Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

She’s there

$$Rach_xo$$ (remove dollar signs)
Rachel from East patchogue. She says she is 27, 6’ 7 and 159 lbs. Looking for 400-500 but I did not negotiate. MIGHT be able to host "but my apartment is like someones floor apartment. It's not like a real apartment and I hear everything they do so I can only imagine they hear everything I do lmao"

Rachel from East patchogue. She says she is 27, 6’ 7 and 159 lbs. Looking for 400-500 but I did not negotiate. MIGHT be able to host "but my apartment is like someones floor apartment. It's not like a real apartment and I hear everything they do so I can only imagine they hear everything I do lmao"
Good lord, 5’6 is a huge difference from 6’7 lol

I think she was talked about here but whats the deal with $$blueeyess_$$ again?
Asked for 400/2. Wouldn't budge on time together. Mention of gym a few times during convo. Pics show a flat belly. Mentioned that she likes weed.

Needed to be picked up. As advertised, blue eyes. Smoky. As in weed aura. Drove to motel of her choice. Requested cash be placed up front. Fired up a blunt.

Strips, lies in bed. Looks relaxed. Small Bs. Perky nips. Foreplay met with deep sighs of contentment. Cute V (or Y) for dining, clean shaven.

Phone dings basically non stop. Replies, sighs, legs part more. Near bone dry but moistens with care. Looked like she would peak or almost peak, followed by "STOP"!

A few cycles of this. Asks to blow me. Wet, smooth, good. Suit up (her request, heck yes). Gets on top.

Here's where she shines. She rides effortlessly, relentless rhythm. Like she can go on till the apocalypse. Has some impressive quads. Guess that's where all the gym work is going to.

But the texting never stops. Even while riding. I don't mind, really. Answering the phone, voice wise, would have been different.

Ask and she rides RCG. Not a spectacular butt as expected. How she worked the quads without a reciprocal exuberance in the butt curves is a mystery.

Cover on, I can still feel how wet she is. Cums a few. I'm fine.

Says she has to be elsewhere. Am i going to cum? Blows me to completion. Dresses hurriedly. So do I.

Drop her off where she asked me to.

Nice girl. Awesome rider. Likely won't be an ex-SA girl because of me.

V

Don't normally have much positive to contribute, just a bunch of 'avoid this one because...' stuff, but just had a top 5 ever personal experience, so i'll share.
first, though, saw princessbabe a few days ago, nothing really to add to other reviews. The weird blowfish thing works on a bbbj, but its kind of annoying for kissing -
200, fs, only restriction she put was no cim.

tonight, just spent 3 hours with $$yoursonly01$$ - 30yrs old (probably accurate, maybe 31-32), black, ny, ny (actually rosedale). Offered her 250, she wanted more, I didn't really push it, we ended up at 330 (her idea, lol, not sure where the funny number came from) - picked her up, had bought her some on sale lingerie at VS ($20). originally she wanted to meet somewhere 'safe' but neither of us could think of anywhere, so she came here. We drank a couple bottles of wine over 3 hours, she changed into the lingerie right away.
possibly the closest I have actually met on the site to my idea of a perfect body, 'no sag' b's, amazing ass, flat stomach - also very pretty face. As I said, spent 3 hours, slowly getting her out of the lingerie, dfk, great bbbj, bare fs.
For me, 1 pop is rare enough, so there wasn't any 5 pops in an hour stuff, but I don't think it would have been an issue for her, I got close a few times and stopped to make the session last, and she stayed enthusiastic the whole 3 hours. very responsive to fiv and daty, honestly cant say anything negative...