Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

as i said to roger4445 this is not a hh or 1h arrangement. i plan to spend at least 4hrs. remind you, this is a "BDSM feminine submissive" open to anything
Is she blonde and slim? I remember speaking to someone similar who is open to everything including more than 1 guy. Can’t recall her profile name though

Is she blonde and slim? I remember speaking to someone similar who is open to everything including more than 1 guy. Can’t recall her profile name though
She’s a tall, and slim brunette. Perhaps she changed her hair colour? How did it go, it doesn’t sound like you and she wasn’t able to find common ground?

Hello. Long time lurker, first time contributor here. I’ve been following this thread on and off for many years and thought it’s time to give something back. I’m no longer active in the scene, but I’d like to share some of my stories and maybe give a few tips along the way.

To start, I’m going to focus on my experience in ongoing encounters in SA where no money was exchanged, except for meals and drinks, or the occasional gifts. This is not a brag, I’m just a normal guy who understands how to connect with them and give them what they want. There are girls who join SA to fulfill a fantasy of letting their inner slut out, finding a kinky partner, or wanting to be with someone mature.

Kate was my long time SB and it lasted multiple years. She is tall, 5’10”, blonde, with great big tits. When I met her, she just turned 21 and was living at home. She would come into the city to see her friends and also have dates with me. She was only on SA for a few days before she deleted her profile. At first it was purely sexual. Within minutes of seeing me, I’d have her down on her knees and suck on my dick for what feels like an hour. This girl loves to be fucked and is always wet. I’d fucked her all over my apartment and I’m sure my neighbors got some good views. She was somewhat submissive, but not too adventurous. We went on vacation together, I met her friends, we go on dates. Eventually, she got emotionally attached and I had to end it.

Marjory was a weird bird. Not sure if she is still on SA, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she is. She is brunette who changes her hair color often. She was around 24 when we met, tall, pale as a ghost, and have nice firm tits. She drank like a sailor and probably took prescription pills. She can be spacey, but she is incredibly smart. She was wild and was looking for an adventure after living a sheltered life. She wants to be filmed and she would stay all day and night and I’ll just fuck her as I please. We truly netflix and chilled. She told me she met some wall street bro’s and was split roasted. She was super flakey and ghosted me one day, even though we had made plans, and that was the end of that.

Alisa was another strange one. She was incredibly smart, but very anxious. She was a thin, petite, brunette with blue eyes and incredibly feminine. You would never have guessed it, but she is sexually very open and would often fucks on a first date on tinder. She would always hosted in her tiny studio apartment. I remember she said to me that she is grateful for BC being covered in her insurance, because she hates condoms. I had to end it because she was emotionally too complicated for me.

Hailey was special. She came from a well-to-do family and wasn’t in it for the money. She is another tall blonde with big tits. She just got out of an engagement at 21 and she was still in school at NYU. It took me a while to talk her into meeting, but once I did, I had her. She was looking to unleash her wild side and really explore her sexuality. I met her friends, her roommate, stayed over. Sex was energetic. She loves the idea of being a young slut for me and would send me nudes all the time when she was away for summer break. But she really wasn’t my type and after a while, I got bored and just let it fade away.

Carly was an actress and model. Not in the big leagues, but a legit one who I could easily google. She was 28 when we met, 5’11, super thin, small perky breasts. It took a while to set up our first date. She was busy, I was busy. We finally met at a wine bar where we really connected. We spoke as if we were old friends. But I kept the sexual tension alive and touched her inappropriately all evening. At one point, I was sitting next to her and just slip my hand down her shirt and started pinching her nipples. No one has even been this forward with her and she loved it. Sex with her was amazing. It was passionate and engaging. I remember she was brushing her teeth one morning and I just stood behind her with a hard on and started to fuck her. After that we’d skip the date and I’d just send an Uber to pick her up and bring her over. I remember how she’d remove her shirt, walk over topless and start sucking my dick. When she fucks, she loves to wrap her long legs around you and pull you deep. She fucks like she is your girlfriend. But it was a short-lived relationship. I went on a trip and thought about taking her (she seriously considered it), but when I came back. She had a change of heart and decided having a NSA fuck friend wasn’t what she wanted and ended things with me.

Maria was a Latina sexy mama. The first time we met, she had on sexy lingerie underneath. She was in the late 20s, a little thicker in a good way and had killer dimples. There really was much to say here. We didn’t really connect beyond sex. But she was fun in bed. She ghosted me after a few meet ups. I think she just liked the attention.

Katherine was one of my favorite. She was a Hispanic cutie pie with full bush that I loved. When we met, she was 23-24, first job out of college, and was very active on the dating scene. She treated SA like a dating site where she could meet mature and successful men. I took her out and we just flirted all night. After a bottle of wine and some food, we both knew we were going to have sex. She dressed professionally and conservatively. But once I got her naked, she’d do whatever you want. She was still sexually inexperienced and needed me to take the lead, but she would do anything she is told. I’d finger her as she sucks me and feel her get wet within seconds. She never says no, and I could basically go inside her whenever I felt like through out the night. My favorite thing was cumming inside her and seeing my cum drip out all over her thick bush. One time she went to this costume party and came over after in this sexy 20s style gown. As soon as she walked in the door, I just lifted her dress and bend her over the dining room table and fucked her already wet pussy. This went on for a while before she started seeing someone seriously and broke it off with me.

