Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Search in this thread didn't come up with anyone reviewed from Shoreham. You don't remember her profile name? lol
Username was blueeyedonde and then changed her name to princess something. Kinda chunky but amazing in bed. She has the nicest blue eyes, swallowed too. When i met with her she said she was from shoreham, but her profile will say “rocky point” something like that. Shes been reviewed by others. Point is, she’s amazing

Username was blueeyedonde and then changed her name to princess something. Kinda chunky but amazing in bed. She has the nicest blue eyes, swallowed too. When i met with her she said she was from shoreham, but her profile will say “rocky point” something like that. Shes been reviewed by others. Point is, she’s amazing
Blueeyedblonde*** i see shes not there anymore with any name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I met $renanyc$, the Asian I spoke about last week. Initially wanted 500 got her down to 300. Can definitely be had for less but I wouldn’t recommend her. She texts and sounds kinky. Claimed to give the best bbbj. We meet, hangout, she brought a sexy outfit, short skirt/corset. She’s very slim, no tits :( she started with bbbj, probably the worst I had. Uses mostly her hand. She then stated she wants to go on top then I find out why, she’s very tight, didn’t want to do doggy. She came 2x within the first 10 minutes. I did shortly right after. Anyways we hangout for a and talk after then go round 2 with her. Probably one of the worst times I’ve had. Will not repeat. She claimed she’s from Jersey City but she’s actually from a town farther away.

I met $renanyc$, the Asian I spoke about last week. Initially wanted 500 got her down to 300. Can definitely be had for less but I wouldn’t recommend her. She texts and sounds kinky. Claimed to give the best bbbj. We meet, hangout, she brought a sexy outfit, short skirt/corset. She’s very slim, no tits :( she started with bbbj, probably the worst I had. Uses mostly her hand. She then stated she wants to go on top then I find out why, she’s very tight, didn’t want to do doggy. She came 2x within the first 10 minutes. I did shortly right after. Anyways we hangout for a and talk after then go round 2 with her. Probably one of the worst times I’ve had. Will not repeat. She claimed she’s from Jersey City but she’s actually from a town farther away.
bbfs?

Thanks. Both are new to me lol. Will probably go with Makesyou because you can’t go wrong with a tall 20 year old
Met Makesyou...definitely into making you happy. Pretty much the same great service as reported here previously. She was a little thicker than I expected but carries it well. Tits are smaller than expected. Can cross her off my list and head onto the next one. Rachel never replied to text yesterday trying to set up a time for today.

Her profile is not there anymore but $Zii123$ got back to me today and wanted 800 to meet up. But I did like her saying that she's not tranny lol.
Did she send you any private pics? BC some she sent me, the angles looked a little manly, or rather sharp, features wise. Body had me instantly, but I couldn't fo through with it. She hit me up the other day, but I never replied.

So 3 females slacked on me today. I was horny as hell and decided to hit up sweetfunlover. She let me hit it raw, record and cim. 200 damage but kept saying she was in a hurry. Fucking waste of my time but at least I busted a nut.

Anyone seen <InTheHandsOfTheOcean>. She looks hot and is asking for 600-700 per meet. I said pass!
Have one setup for Tomm with this model looking blonde from Wayne and another Mixed chick for Sunday. Am going to book the hotel Tomm for the first meet and gonna bring the 2nd one in Sunday morning...
Also, met annadanfried666 today and god it was fckin awkward. She was ugly and freakin shy... told her we don’t have a connection after a few mins. Paid for coffee and left.

Anyone seen <InTheHandsOfTheOcean>. She looks hot and is asking for 600-700 per meet. I said pass!
Have one setup for Tomm with this model looking blonde from Wayne and another Mixed chick for Sunday. Am going to book the hotel Tomm for the first meet and gonna bring the 2nd one in Sunday morning...
Also, met annadanfried666 today and god it was fckin awkward. She was ugly and freakin shy... told her we don’t have a connection after a few mins. Paid for coffee and left.
Spoke to Ocean girl a while back. Similar amount she asked, passed as well. I forgot the name of the profile but she and a friend of hers have one together where they’re looking to meet as a pair.