Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

You guys talking about $ are painting an incomplete picture. You are not saying how many hours you are in the hotel room. The natural tendency is to compare a price with what a pro cost. But a pro’s cost is understood to be for an hour. So if you state you paid 400 but you were fucking her for 4 for hours then the 100 per hour is a 75% discount to a pro who is 400 per hour .

You guys talking about $ are painting an incomplete picture. You are not saying how many hours you are in the hotel room. The natural tendency is to compare a price with what a pro cost. But a pro’s cost is understood to be for an hour. So if you state you paid 400 but you were fucking her for 4 for hours then the 100 per hour is a 75% discount to a pro who is 400 per hour .
Unfortunately, many girls who truly are firsttimers have pros for friends, and they walk into this with the mentality of a pro, wanting hourly, etc.

Not really counting hours. If they are a pro and trying to be by the hour then I am not going to see them again. I just make sure they understand its not a one and done situation. Don't really want to fuck for 4 hours very often anymore. Its feels more like work trying for a 3rd pop most days. I also take a while to cum most times, so two shots can be two hours including some recharge time and foreplay.

I like the real passion these sessions bring vs most providers. Real kissing, not peking. BBBJ, Raw when its someone I am going to repeat with. While there is nothing better then new pussy, my goal is to find a few I can see over a longer period of time. At least that is my goal.

I don't count hours either. But I think pokler has a point. Even if I'm just going to meet a friend even if they're paying I usually don't just want to take half hour whatever to get there meet them and be gone 45 min later. So if I'm paying and it's a SB I'm definitely looking for some nice timing. Doesn't have to be fucking. Plus, although we might not be with a stopwatch some of them are and/or if not instead with a mental cash register tallying up things I know this for a fact in some cases.

Re going in raw with new pussy just remember you might not be new cock or at least not the only cock.

Not really counting hours. If they are a pro and trying to be by the hour then I am not going to see them again. I just make sure they understand its not a one and done situation. Don't really want to fuck for 4 hours very often anymore. Its feels more like work trying for a 3rd pop most days. I also take a while to cum most times, so two shots can be two hours including some recharge time and foreplay.

I like the real passion these sessions bring vs most providers. Real kissing, not peking. BBBJ, Raw when its someone I am going to repeat with. While there is nothing better then new pussy, my goal is to find a few I can see over a longer period of time. At least that is my goal.
So how long are you in the fuck room ?

there are many pros of SA.
over a year ago i was seeing a girl from selden, small girl about 5'1".. daty & bbj covered sex though, one night i hit her up last minute around 7pm she replied right away. i pulled up at her house around 10:30PM. we drive to motel and motel was fulled, i asked if she could just blow me bbj for half the $$ and she said no and brought me back to her house :)... trust me i did not want to go to her house!!! b/c you never know.....at her house turns on the TV for some background noise. we start DFK, then BBJ, then daty all was great then suddenly she thanks me for coming to her house b/c she really needed the money b/c she had plans with her friends to go to electric zoo on the weekend. i told her i was still worried about being in her house with her parents sleeping downstairs (she was 23) tells me she will let me hit it raw as a complement!! i was happily hitting it raw bunch of positions with her blowing me in between positions, she tells she likes it raw more then with a condom, next thing you know she tells me to put it in her ass which i complied. we fucked for like 2 hours and she didnt want me to leave until morning, i said no so she took my boxers off and started sucking my dick again and my balls to get me hard again. we ended up fucking until like 3:30AM then i bailed.

only on SA

over a year ago i was seeing a girl from selden, small girl about 5'1".. daty & bbj covered sex though, one night i hit her up last minute around 7pm she replied right away. i pulled up at her house around 10:30PM. we drive to motel and motel was fulled, i asked if she could just blow me bbj for half the $$ and she said no and brought me back to her house :)... trust me i did not want to go to her house!!! b/c you never know.....at her house turns on the TV for some background noise. we start DFK, then BBJ, then daty all was great then suddenly she thanks me for coming to her house b/c she really needed the money b/c she had plans with her friends to go to electric zoo on the weekend. i told her i was still worried about being in her house with her parents sleeping downstairs (she was 23) tells me she will let me hit it raw as a complement!! i was happily hitting it raw bunch of positions with her blowing me in between positions, she tells she likes it raw more then with a condom, next thing you know she tells me to put it in her ass which i complied. we fucked for like 2 hours and she didnt want me to leave until morning, i said no so she took my boxers off and started sucking my dick again and my balls to get me hard again. we ended up fucking until like 3:30AM then i bailed.

only on SA
Damn wonder how much you paid

only on SA
This is why SA imo is a great option. Encounters like this happen more often than you think. I had a girl in Selden. I think Meagan or so short 5ft1 a bit thick full tits. Never met her she would text hours later sometimes days. So I just stopped communicating with her. She seemed like she was interested but just could never commit to her getting fucked.

Going away next week and found about a dozen girls in the city I'll be in. Contemplating going premium again to see if I can have some fun in between visiting relatives...
Another reason for SA a great tool when you travel. Most youg to even milf Women love NY Men. We have a style about us. Go for it. And report back i think you will have some good stories. Do that leg work now.

Girls like to fuck a guy they may never see again. Women love adventure.

I've been on SA for about 3 years. Met about 30 or so women. My experience is that the younger and older girls (25 or under and over 35) will generally be okay with hitting it raw, if not the first time, then definitely the second. I wonder if there's a correlation with cuts in sex education funding or something. I travel quite a bit for business and always harvest SA in my destination city for easy/inexpensive non-pro pussy. I mean, the hotel's already paid for. Plus if I have no dinner plans, sometimes a girl makes a nice distraction. I've also found that the girls who write "only looking for regular, commitment, etc..." almost always have a one off PPM price- usually they start at like $1200 if they're 9s or 10s, and I can get them down to about 7 or 800. Never actually met a girl willing to take less than 300, maybe because they're not as hot, or I worry about who's hitting that shit raw for $150. Not looking in your wallets, but for me, the chance to bang a 10/10 or 9/10 non pro who would probably never even consider me in a bar, is a no brainer. I can always make more money, but who knows if this opportunity will come again.

Something that I've been doing also is pushing to either text or whatsapp the girls right away. First, SA doesn't like PPM talk, and screens the messages for that. Also, I have a trick to sort of dox the girls. I store their numbers in my burner phone as contacts. I also have a bullshit/stalker instagram, fb and snapchat account that basically says I'm a pro landscape and editorial photographer (I'm not), and has shitty pictures of trees that my 6 year old nephew took on my iphone. If you go to instagram, and then go to "discover people" and tap on "contacts" you can see the instagram of the girls you're banging. Also works with snapchat and fb. Nice little "hack".

Hope this helps.

I recently met someone off WYP with an agreed to price of $ 100. She's supposedly visiting from California and taking care of her Grandmother in the Bronx. Her grammar/dictation is pretty bad, so I think she may be foreign. But, she sent me several pics, so I don't think I'm being cat fished. She basically is looking for dick while she is in town. We spoke for a few days and I finally ask when we were meeting.

Her "test" for me? I have to send her a $ 100 iTunes gift card and then she is going to come spend 2 weeks with me. If I treat her good, she will stay longer. Huh? Bitch, who even invited you! Haha. Probably a scam. But, some of these people are delusional.