Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

@sixtyearold: welcome back!! Missed you!
@gold69: I've been getting way more messages than I can recall. I was going to ask other members here if they are having a similar experience.

Photos: mine are private. None in the main screen. I like your idea, @gold69.

I'm surprised at the number of women who request to see the private pics before starting a conversation. In their profile, the women often specify that they wont talk to someone if they are just asked access to their private pics.

I usually ask if we could talk a bit before sharing pics. Those that are fine with this are willing to chat off the board - and are "real".

V

Yes .. I never ask to see their private pics before i talk to them unless they straight up just ask for mine. Since my profile is just of my smile they normally start with"you have a great smile" lol...

For those that always ask what to use to sign up for S.A.. I always use these and sometimes it takes numerous tries but eventually it will take the payment.
When you get one of these cards, you can go to the Vanilla site and register a zip code for it (as well as a PIN). Use an address in that zip code when you register for SA. The charge for one month of Premium is $89.95. Never had an issue with this. SA is the single largest source of talent I've ever seen, easily eclipsing CL in its prime, but only at high pricepoints (500-600). I have yet to find a reliable method that works consistently in NYC for 300-400. My sense is you could have a 95%+ success rate at 800. Pokemonger out.

When you get one of these cards, you can go to the Vanilla site and register a zip code for it (as well as a PIN). Use an address in that zip code when you register for SA. The charge for one month of Premium is $89.95. Never had an issue with this. SA is the single largest source of talent I've ever seen, easily eclipsing CL in its prime, but only at high pricepoints (500-600). I have yet to find a reliable method that works consistently in NYC for 300-400. My sense is you could have a 95%+ success rate at 800. Pokemonger out.
PLATINUM level skills.... only works with pre-paid cards that you register online with.

use a a zip code in one if the following states
5 states that don't tax retail or digital products - Alaska, New Hampshire, Delaware, Montana, Oregon.

23 states that don't tax Digital Products. This saves up to 10% sales tax rates depending on the product (Chicago pays 9.5% on video games) and the location (NY State 8.75%).

I use these for my Netflix, PS4 subscriptions as they base the "collect" sales tax based upon the registration of the credit/debit/pre-paid card address.

@gold69 Yeah i have that also, what I've noticed is that the profiles that have the name "sugar baby" followed by numbers tend to be fakes, the profiles with numbers in thier name e.g. "sexygrl8787" or "stacey32", that have one pic only or one pic with a bunch of private pics, that have short descriptions and or mention nsa and or mutually beneficially arrangement, tend to be fake.
I haven't really found that to be the case. The Sugar baby ones seem to be newer accounts and I even met a SB with no username.

I'm surprised at the number of women who request to see the private pics before starting a conversation. In their profile, the women often specify that they wont talk to someone if they are just asked access to their private pics.

I usually ask if we could talk a bit before sharing pics. Those that are fine with this are willing to chat off the board - and are "real
Many saying you have to have a photo to talk with them will even contact me first. Go figure.

Yes, I saw her a few times. Her pictures are probably older shopped in some way because she's heavier in person. Pretty cool personality but she wanted some ridiculous figure. I actually laughed when she told me after I already got to third base with her and told her no where near that would happen.

She's cool but nothing to write home about.

Yes, I saw her a few times. Her pictures are probably older shopped in some way because she's heavier in person. Pretty cool personality but she wanted some ridiculous figure. I actually laughed when she told me after I already got to third base with her and told her no where near that would happen.

She's cool but nothing to write home about.
Thanks. I get that vibe from her pics that she is hiding her weight. Interesting that she waited that long to bring up money. May not see her but will report back if I do.

I guess it varies on how desperate they are for cash any given week.... she's pretty far from a size 0!!
I quoted her 300.00 to see if i can meet her. Shes okay with it. Is it even worth it? Is she a freak at least? She told me she made sure the guy didnt leave until he at least came 2x to 3x. She told me how submissive she is

So things have gotten much better after that first scam encounter. Still trying to see the list of below so won't share names and two are off the site anyway. Keep in mind I am a fairly charismatic overweight man nearing 50. Just as a point of reference...If I was 30 and had more time I bet I could score more and/or for less money. If I can do it you probably can too if you can just be a little respectful, hold a decent conversation and make them laugh.

Met a real sweet 21 yr old 5'11" chick from the Midwest. She takes pictures like a model..very cute. She like to go out on dates some nights instead of just of just getting a room so that adds to the cost. So far she is somewhat awkward in bed. Hopefully that will improve as she gets more comfortable. Have to do a lot of training on this one. I give her $300/wk. Only saw each other twice so far. She is slightly taller then I am. I am not the show off type, but the stares I get when I go out are fun to watch!

