Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Her profile is not there anymore but $Zii123$ got back to me today and wanted 800 to meet up. But I did like her saying that she's not tranny lol.
She text me about meeting. 300 to meet up
This just goes to show if you're interested there is often alternatives I mean this is the SAME provider saying 800 and 300.

Tell her 250 if you really want to test her out.
And furthermore: exactly. Once you rule out the scammers, flakes, fakes and those who turned out eh lots so of course not all has to do with presenting yourself, making her comfortable, learning to negotiate and knowing where and when to dwell. And IMO she wins this way too.

I would have said 200 again. You can always sweeten the pot with other things too. Yes cash is king but it's actually often not the only thing. I understand at that point it may not have been worth it for you and that's exactly the right choice then.

I would have said 200 again. You can always sweeten the pot with other things too. Yes cash is king but it's actually often not the only thing. I understand at that point it may not have been worth it for you and that's exactly the right choice then.
I wasn’t in the mood to meet her last night. Saving the hard negotiations for when I am ready to meet

Met in Bayshore motel with redcandy xo.... 29yo south American girl.
She said curvy but I would say overweight
Very thick thighs and middle but I'm already there and face is pretty ...
5'4 a bit shy
Get into room
She starts with bbbj
Then cover for all positions,pop in doggy
Sucks me and we go 4.morr
She asks if I like anal.
Uhhh any every say no?
Get it into the plump ass and she is enjoying it!
Takes it all in and hard with no complaints
Hot tight and feels good
We fuck and bit more for #2. Then
We clean and go.
250 plus room.
Go get it if you want it.....
She is nice, clean, young, non pro....

<wanderrlustt> is bugging the heck out of me. She messaged me 4 times today wanting to meet. I’ve seen her being mentioned here but no feedback. Anyone seen her ? She looks cute.... asking 350 to come into the city from Rye!

Was chatting with <SugarPlumFairyNYC> for a bit and we agreed to meet for drinks on Tuesday! Then she asked for a small gift on the first date. Told her that is only when we meet and she blocked me . Gorgeous blonde though...

This site is fcking addictive!

<wanderrlustt> is bugging the heck out of me. She messaged me 4 times today wanting to meet. I’ve seen her being mentioned here but no feedback. Anyone seen her ? She looks cute.... asking 350 to come into the city from Rye!

Was chatting with <SugarPlumFairyNYC> for a bit and we agreed to meet for drinks on Tuesday! Then she asked for a small gift on the first date. Told her that is only when we meet and she blocked me . Gorgeous blonde though...

This site is fcking addictive!
I've been talking to wanderlustt but something about her makes me not want to meet with her. TOFTT stop playing lmao

I've been talking to wanderlustt but something about her makes me not want to meet with her. TOFTT stop playing lmao
Lol... I might just do that considering the hot blonde flaked on me.

You guys shld check out newark420. Location says Newark, NJ. If it’s really her pics and you guys are able to hit it, you’ve reached monger heaven!

BillEsquire said:
Her profile is not there anymore but $Zii123$ got back to me today and wanted 800 to meet up. But I did like her saying that she's not tranny lol.
XXIXXVXLII said:
She text me about meeting. 300 to meet up
This just goes to show if you're interested there is often alternatives I mean this is the SAME provider saying 800 and 300.

Went back to $Zii123$ yesterday with 250. She came back just now. “okay. Off of work tomorrow and Wednesday”. I know I can’t tomorrow. Wednesday possibly. So she is open for the next 2 days and accepting 250. Happy hunting

On another note. Expired yesterday. So of course have 4 replies this morning. All from hot chicks I had been chasing. Will work through current numbers before rejoining