Ana was nurse. She was a bigger blonde in her 30s. Divorced and just wanted to get her sex on. We only hooked up a couple of times, because I wasn’t that into her and the sex was only ok. But I do remember getting her to suck my dick at the bar bathroom the first time we met. Which, by the way, it’s easily to accomplish than you think. A lot of women are into it, as long as you are not being a creep or too aggressive about it.

Lana was a nerdy black girl who was doing her masters in Columbia. She was a submissive who was exploring her kinky side. Once she feels comfortable and safe with me, she was willing to explore and share the fantasies. We went to sex parties, i had her suck me off in front of other couples. I fucked at her in public. She liked to be tied up. And she definitely liked to be used as a cum slut. Same as the others, I grew bored and didn’t want to be attached, so it ended.

Naomi was an Italian woman here on an exchange program for a semester. She was definitely in it for the sexual adventure and to be as naughty as she could be while she was away from home. She had long straight brown hair that was silky smooth. Pale skin, thin with perky tits. She wore glasses most of the time. She was in her mid to late 20s doing her graduate study. She was a submissive woman who likes it on the rougher side. I remember our first meeting, where she was shy and quiet. I didn’t think she was into it. Especially with the language barrier. Her English was so-so and she didn’t really say much. In the end, I suggested we leave and she agreed. As soon as we got behind closed doors, I just grabbed a fistful of her hair and push her down to her knees. She felt right at home and gave me the most memorable and enthusiastic bj I’ve ever had. During her few months here, we met on a regular basis. Once she came over, got fucked before meeting her friends, then came back that night for more sex. She rode me like a machine. She went back to Italy and we sexted for a while. But that never lasts. I was in Milan a couple of years later and we met up. I thought we’d hook up, but it didn’t happen. Things were a bit awkward when we met up again. I was merely a foreign adventure for her and nothing else.

These were my NP2P adventures on SA. In the end, I gave them something other than money... to fulfill a fantasy. A fantasy of being able to give into their sexual desires whether it’s kinky, submissive, or just fucking someone they’ve just met. Knowing what or why they are on SA is important. It was still an exchange of sort, it just wasn’t money.

But most importantly, always be a gentleman. Be respectful and make them feel comfortable and in control. Let them know they could walk away anytime without consequences. Be assertive, but not aggressive. Push their boundaries a little. Most guys they date don’t dare to be forward with them and are too polite. Don’t be afraid to be bold and forward with your intention of fucking them. And always pick up the check.

Yes, I agree. But she IS looking to meet up. Hoping someone can help with info before I go through a process with her...
This chic sounds like she wants to get fkn married n a house with the white picket fence and a dog lol. Only good thing is shes into fetlife so she must have a freaky bone in there somewhere lol.

$$petitelittle1$$ is very careful and it takes work just to get a pic out of her. She says her name is Karen. Anyone seen her or have intel?
Ain't much wrong you can say about her profile. From the dark photo she looks slim and like a spinner. She's either a daddy's dream or a bot lol I'd bring her to dinner for sure and if she's a bot you save on the alcohol I guess.

I might be floating about from Rye to Hartford during next week probably hoteling instead of come back home each day. Any interesting profiles I might want to check out?

Also anybody ever met with sweet but fun 23 23 (no spaces)?

Yes, I agree. But she IS looking to meet up. Hoping someone can help with info before I go through a process with her...
she’s from Huntington, here’s a quote about her expectations in messages to me:and I quote

“Im glad we spoke because we are nowhere near the same figure.. My last two arrangement I received 500/wk we met once or maybe twice, and they also gave me other things, Gucci bags, phones, jewelry..I’m not looking to have a 200$ fuck lol I’m in it for the real sugar daddies who actually have the ability and desire to provide financially .. i understand there is like 200$ whores on here but I’m actually looking to fill a spot long term again with someone substantial”

At that point I knew that at 31 she was past her prime, washed up. Washed up sluts don’t get to pick & choose. I have hotter, less mileage 19 year olds ready to take the pipe for a fraction of what she wants

she’s from Huntington, here’s a quote about her expectations in messages to me:and I quote

“Im glad we spoke because we are nowhere near the same figure.. My last two arrangement I received 500/wk we met once or maybe twice, and they also gave me other things, Gucci bags, phones, jewelry..I’m not looking to have a 200$ fuck lol I’m in it for the real sugar daddies who actually have the ability and desire to provide financially .. i understand there is like 200$ whores on here but I’m actually looking to fill a spot long term again with someone substantial”

At that point I knew that at 31 she was past her prime, washed up. Washed up sluts don’t get to pick & choose. I have hotter, less mileage 19 year olds ready to take the pipe for a fraction of what she wants
Agreed. The ideal is 19/20s for 130 or less.

That math makes no sense. You can be long term as a 200$ whore. Plus 500/wk meeting twice a week is a 200$ whore ok 250$. So then it comes down to the Gucci bags.

THANKS!!! Anyone actually meet with her?

Was talking to $LindiaMiami94$ today. Having a great conversation. I was upstate ny lost signal. I didn’t respond back to the let’s meet up message she sent and she blocked me I think. Could someone check the name with out $? Let me know.