Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I'm not finding SA scam/pro city minus that it always was that way and you just work with that margin of nonsense. My main problem last whirl through was given my limited timed I more or less tried to get live dates but otherwise didn't find anything out of the ordinary. My approach last time was to just meet, do reasonable drinks or a dinner and let things fall where they may being unwilling to get a room or go over 300. Anybody wanting upfront goes to the back of the line and is told so.

For me I find out who I like see if she has a personality I like and go with it.

As to electronic payments, I won't do them. I don't even like doing them with friends and family.

I have done cash app payments in the past, but it was after I already had a long term situations with some of my girls and we had a trust and friendship. And usually at my request. Last minute or unexpected plans to get together, and I really didn't feel like or have the time to hit an ATM to grab cash. So I ask if its ok to send it to them instead. Even then, I don't app it until they have left my place that evening. It has always worked out.

Can someone tell me how the SB site works. I never tried this type of thing and it seems interesting. It looks like the site requires payment for each message sent?
Once your up on the the site your profile will be sent out through the site for the bots, pros, and few legit sugar babies that are left to contact you. Or you can view women's profiles and contact them via email/chat. From there its all about weeding out the pro's/scammers/bots/and legit ladies looking for help.

Its all what you put into it, be forewarned, there are a lot of scammers, as this thread has rightfully detailed.

Just curious why the rise in scamming..
Because seeking / SA is now more mainstream than ever. Every cnn episode , daytime tv episode and article that ever been written has brought the mainstream with them. So now every pro and scammer are on it.

It’s no where close to what it was back in 2009 or so when I first joined. Then you really could find non college girls and the like. They are still there and I find them but it’s increasingly becoming not worth the effort.

I always felt they just gave the account a free upgrade push. I've rejoined a day or so after sometimes and the list of email there was pretty much similar to before it expired.

@gold69 Yeah i have that also, what I've noticed is that the profiles that have the name "sugar baby" followed by numbers tend to be fakes, the profiles with numbers in thier name e.g. "sexygrl8787" or "stacey32", that have one pic only or one pic with a bunch of private pics, that have short descriptions and or mention nsa and or mutually beneficially arrangement, tend to be fake.

Most of the messages are girls that i messaged a long time ago and it seems like to all message back at tje same time. Maybe its that time of the month or something. Shit i know m6 mortgage is due today lol.