Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

As mentioned before $$RoseeRoycee$$ is definitely a pro I saw her 4 or 5 months ago and not one I would visit again
shes from out of town Posts ads when shes in LI. Skinny nice little ass.. just wants you to fuck her and be out. Pounded her doggy as hard as I could and she took it well for 150 hh. Made her moan but can tell she can take big dick. Everything covered. Fun pump and dump, other than that dumb bird.

Saw $$swetgirl123$$ today. That’s her spelling of sweet. Joined 2 days ago- I got there first! From Mexico, 19, an au pair in Huntington Station. Available mornings. Photos are real. Pretty face, beautiful eyes. Spinner type, cute, friendly. Picked her up at bottom of driveway. She knew a place to park in the garage of the train station.
BBJ 100. Loves to kiss. Took direction well, sloppy with lots of spit, tongue swirling, eye contact. small A tits, spit in tissue. Should probably book her for the hour in a room. Maybe next week. Thought I’d share. Enjoy.
hey, i was speaking to this girl... did you get to see her again?
she seems to not be so active on only logs on here and there

Don't normally have much positive to contribute, just a bunch of 'avoid this one because...' stuff, but just had a top 5 ever personal experience, so i'll share.
first, though, saw princessbabe a few days ago, nothing really to add to other reviews. The weird blowfish thing works on a bbbj, but its kind of annoying for kissing -
200, fs, only restriction she put was no cim.

trust me you don’t wanna kiss her after what she does all day. The no CIM makes me never wanna see her again but I love the weird fish bbbj. She’s also kind of tight depending on when you get her. She doesn’t “normally” like facials either. I hate busting all over myself like a peasant