Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

250.00 to play. I would play with her more often for 150.00 since shes a lot of fun and very freaky. Amazing oral giver, great kisser. Sadly that day i was also on a lunch break and was with her for only 250.00 so its worth it for multiple pops or a couple of hours but not for a quick play.
Oh dam. I believe she wanted 250 at first and was promising all this fun and even mentioned a female friend for the future but then she settled for the 200 and when i was going to cancel cause of time she took the 150. She comes with a bag of clothes to change in and stuff. But honestly she wasnt really my type.

Why bring it up now? Lol i gotta re-register SA to talk to her lol. I was done paying 90.00 something for a subscription with SA. You caught my curiousity with alex
Lmao i do that from time to time. I can be a giving person lol. Plus just had her yesterday.. Trust me if it was allowed id throw you her phone# and save you the 90$.

I got a nice 19 year old blond from out east that wanted 300× but settled for 200 that loves giving head , when im done with her I'll throw her to you guys lol.
She has blue eyes kinda chunky? Princess something? She wants over 300 how did you grt her to settle for 200.00? Also what does alex immaculate look like and how ols is she? Is she freaky as brattybi? Is the 19 year old blonde freaky as well?

She has blue eyes kinda chunky? Princess something? She wants over 300 how did you grt her to settle for 200.00? Also what does alex immaculate look like and how ols is she? Is she freaky as brattybi? Is the 19 year old blonde freaky as well?
Lol Yup that's her. How?? Cause im me lol. Alex looks like ehh not all that , not good enough to hit raw lol. Yea she is freaky minus the clothes and leather lol...only she sucks a mean cock...the 19 year old has a inner freak but has a good head in her shoulders i would say. She likes sucking dick and to swallow but doesnt do raw.

Lol Yup that's her. How?? Cause im me lol. Alex looks like ehh not all that , not good enough to hit raw lol. Yea she is freaky minus the clothes and leather lol...only she sucks a mean cock...the 19 year old has a inner freak but has a good head in her shoulders i would say. She likes sucking dick and to swallow but doesnt do raw.
So I don't have access. Haven't had access in over a yr. However I put My pic back up and princess 19 yrs old out east favorited me and sent me a message.

How's her body? Face? $200 fucking too?? Is her personality cool?