Had two encounters so far with this 24 yr old 5'4" thin (spinner type) blue eyed blond Jewish girl from S. Nassau. Very pretty and a great kisser. She is so into getting fucked hard. Perfect body to pound in prone bone! Has two nipple piercings on small B/A cups. Insisted on $400/meet and when I tried to negotiate she basically told to take a hike. After one quick meet in public place nothing but hotel rooms including our next scheduled meeting. Gonna try to get this one to do Anal eventually. She likes a pinky in the bum, so gonna keep working that angle!

Met a cute 20 yr old 5'0' blonde from out east. Cute little stubby body with nice curves. Defiantly not fat, just short limbs. Didn't last long enough with her to take her for a good ride, but remedying that tonight. She likes to squeal and is very cute. $300/meet and after having a couple of drinks went to motel. Meeting straight to Motel tonight.

Still seeing my 30 yr old regular who is a tight body 5'2" with D Tits and an ass to die for. She is American, but her family comes from Eastern Europe.....and she fucks like a mad woman.

I also have several more on my To-Do list including a tiny little Asian in queens, a cute bisexual couple on Brooklyn and a short sexy Dominican Mami that I need to try. Plenty of good targets once you can filter the scammers and the fakes. They seem to attack the account when its brand new so beware if any of you resign up or start a new account.

Happy Mongering!

So things have gotten much better after that first scam encounter. Still trying to see the list of below so won't share names and two are off the site anyway. Keep in mind I am a fairly charismatic overweight man nearing 50. Just as a point of reference...If I was 30 and had more time I bet I could score more and/or for less money. If I can do it you probably can too if you can just be a little respectful, hold a decent conversation and make them laugh.

Met a real sweet 21 yr old 5'11" chick from the Midwest. She takes pictures like a model..very cute. She like to go out on dates some nights instead of just of just getting a room so that adds to the cost. So far she is somewhat awkward in bed. Hopefully that will improve as she gets more comfortable. Have to do a lot of training on this one. I give her $300/wk. Only saw each other twice so far. She is slightly taller then I am. I am not the show off type, but the stares I get when I go out are fun to watch!

Had two encounters so far with this 24 yr old 5'4" thin (spinner type) blue eyed blond Jewish girl from S. Nassau. Very pretty and a great kisser. She is so into getting fucked hard. Perfect body to pound in prone bone! Has two nipple piercings on small B/A cups. Insisted on $400/meet and when I tried to negotiate she basically told to take a hike. After one quick meet in public place nothing but hotel rooms including our next scheduled meeting. Gonna try to get this one to do Anal eventually. She likes a pinky in the bum, so gonna keep working that angle!

Met a cute 20 yr old 5'0' blonde from out east. Cute little stubby body with nice curves. Defiantly not fat, just short limbs. Didn't last long enough with her to take her for a good ride, but remedying that tonight. She likes to squeal and is very cute. $300/meet and after having a couple of drinks went to motel. Meeting straight to Motel tonight.

Still seeing my 30 yr old regular who is a tight body 5'2" with D Tits and an ass to die for. She is American, but her family comes from Eastern Europe.....and she fucks like a mad woman.

I also have several more on my To-Do list including a tiny little Asian in queens, a cute bisexual couple on Brooklyn and a short sexy Dominican Mami that I need to try. Plenty of good targets once you can filter the scammers and the fakes. They seem to attack the account when its brand new so beware if any of you resign up or start a new account.

Happy Mongering!
You see the tall girl once a week? Or multiple times for 300? If its multiple, prepare for that to end as she realizes she can get a lot more.

You see the tall girl once a week? Or multiple times for 300? If its multiple, prepare for that to end as she realizes she can get a lot more.
Its new, so I don't have enough data to say. We did meet twice for one week, but the plan is meeting once a week. Its more organic though then transaction and she is more excited to go out to a new place and take pictures there..lol. She removed herself off SA, so don't think she is going to have other offers (at least not immediately). I agree that she is undercost. Defiantly the type of girl who would command 600-800/visit in Manhattan. She is one of those Instagram models. All that being said, big time work in progress in the bedroom. Frankly, would not be worth the effort if the rest of the package was different.

So, basically she's a dwarf?
lol..no. Not quite that short or stubby. She isn't rail thin and it makes her look thicker then if she was 5'6". Her frame would look better on a taller girl. I did try going after a dwarf on the site last time I was on SA in order to cross it off my bucket list. Unfortunately, I could not get any traction.

Happy Mongering!
Wonder which tiny little asian one you’re talking . I met a couple but they are pricey