Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Was talking to $LindiaMiami94$ today. Having a great conversation. I was upstate ny lost signal. I didn’t respond back to the let’s meet up message she sent and she blocked me I think. Could someone check the name with out $? Let me know.
Yes, still there. So you guys all know, you can have multiple active SA accounts. Just use different email addreses.

Yes, still there. So you guys all know, you can have multiple active SA accounts. Just use different email addreses.
Hi judge, she’s still there...
if you’d like I can send a message saying
“a friend (you) was talking to you but lost phone service and now he can’t find you to continue” ...
See what she comes back with...
Just an offer...

Been talking to he
Was talking to $LindiaMiami94$ today. Having a great conversation. I was upstate ny lost signal. I didn’t respond back to the let’s meet up message she sent and she blocked me I think. Could someone check the name with out $? Let me know.
Been talking to her back n forth today. Got her phone#.. She had a nice body from her pics. Ill keep ya posted.

Yep they'll block you on a whim. Real silly moves on their part. For instance Beach Crush 10 flipped out on me for this.

Someone on here is an incredible low life fucking piece of shit.
I shared about a very very positive experience I had from SA, and 2 days later the girl calls me wanting to know what website I reviewed her on, he told her every detail trying to negotiate a meeting her.
Thanks asshole, go fuck yourself.
last time I ever share anything positive here, proud of yourself, asshole?
Damm. Im not surprised this happened tho. Happened to me twice in the summer. Fkn sux!!

RECOMMENDED: $NicoleNY10029$ | E102st (between 1st & 2nd Av) | 561-714-3421 | MILF (40's) | PPM $100 1hr
she offers a FS massage. i told her that i wanted a 15 min massage, an early release, another 15 min massage, then a bj to wake little Johnny up, and see how it goes from there. she agreed.

arrival: i started to leave when i first laid eyes on her because she had a big stomach pouch, and saggy tits. since her ppm was low, i decided to go forward. And boy am i glad that i did.

action: handed her the 1hr ppm ($100), got undressed, and laid face down on her bed. i didn't care much for the full body massage, but i enjoyed the foot massage. she asked me if i was ready? i said yes, and turned over. she went straight to giving me a bbbj, and OMG. i would definitely put it in the top 5 (and i've probably had about a thousand, lol). i could have easily CIMMED after 10 mins, but i held back. when i got too close, i told her to stop, and stood up. she said that she was tight, and asked me if i wanted to fuck. i said sure. she looked at me and asked if i wanted doggy (of course, she knew exactly what i wanted). And boy was she tight. we started to have a little technical difficulty with the condom, so she got her lube. i asked her if she was ok with FI p&a. and you guessed it. i started slow so she could relax into it. she loved it. made her cum 2x. at one point, she started to moan that i was going to make her squirt. after cumming she told me to slow it down because things were sensitive there now. i asked if i could take a trip to Greece. and you guessed it. unfortunately though, it did not work out because i was too thick, and started to have condom difficulty again. at this point, i decided to finish with that amazing bbbj. she started out from a sitting on the bed position. after a few minutes, i told her to get on her knees. it did not take long after that. i had a huge explosion, that she happily swallowed.

after the curtains closed: i happily tipped her $20, and asked her if it was ok to share her info.

final conclusion: she is no beauty (about a 5 in that department), but she has a great attitude (never once looked at the clock), and provides one of best services, including (but probably not limited to), BBBJ/Greek/CIM plus swallow/allows FI (p&a) and she has a tight pussy. BTW, during the massage she asked me if i had any problems (which i took it to mean if i wanted a prostate massage). I am not into that, so i said no.

Attachments

Someone on here is an incredible low life fucking piece of shit.
I shared about a very very positive experience I had from SA, and 2 days later the girl calls me wanting to know what website I reviewed her on, he told her every detail trying to negotiate a meeting her.
Thanks asshole, go fuck yourself.
last time I ever share anything positive here, proud of yourself, asshole?
This happened back in December I think to Mikeinli. Somebody read his review and tried lowballing the SA girl. It was a mess. She wanted to know what the site was, read her reviews, got pissed at everybody and disappeared. That was the whole Whit Knight controversy.
Funny how they always seem to ask the White Knight to pay more than everybody else. He must really be a loser and they pick up on it right away!!

This happened back in December I think to Mikeinli. Somebody read his review and tried lowballing the SA girl. It was a mess. She wanted to know what the site was, read her reviews, got pissed at everybody and disappeared. That was the whole Whit Knight controversy.
Funny how they always seem to ask the White Knight to pay more than everybody else. He must really be a loser and they pick up on it right away!!
Yes that definitely happened to me... was the best experience I had thru SA and regretted sharing. She blocked me and refused to see me after that happened. I still try and share info but definitely wait until I know I’m done.

rule #1 of UG keep your mouth shut about UG and the info you read!

justme

homo economicus
That math makes no sense. You can be long term as a 200$ whore. Plus 500/wk meeting twice a week is a 200$ whore ok 250$.
You’re the last person I expected to analyze things like this.

Like, do you honestly think your ATF would have been just as happy fucking all of Long Island at the same effective per hour rate you gave her over the years?

There’s a huge difference between contract work and salary. My rates for the former are considerably higher than the latter.

And most women don’t think dicks are fungible.