Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Saw $$selenabby$$$ no $$ signs and got robbed. Met her at a bar. Great conversation. Drinks ect. Asked if she wanted to come back with me. She was good with it. Got to the room and gave her the $$. Asked if I had a condom, I did not. Said let’s go across the street to get one. Walked out with me. And walked away. I said the convience store is this way and screamed in public I don’t know you and stop following me. I just walked away, and she walked away with my $$

Saw $$selenabby$$$ no $$ signs and got robbed. Met her at a bar. Great conversation. Drinks ect. Asked if she wanted to come back with me. She was good with it. Got to the room and gave her the $$. Asked if I had a condom, I did not. Said let’s go across the street to get one. Walked out with me. And walked away. I said the convience store is this way and screamed in public I don’t know you and stop following me. I just walked away, and she walked away with my $$
Sorry to hear that happened to you. One of the rules most people here abide by is no money until the deed is done. Glad it didn’t get past that though

Anyone ever successfully meet a girl from social media? Was trying to send some people discreet msgs but feels like I'm cing up short...
Also while searching i came across a girl that's def on/was on SA. Funny to have accidentally come across her

Anyone ever successfully meet a girl from social media? Was trying to send some people discreet msgs but feels like I'm cing up short...
Also while searching i came across a girl that's def on/was on SA. Funny to have accidentally come across her
How do you mean? Randomly messaging girls on FB ot IG? Or getting their social info from SA type sites and then trying to hook up? If its the former, you are about 20 years too late… At least to my knowledge.

Many times. But IG now gives you the ability to block all accounts that a person may have, so any account linked to a certain phone, even if you never linked your phone number. So get a second phone, #, email etc.

How do you mean? Randomly messaging girls on FB ot IG? Or getting their social info from SA type sites and then trying to hook up? If its the former, you are about 20 years too late… At least to my knowledge.
Yeah randomly messaging them on something like IG. What do you mean by 20yrs too late? You mean I should have thought of this 20yrs ago?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah randomly messaging them on something like IG. What do you mean by 20yrs too late? You mean I should have thought of this 20yrs ago?
I think this has been discussed before.

I think it's kinda creepy for a guy to randomly look for a girl on IG and/of FB then send her a private message looking for sex.
How would you know if she is open for that?

I think this has been discussed before.

I think it's kinda creepy for a guy to randomly look for a girl on IG and/of FB then send her a private message looking for sex.
How would you know if she is open for that?
yeah u dont know if shes open, thats why i was wondering if anyone had success with it. I wouldnt send a msg saying "hey wanna have sex?" lol. maybe ask if by any chance theyre on seeking and if they happen to respond and proceed with the convo knowing what ur getting at then maybe it would work? if they dont know what seeking is then probably wouldnt be a green light to go ahead and say "oh well it means i wanna fuck u".. There are some accounts where their photos just SCREAM that theyre really easy... but i know its not a sure thing.

There was a girl here xchristinasrosex3 SA handle valley stream that someone posted - I knew her outside of SA as I am not on it. Tattoo on side of half shaved head, pierced nipples. Sad back story - was one of those girls that went to florida for rehab and ended up being trafficked.
Came up back up here and seems to be on and off working and is back recently. Depends on drug habit.
BBJ, 69, fucked every which way, CIM and facial $120. She still has same digits if you saw her.

Yes, it's definitely possible. There are a ton of models in New York who don't really make money at it and have day jobs. I wasn't planning on contacting any of them for the purpose of hooking up, but I follow a bunch on IG and some of them did it back in turn. Started messaging with one and it turned flirtatious. The idea of having a SD/SB relationship came up. We met up once at a hotel in Midtown, spent a few hours having sex and that was the end of it. We still exchange messages, but haven't been able to arrange another hookup due to conflicting schedules.