Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Is a scammer. Went to meet her and pick her up from neighborhood in east meadow. Getd in the car and ask for the money first. Saids she gottrn ripped off a few times and to take her to bank or cvs to see if my bills are real. Like really do i look that fucking stupid lol. Told her i got a work call and need to reschedule , she got out my car and i was happy with that.

Attachments

Is a scammer. Went to meet her and pick her up from neighborhood in east meadow. Getd in the car and ask for the money first. Saids she gottrn ripped off a few times and to take her to bank or cvs to see if my bills are real. Like really do i look that fucking stupid lol. Told her i got a work call and need to reschedule , she got out my car and i was happy with that.
You trying to fuck too many pros bruhhh. On SA they give off that pro vibe stick to the gnd's. Not the girls talking only about $$$ and sex sex. The ones that mention it and then speak about other things and the money is mentioned once or twice at most. It's organic when you talk to the gnd's not like you talking to a BP girl

I usuAlly buy a vanilla gift card from Walgreens. 2 things , makes sure its not a refillable prepaid card and when you type in the card info to pay make sure you use the zipcode of the town you purchased the card in.
Do you pick any address? Does it have to be a real one. Understood on the zip code, just checking on the rest of it.

Did she look like her pics?

And how the heck do you do the snapshot thing?

V

Is anybody having any real luck with the Secret Benefits site? I'm just so hesitant to buy the credits and do pay per conversation. The way these girls act and flake out, I know I'll be wasting credits on conversations with game players that go nowhere. Plus who knows if they are scamming and having fake profiles reach out to you so you use credits to open up the conversation and then they just turn you down or say no thanks. Anyone have experiences? A couple of real hotties reached out to me, so I'm tempted.

@Gooey2k - they dont take the cards that Seeking accepts. If you know of an anon card that gets you through, let me know.

Been a member, never posted or made contact with anyone for over a year. I still get messages. So, there might be something to what you say. Also their pricing structure - per new convo - doesn't seem right with the potential fakes and bots as you rightly noted.

V

It's hard for me to believe she's ever even gotten a dollar that way, but who knows. Glad it ended smoothly.

You trying to fuck too many pros bruhhh. On SA they give off that pro vibe stick to the gnd's. Not the girls talking only about $$$ and sex sex. The ones that mention it and then speak about other things and the money is mentioned once or twice at most. It's organic when you talk to the gnd's not like you talking to a BP girl
He's too horny :)

Is anybody having any real luck with the Secret Benefits site? I'm just so hesitant to buy the credits and do pay per conversation. The way these girls act and flake out, I know I'll be wasting credits on conversations with game players that go nowhere. Plus who knows if they are scamming and having fake profiles reach out to you so you use credits to open up the conversation and then they just turn you down or say no thanks. Anyone have experiences? A couple of real hotties reached out to me, so I'm tempted.
When I looked at it recently even though some of the id's were the same it IMO had not much choice and nothing to offer that SA didn't already have, atop the payment situation. (That said, I blew my recent go through on SA got a bunch of numbers and never got to follow through.)

Yea i wanted to tell her off for thinking im that stupid but i wanted to avoid the drama and just asked to reschedule. Im sure they had be some dudes that fall for her scam..... Lmao yea iam too horny.

Wow, SA is Scam and pro city now. Still finding my sealegs after being off the site for a while. Last time I was on was pre shutdown of BP.

Got suckered into a $400 night with a flat out pro. No kissing, no BBBJ. Nic0 lex3 (remove the space) Has both Queens and Boston as locations. Kept texting someone (probably her pimp) and complained that she was in the room for an hour.

Then the new scam seems to be trying to get you to VEMO a small amount of money $15-25 just to know you are 'real'. It is happening enough that I am wondering if SB are being taught to do this or if its a flat out scam. In the past I have been asked to send half the allowance, but never such small amounts and by so many.

I don't care if it's $5 or $500, if you send any money ahead of time, you are a sucker. That's the trick on Tinder too. I see dozens of profiles that say venmo me $5 and see what happens. Pathetic
And I didn't and won't. Just curious why the rise in scamming. Also a lot of women asking for some money to meet if you aren't going straight to a hotel room. So many guys apparently are just looking for company and don't go forward with anything. Seems strange to me...

And I didn't and won't. Just curious why the rise in scamming. Also a lot of women asking for some money to meet if you aren't going straight to a hotel room. So many guys apparently are just looking for company and don't go forward with anything. Seems strange to me...
Cause lot of these Women view the Men as Men who will do their bidding=Weak. Like others have said dont even give em a dollar before you meet em. Drinks 2 at most before you are touching them. Food, I say none before u fuck the first time. But appetizers might be ok.

From the SB perspective, it accomplishes two things:

1. Establish that you are real and capable of providing sugar (even a small amount like $5). A lot of girls don't want to engage with a guy who doesn't use cashless transactions, and this shows them that you are capable of doing that and willing to engage in sugaring to make you worth their time to pursue you further.

2. A LOT of people have their real name associated with these types of accounts (Venmo, Paypal, Cash app, etc.) which gives them a great advantage in looking up more information about you. And we all know how little information we prefer to give them about ourselves and likewise find out about them.

I'm not suggesting these are good reasons for any of you to go ahead and engage them in this way. If you do, try to create your account with anonymous information that doesn't send any identifying information about yourself. I've only used Cash app with SBs I've had an established relationship with, and even then, only begrudgingly and in rare cases.

I haven't been too impressed with the numbers of newer and active SBs using the site, or the quality of the profiles (photos to what they say about themselves), so maybe there being fewer girls active the supply/demand is working in their favor? Just a theory.