyone needs a DC recommendation let me know. I don’t plan on going back anytime soon.

Maybe because you didn't post her name correctly...

Spelling and completeness matter..

It is:
annadanfried666
20 • Female • New York, New York

In other news still have a nice 4 chick rotation going..

SA and WYP are fucking goldmines
Thanks for the correction. My apologies, For what ever reason I was pulling the name from my memory rather than looking it up on SA.